[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some scenes where Clark shows restraint?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1t2xwo.jpg (78KB, 1206x500px) Image search: [Google]
1t2xwo.jpg
78KB, 1206x500px
What are some scenes where Clark shows restraint?
>>
Man of Steel bar scene where he sees the waitress harassed and is then taunted himself.

BvS when he decides to allow the batmobile to crash in him and only gives Batman a warning after tearing the car open.

BvS, most of the fight.

Why?
>>
>>85466804
I love that shit. It's amazing seeing someone so powerful reserving his strength. He could reduce us to dust if he wanted to. Instead he saves our cats from trees.
>>
>>85465959
He was very reluctant to kill Zod until he was forced to in order to save human lives.
>>
>>85467355
DUBS. Very true.
>>
>>85466804
I wish there was some sort of deleted scene or something where Superman fights with all he has and absolutely rekts the faggy bat.
I hate the fucking "prep time xD" meme
>>
>>85465959
How about some moments where he doesn't hold back?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw&autoplay=1
>>
>>85466804
>>85467231
are you fucking stupid?

he completely wrecked the guy's truck by impaling it with like 10 trees.

that alone should give away to everyone that he's fucking superman.
>>
>>85467645
Batman would never lose because he knows Clark would never touch him. Or else Bruce would have a new Martha in his life.
>>
File: 9832532.jpg (78KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
9832532.jpg
78KB, 1280x536px
>>85466804
>he sees the waitress harassed and is then taunted himself.

Did you see the scene right after that?
>>
>>85468016
how did he do that without other people notice? at least it will make noise
>>
>>85468016
>Guy in a bar was rude
>Totally destroys his truck
>Guy is now in serious legal trouble and in debt over ruining an expensive vehicle owned by the company
>Gets fired and in financial ruin
>Life ruined because Superman wanted to troll some guy.

What a hero.
>>
>>85467708
What's with black superheroes and electricity?
>>85467957
No ones gunna think it's the young man. Look what he did to the truck, he definitely showed restraint. That guy was gunna rape her in the restaurant even if kids were watching.
>>
>>85465959
>Clark will never fuck your brains out
;^(
>>
>>85468079
He was raping a chick FAGGOT
>>
File: 932532.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
932532.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>85465959
He was really good at restraining Zod here, up until he commits murder.
>>
>>85468249
>until he stops murder
FTFY
>>
>>85466804
>BvS when he decides to allow the batmobile to crash in him
Look closer. Superman actually punts the Batmobile.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.