[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DONT YOU LOOK AT ME KID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1501056176587.jpg (235KB, 736x739px)
1501056176587.jpg
235KB, 736x739px
DONT YOU LOOK AT ME KID
>>
>BABY WANTS TO FUCK

what did Frank mean by this?
>>
DONT SAY PLEASE FUCKHEAD
>>
Here's to Ben!
>>
>MOMMY
lynch is a visionary
>>
LET'S HIT THE FUCK-ING ROAD
>>
THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE INGMAR BURGMAN'S DAUGHTER IS IN IT AND SHE WAS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND I DON'T THINK HER DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT THUMBS DOWN.

t. roger ebert
>>
HEINEKEN?
>>
>>85473556
When I first saw this movie in a stream I though it was a parody of some sort. Then I realized it was serious, and I couldn't stop laughing. It is The Room levels of bad.
>>
>>85474275
UPDATE: I have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetus. I ate a sugar cookie and watched the movie again and it's quite good thumbs up.
>>
>>85474275
that review greatly dissapointed me. how the fuck could he give it only 1 star
>>
>>85474331
>lmao he doesn't understand lynchean filmography
that's ok kiddo go back to your capeshit
>>
>>85474331
>the room levels of bad
You're retarded right?
>>
>>85475158
The way it's shot and the frankness with which they express emotions reminded me of The Room
>>
>>85474297
PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!!!
>>
LET'S FUCK
I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES
>>
The deleted scenes make Jeffrey seem like one creepy motherfucker.
>>
I’ll send you a love letter STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART fucker. Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fuckin’ gun, fucker. You receive a love letter fron me and you’re fucked forever. You understand, fuck? I’ll send you straight to hell fucker
>>
>>85477257
What deleted scenes?
>>
>>85474331
I think Marvel flicks might be a little more your speed kiddo, leave the kinography to the adults
>>
File: 1499637232600.jpg (103KB, 952x691px) Image search: [Google]
1499637232600.jpg
103KB, 952x691px
>>85474331
>>
>>85473906
we love Ben!
>>
>>85474275
She's the daughter of Ingrid Bergman anon
>>
>>85477257
Lends credence to Frank's line "You're like me."

>>85478797
A bunch of scenes were cut from it to fit the contractual obligation of a 2 hour film. Most of them were thought to be lost until Lynch was able to find them a few years back.
>>
i wanna be frank
>>
>>85473556
I CLOSE MY EYES
>>
God DAMN you are one suave fucker!
>>
>>85478797
Deleted scenes with awkward moments.

Of note are one scene with Jeffrey foiling a rape after observing for 1 - 2 minutes, a scene with Jeffrey meeting Sandy's bf and her circle of friends and hanging out, and Jeffrey and Sandy going to a comedy club and watching an unfunny comedian.
>>
>>85479659
Roy Orbison didn't like his song being featured in such a violent film initially.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.