[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheel of Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wot.jpg (23KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
23KB, 540x382px
How come now that this is actually happening no one remembers the old meme?

>I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake!
>>
>>85474038

It's going to blow harder than The Dark Tower did.
>>
>>85474038
Who will John Boyega play in order for it to not be racist?
>>
>>85474833
I know but I'm kind of happy they're giving it a go anyway just so that I can confirm it's unfilmable.

>>85476037
Tuon. She's a black character.
>>
Reading book 4 at the moment and enjoying every book I have read so far.
A lot of people say the series dips around book 5 which I hope is not true.
Trying to get the books out of the way before the tv show starts rolling around.

>I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake!

I just hope Loial looks fine!
>>
>>85476228
Not true. Book 6 is really strong and I'm into book 7 personally. Dips after that but it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. The worst books are all really short. Second time I read the series through I actually burned through the shit books without really realising it because they just aren't THAT bad. They're not good, but they're not bad.

Also, ignore the Sanderson hate. The man did an amazing job at finishing someone else's book series on a tight deadline. His own style seeps through and there's some silly bits where it's clear he's trying to mimic something Jordan would have done (except Jordan would ever have done) but over all the finish is strong enough to be satisfying.
>>
This series is the most feministy crap I've ever had the misfortune of getting involved in. It could've ended at book 3, but somewhere around book 8 as the point slipped further and further away and we kept getting introduced to newer and newer people and factions, I realized that old hack and his domineering wife would never finish the series.

And he didn't.
>>
>>85476447
>feminist crap

Pretty much every decision a woman makes in this series doesn't work out in her favour or fails totally to do what she wants even when her intentions are good.
>>
>>85476613
Which doesn't stop the book from going on and on about how stupid men are, how wise women are, and the central theme of male castration that the whole setting is built around. Even the main character gets bond-raped by like half a dozen Aes Sedai against his will. And how long was Matt the rape puppet of that old queen?
>>
>>85474038

>It's a some dumb bitch spends 45 minutes thinking about the stall in some shithole town where she bought her second-to-least favourite plaid dress episode.
>>
>>85477390
>It's a Rand indiscriminately murders hundreds of people and feels no remorse episode
>>
>>85474038
Just tell them

Jain fast rider died clean
>>
*Smooths Skirt*
>>
>>85474038
Tuon is white
>>
*tugs braid*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.