[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIS A VIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Architect.gif (101KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Architect.gif
101KB, 425x425px
>Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

"Pertinent" and "Relevant" are synonyms.

>Concordantly, while your first question may be the most relevant, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
>>
>>85465965
It is pertinent because his nature is key to understanding the Matrix but irrelevant because Neo cannot comprehend it.
>>
>>85465965
Stick to the Ninja Turtles there lil' buddy
>>
>>85466262

Irrelevant in the architect's opinion because he believes The ONE will inevitable follow course despite being told.
>>
>Shitty film has shitty dialogue
Color me surprised.
>>
> be me
> get asked out to see this movie by 3.14 qt in my highschool
> meet her at the mall wearing oversized clothing because my parents still dress me
> my guy friend is there
> she pays for all of our tickets
> spend most of the movie getting seat kicked by couple above us
> I do nothing
> she eventually yells "DO YOU MIND?"
> kicking continues
> this scene comes up
> think it would be funny to say "... What?" after his monologue
> say it
> literally not even a smirk from her or my friend
> leave theatre
> she leaves with my friend
> I get a ride home with my dad
> it takes me almost a decade later to understand this scene
>>
File: 1gduj6.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1gduj6.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>
>>85465965
Has a film ever been weakened by its sequels more than the Matrix?
>>
>>85466591

>not vaulting behind the couple to simultaneously stab them with your red lightsabers
>>
>>85466627
First Blood
The Godfather
>>
>>85466627
starship troopers.if anyone had actually saw them i mean.
>>
>>85467195
>The Godfather

Not a chance.

>First Blood
Yeah, good call.

>>85467265
Isn't there like 5 of those now? I've never gone near them and don't plan to.
>>
>>85465965
don't know what this is from

what it could mean is that, while what was said was relevant to the conversation leading up to that point, there is a larger goal the characters are working towards

the conversation regards actions that will definitely not reach their goal, but the character asked a question relevant to the conversation.

they must completely change the conversation to reach a solution that is feasible.
>>
>>85465965
What would happen if Neo killed the Architect or if Smith had infected him?
>>
>>85468138
nothin much he probably has his write permissions revoked ages ago
>>
>>85465965
CONTINGENT AFFIRMATION
DUDE THESAURUS LMAO
>>
>>85466591

damn I'm glad I always went to cinema alone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.