[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're a really creepy dude. What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: a44c4cf586.png (251KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
a44c4cf586.png
251KB, 700x434px
>You're a really creepy dude.

What did she mean by this?
>>
Wtf, I just watched this with my friends. It's actually an amazing scene.

It's so true to what real people are like when flirting, and how they react when they're rejected
>>
>>85469867
What is this from? I swear I've watched it but can't remember what it is.
>>
>>85470058
Her
>>
>>85470028
>It's so true to what real people are like when flirting, and how they react when they're rejected
So is she being defensive? I'm rewatching it and it seems like they both have a very good time at dinner. I know it's just a movie, but every time I watch this scene I wonder why she says it, especially since he is trying to be polite in response to an awkward question, then she drops this on him. Is it because she realizes she is the one being weird/creepy?
>>
>>85470510
When she saw his reluctance to make future plans, she realized he only wanted sex. But I think she's nuts for expecting so much from him.
>>
>>85470510
Yeah. He is slightly weird, which she at first finds charming and sexy. When he turns her down, she tries to call his strengths as negatives-jist so she can feel "on top" of the situation. It is in no way meant sincere.

It's subtly foreshadowed in that "crooked tooth" in the beginning scenes. It's a special character trait that the guy finds endearing and loveable, a quirk that could just as easily have been a negative, but instead its one of those loveable traits that make a person loveable.

It actually goes even deeper and foreshadows something more: in the scene where chris pratt asks Phoenix what he loves most about Samantha, he doesn't have a good answer. It's a reverse csllback to that crooked tooth: Samantha has no "weird quirk" that humanizes her.

Brilliant shit.
>>
>>85470994
She's a aging, neurotic former party girl who is clearly growing desperate, when she realizes she hasn't landed her meal ticket, the mask comes off and she immediately becomes emotional.
>>
File: Her.2013.00.35.01.jpg (663KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Her.2013.00.35.01.jpg
663KB, 1920x1040px
How do you reply?
>>
>>85471233
Y-you too.
>>
>>85470997
damn
>>
>>85471233
i'll atleast text you goodbye
>>
>>85471233
I like your chin
>>
>>85471233
By pinning her down and fucking her. I don't call her back. Because I make her my personal fuck slave.
>>
>>85471233
What's insane is someone can not call Olivia Wilde, it being the future and all but still. It happens in real life, hot girls can't find boyfriends. Too hot to approach at a bar
>>
File: Olivia Wilde Vinyl 1.jpg (1MB, 2182x3935px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia Wilde Vinyl 1.jpg
1MB, 2182x3935px
>>85471233
Just squeeze your thighs against my head and I'll never leave.
>>
File: tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png (557KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png
557KB, 1024x576px
>>85472136
It was pretty clear by her asking old dude what she did that guys use and discard her routinely. If I had to guess, it's because of a flaw in her personality. She's beautiful, and I think they say she's a doctor in the movie. The only explanation is that she pressures guys into committing prematurely and scares them off.
>>
>>85470028
She didn't even get flat out rejected.

He had plans with his niece or whoever and wanted to prioritize family first. And gets called a creep for it.
>>
>>85470994
it was the opposite yo

she says "you're not just going to fuck me then never call me right?" and he immediately starts trying to make future plans, and THAT creeps her out, because its outside of her experiences
>>
women are very insecure and can't handle rejection hence why they never do it.
>>
>>85471233
and HE was being creepy.
>women
>>
>>85471233
I'd have to stop fucking you first.
>>
>fuck you shithead fuckface fuckhead

what did he mean by that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.