[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nigger and loli.jpg (113KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nigger and loli.jpg
113KB, 720x1080px
What exactly went wrong?
>>
the anti-white message
>>
There wasn't any damn war
>>
was about monkeys not humans

other two were about humans
>>
>>85469108
This

should have called it Prison Escape Planet of the Apes
>>
>>85469063
no combat between apes and humans at all other than the first 5 minutes which is what it was implied the film would entail, rather than prison break and character development.
>>
not enough cunny desu

transformers 5 did the same damn thing, advertise the fuck out of a the girl and then drop her in the second half
>>
>>85469095
that's bullshit.
they save the cute blonde girl.

if it was a black/spic I'd buy that.
No, the only remaining human is an aryan goddess.
>>
>>85469063
nothing in my opinion. just wanted a bit more Ape vs Human but i thought it was pretty vood.
>>
Koba was right all along desu
>>
>>85469063
nothing at all, best in the trilogy
>>
>>85469063

I liked it a lot, and I didn't like the other two.

Effects were great and I really felt like the apes, especially Caesar, were capable of showing real emotions. Much more so than the last two. We are not that far off from fully digital human actors. Script was good and pacing was good.

Having said that my /pol/ vision couldn't help but notice that almost every single bad guy in the human army was a white male. There was like one token Mexican guy and the rest were all white guys who talked with southern accents and went around beating black apes like they were slaves. I just accept they are going to make all the bad guys white males in every movie now so I didn't let it irritate me too much. Just par for the course at this point.

Other than that it was very good, and it flows seamlessly into the original Heston apes timeline, at the end everything is set up.
>>
File: fXlgI.jpg (49KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
fXlgI.jpg
49KB, 465x465px
its a planet of apes movie
I dunno but its really strange franchise
here in europe nobody I know gives a fuck
>>
>>85471260
>seamless
>we go from chill brorangutang maurice to fuck-ass dr zaius

uh, no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.