[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The age of men is over, the time of the orc has come.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The age of men is over, the time of the orc has come.
>>
Are the orcs going to institute flat tax?
>>
>>85467184
No
>>
>>85467139
thank eru. middle earth needs more diversity
>>
>>85467264
Then theyre not getting my vote.
>>
>>85467139
>orcophobia
it's 2017 guys
>>
>>85467264
Then they will get defeated by the forces of capitalism
>>
>>85467374
The issue does not lie with race, rather it lies with an uneducated and poor populace trying to intergrate into a society that demands skilled and qualified workers. You let an influx of orcs into this country then I garuntee you will see mass unemployement and lower standards of living.
>>
>>85467139
Do we get Orc waifus with that?
>>
>>85467451
Nonsense, this is the same elven fear mongering weve seen year after year after year.
>>
>>85467139
my mans made outta cauliflower
>>
>>85467139
>Hiring a cripple with no depth perception as your tactician
>>
File: 1486885268554.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1486885268554.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
>The age of LoTR is over, the time of the GoT has come
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85467581
>>rohan
>>
>>85467648
It means the normies will have forgotten him in 2 years time.
>>
>>85467648
It means that he's never explained the various kings' in GoT tax policies either
>>
>>85467648
>but the tax policy, nothing will breach it!
>GURM will breach it
>bring out the lard's head
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.