[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every nu-Science fiction movie has to be about moving back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 43572387235823.jpg (824KB, 1400x700px)
43572387235823.jpg
824KB, 1400x700px
>Every nu-Science fiction movie has to be about moving back and forth in time and every single one of them makes it clear since minute 0 but it still pretends to have a big twist in the end

So exactly why the fuck does everyone love arrival or interstellar?
Also the plot of Interstellar doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
What pisses me off the most about Nolan is the way he works so hard and he's so competent making Interstellar or DKR, he must know that they don't make any fucking sense. He thinks his audience is too stupid to care, and it turns out he's right. Fuck.
>>
>>85473751
DKR makes perfect sense what are you on about
>>
How does interstellar not make sense?
>>
How does the plot of Interstellar not make sense? Why do you think it makes sense to say every "nu" science fiction movie is about time travel when that is obviously untrue?
>>
>>85474003
nvm I was thinking about TDK, yes TDKR is trash
>>
>>85474003
Is this a troll?
Google is your friend
http://screenrant.com/dark-knight-biggest-plot-holes-trilogy-batman/
>>
>>85474003
nolan is the most overrated pretentious fuckhead director ever
>>
>>85474033
oh ok yeah I agree, Dark Knight was his best - have not seen Dunkirk yet.
>>
>>85473565
1. Interstellar is Nolan-Kino
2. Arrival has gurlpower so it's automatically sci-fi kino
>>
>>85474044
>15. BANE’S EXTRA BODY
>The Dark Knight Rises is set in the present day,
>The present day has transforming flying tumbler tanks
It's an alternative universe where some technology is like sci fi future shit but the world is 1950s esque. It's basically steampunk.
>This decision works to show ruthless Bane is
>show ruthless Bane is
There are more plot holes on this retarded article than in Nolan's films. Get the fuck out of here man.
>>
>>85474044
>screenrant.com
>>
>>85474030
>>85474032
The "next-gen human race" that helped the guy in interstellar when he entered the black hole shouldnt even exist in the first place
>>
File: 1497879181525.jpg (34KB, 488x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497879181525.jpg
34KB, 488x413px
I thought Arrival was average at best. Why does everyone I talk to love it?
>>
>>85476051
This, for such an advanced race like the aliens in that film who know the future but also can travel far-far-far away they were fucking retarded
>>
>>85476051
I like first contact movies, but trying to translate an alien language like that would be impossible.
>>
Cant i just enjoy the atmosphere and ideas?

Yeah they both got a shit climax, just like Sunshine as well btw. Still one of the greatest hard Sci-Fi movies.
>>
>>85476086
Just go fuck yourself. The concept of extraterrestial life doesnt include our concept of intelligence.
>>
>>85476206
I mean Aliens themselves are impossible if you ask Hawkings so whats it matter? It's still a science fiction movie
>>
Gravity wasn't about that though. The other two though I'll give you.
>>
>>85476780
So how did they travel to our planet if they are mentally challenged?
>>
>>85473565
All the three films you chose are pretty fucking stupid. They don't make any sense. I agree with you, OP.
>>
Arrival is about abortion and that its wrong. A truly redpilled movie.
>>
>>85476000
Well it seems like you were to stupid to understand who the "other" were.
>>
>>85478877
Not that guy but who exactly were they?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.