[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YASS QUEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 45

File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>"I think the sibling rivalry stems from childhood. The reality is Jon is the military man, and the sexism exists where he believes that [a man should be in charge]. And in reality, Sansa is a really wonderful politician, and he doesn't recognize it enough to appreciate it. It's difficult because military-wise, she doesn't know anything. And she's kind of butting in on that respect. And he, on the other end, is trying to be more of a politician, and he doesn't know as much as she does. If they could just learn to collaborate."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a10345448/sophie-turner-jon-snow-sexist/
>>
>>85464713
Sansa needs CIA to do her dirty jobs though.
>>
What in the fuck does Sansa know about politics?

Her only political move was make CIA think she wants to marry him so she could use his knights
>>
File: (You) the Drug.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
(You) the Drug.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>85464713
>Cosmopolitan
Couldn't even try to use even a semi-credible source, could you?
>>
>>85464713
>And in reality, Sansa is a really wonderful politician

Based on what exactly?
>>
Is he sexist though? I mean sure they might disagree and each have their strengths, but sexism? He literally put her in charge while he is away. He could've picked any man to assume military command while he was away, but he left it to Sansa.
>>
Why are these people so fucking focused on shitty politics and social issues within the scope of their fantasy schlock adaptation of books written by a fat hack?
>>
>>85464852
Came here to say this.
>>
Sansa is dumb, she is literally dumber than Bran.

Out of all the Stark kids, only Rickon is more of a disappointment.

Sophie Turner just said this to stay relevant, probably because she knows lots of people will be gushing about Dany and Jon, which takes attention off of her.
>>
>Jon thinks a man should be in charge

no he doesn't actually give two fucks, it's just the retard lords of the north have sexist tendencies and prefer he lead them over her so they force him to lead them
>>
>>85464828
dont fucking aggravate me, she literally daid it, fuck off its credible im just reporting a news piece of what she said in an interview you autisitic fuck fuck off with your faggot anime and "fake news" meme and go be a cocksucking faggot drumpftard somewhere else
>>
>>85464845

She's been in a political marriage with half the realm.
>>
File: 1394840264648.jpg (196KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1394840264648.jpg
196KB, 640x424px
>>85464791
>Hey Littlefinger, I'll fuck you if you bring the knights of the Vale to help beat Ramsay.
>No, I won't.
>Politics!
>>
>>85464940
BASED Salsa
>>
File: 1462729653033.png (417KB, 476x434px) Image search: [Google]
1462729653033.png
417KB, 476x434px
>>85464713
>a girl who spent half her life as a prisoner is a better politician than the Lord Commander who rallied two enemy factions together after thousands of years of fighting

please kill me
>>
File: just so you know.gif (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
just so you know.gif
3MB, 270x360px
>>85464713
>has done nothing but getting slapped around by cersei, joff and ramsay
>political expert
>>
>>85464920
>Been married off willy nilly by other people for their own pursuits and machinations
>This somehow makes her an adept politician

k
>>
>>85464913
somebody did this to me with Angelina jolie and how she hates her white kids and loves her adopted nigglets

they lierally said the source is not credible because it's a celeb gossip site, when it's. celeb gossip
>>
>>85464913
Calm, young underage child.
I wasn't questioning whether the article from that "news site" was legit. I was simply stating that anything news-wise reported on from Cosmo is likely to be biased, kneejerk-reactionary baiting meant to illicit a biased response from inferior minorities (race, gender, etc). Would you trust the validity of the same article if it was published by, say, Jezebelle.com? Jesus christ m8, have a fucking Quaalude and simmer the fuck down
>>
No, just fucking no. Fuck you Sophie Turner, you dumb twat.

Sansa is not only WRONG, but she chooses to express her disagreements with Jon at the worst possible time, and completely undermines him in front of his bannermen.

The only thing that she has ever been right about is that Jon needs to be careful to not be too much like Ned. Just because she hung out with Cersei and Littlefinger for awhile does not make her a fucking experienced politician.
>>
>>85465272
>Would you trust the validity of the same article if it was published by, say, Jezebelle.com?
Yes you faggot cocksucker piece of shit son of a bitchwhore cunt, theyre fucking quoting the fucking whore actress directly, yes its fucking credible its straight from the dumb whores mouth

>Jesus christ m8, have a fucking Quaalude and simmer the fuck down
Fuck you Im not your mate if you dint want people to get annoyed at you dont be such a dumb little annoying bitch
>>
File: (You) Pity.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You) Pity.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>85465109
Don't forget she was auctioned off as a used cumrag to a dwarf
Master of politics bro. And she doesn't need our permission

calle captcha#400 folks!

>>85465379
>he STILL thinks I'm calling it fake
Christ. if you spent more time on reading comprehension and less on filling every reply with rampant profanity/buzzwords like some angst-ridden teenager maybe this would be a bit easier on your little underdeveloped brain.
faggot
>>
>>85465526
i will stick my dick so far down your throat i'll make you love me. stop fucking answering me. fuck off
>>
File: Bravo Vanderbeek.gif (466KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Vanderbeek.gif
466KB, 450x253px
>>85465562
>these are your average underage Game of Thrones fans
I know you're bummed summer break ends soon but damn son, chill
>>
>>85464713
*snaps fingers*

YASSSSSS QUEEN! SLAAAAAYY!

*thinks about what hair colour I'm going to use next week*

*cleans horned rimmed glasses*
>>
File: gay.png (210KB, 531x776px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
210KB, 531x776px
>>85465562
>wanting another dude to not only blow him but love him
>>
>>85465672
>not proving your dominance by facefucking your enemies
>>
>>85464713
Every time I see the word "yass" or the phrase yass queen I makes me want to genocide the gays
>>
I'm not falling for this anymore. S07E01 was full of YAS KWEEN SLAY, S07E02 was a testosterone-filled romp where Euron BTFO Sneks and Yara (and by proxy, Dany), now we're back to YAS KWEEN SLAY with Sophie calling Jon sexist. It's a publicity stunt to keep the ratings up, HBO needs to make their money back because the main cast negotiating new contracts with such huge raises that they couldn't even afford to do a full 10 episodes or show direwolves anymore.
>>
File: 4chin sexuality.jpg (80KB, 1425x1351px) Image search: [Google]
4chin sexuality.jpg
80KB, 1425x1351px
>>85465704
>it's not gay if it's a control thing
>>
>Sansa is a really wonderful politician
there is literally no evidence of this
>>
Well obviously Jon is a sexist, they are still living in barbaric medieval times. They don't have modern sensibilities yet.
>>
>>85465805
anon, women are masters of politics deal with it. I mean, we have a woman presid- oh...
>>
Imagina playing a character for six years and still not knowing shit about it. Sophie is retarded as fuck
>>
This is stupid. Jon has been everything but sexist to Sansa. He basically considers her the most competent person he knows. On the other hand, she's constantly criticized and undermining him.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_101240.jpg (10KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_101240.jpg
10KB, 236x315px
>>85466141
No wonder Sansa is so insufferable, her actress thinks she's something she's not
Is this called method acting?
>>
File: 1494057643255.png (192KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494057643255.png
192KB, 512x512px
>>85464713
>And he, on the other end, is trying to be more of a politician, and he doesn't know as much as she does

I suspect the person writing this hasn't actually watched the show.
>>
File: 1478372440362.png (58KB, 190x193px) Image search: [Google]
1478372440362.png
58KB, 190x193px
I like how feminists get positive vibes from the show with all these women in power when in fact GoT depicts these very same women to be just as dumb, reckless and politically inept as their male counterparts.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>85464713

She's already turning into a bong cow.
>>
>>85466290
>I suspect the person writing this hasn't actually watched the show.

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD THAT IS SOPHIE TURNER QUOTE, BOT A FUCKING ARTICLE BY FUCKING COSMOPOLITAN FUCKING ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN CAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ENGLISH FUCKING FUCK FUCK
>>
>>85464713
Sansa has never been a good character and Sophie has never been a good actress. Game of thrones is utter shit now. Tell a story without injecting politics into everything.
>>
>>85464852
Sexism can mean anything to a brain washed Marxist drone. That guy didn't hold the door open for me, he must be a sexist. That guy opened the door for me, he must think woman cant do anything for themselves.. sexist!
>>
>>85464713
>being raped makes you a wonderful politician
>being raped makes you wise

Sounds to me like more women need to be whored the fuck out of
>>
>>85464713

her entire YASS QUEEN storyline is fan fiction and not canon.
>>
File: go on.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>first hand account of the undead horde
>brought warring peoples together in peace
>fucking died and came back
>had hot kinky sex with a ginger viking
>experience leading men to battle

versus

>ginger slut who got butt raped by 10 good men
>auctioned off like a prize catch
>has a grandpa lusting after her pedo pussy
>watched cersei do...stuff?

i know it's bait but holy shit that's just wrong, especially in this terribly written show.
>>
File: all i need.jpg (5KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
all i need.jpg
5KB, 355x142px
>>85467832
sorry, 20 good men.
>>
More white men need to be called sexist. We can't just let them disagree with a woman for any reason and not focus on what their real problem is.
>>
File: 1489546381142.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1489546381142.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>Sansa is a good politican
I'm sorry, but what? When has she ever been a real diplomat?! The only relevant thing she's ever done was get married off to everybody and one time getting Little Finger the booty call so he'd send over his army.

Know what else she's done? Oh wait, I know. She put Jon Snow in an unwinnable possession but publicly questioning his authority in front of his wards! Even if she's right, and personally I would have agreed with her, you just can't fucking do that! If he changes his mind he'll look insecure in his own choices! And if she raises a good alternative it will make him look stupid and unfit to rule! And no matter what he fucking chooses he'll look bad because a fucking family member is arguing with him! People will see that and think "Jon snow can't even get his family to side with him. Why should he lead?" It's fucking stupid! Sansa is goddamn horrible!
>>
File: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (11KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
11KB, 478x350px
>>85467832
Worst part is D&D would probably agree with the cunt. The way they literally handle shit is like pic related. It's fucking pathetic

Sansa
>Look at me
>I am the politician now

Ellaria
>Look at me
>I am the leader of Dorne now

Cersei
>Look at me
>I am the Queen now
>>
>>85464713
WUT
>>
>>85464713

>Yes, listening and collaboration! That's something the men of Westeros (and beyond) could stand to learn.

YAAAAAS QUEEN OMG YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAYYYYYYY
>>
Does the stupidity of actors or actresses take you out of a TV show /tv/?

Sansa is written to be very powerless, always relying on someone else for help. She did literally nothing that merits 'good politician' status other than lying in Aerie, and calling CIA for help.

She keeps contradicting Jon in public despite the scenes suggesting that she's not sure at all about taking power away from him.
>>

Kek. She wants to stay and fight the walkers. She didn't even wanted to refurbish the alliance with families that betrayed the Starks. Nuff said.
>>
>>85464713
I'm fucking tired of these feminist cunts interjecting their nation-wrecking divisive politics into everything they touch... even a medieval show attempting to mimic a time when WOMEN HAD NO POWER and FEMINISM DID NOT EXIST.

Even this they had to turn into a feminist power trip.

Her character is written as dumb, naive and presumptuous, how can she misread it so fucking badly?

>>85468560
Actors should not be allowed to voice their opinions. They are not writers or directors. The internet and gossip magazines were a mistake.

I don't give a fuck what the actor thinks as long as he/she delivers the lines and the proper acting.
>>
>>85468560
Heh, I feel like you also described Daenerys right there. Only I guess "Khalesi" gets a pass because of her dragons.
>>
>>85468560
Not to mention her escape from Ramsey was entirely due to Theon and Brienne
>>
File: godfather.jpg (21KB, 388x276px) Image search: [Google]
godfather.jpg
21KB, 388x276px
Sansa needs to keep her fucking mouth shut

Dont ever take sides against the family

Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking
>>
>>85464713
lmao what the fuck does Sansa does know about politics
>>
>>85468801
I'm not sure if the actress is stupid, or if she's leaking an eventual plot point. I remember her saying stuff about rivalry last year too.

If it really is supposed to be a rivalry, then that's really dropping the ball writing wise. Her arc sets her up to be intensely grateful to be with a family member, and extremely suspicious of Little Finger. There was no moment in the story where she was shown to be lustful for power or jealous of not being afforded 'male' status ala Cersei.

Who the fuck knows. D and D let 5000 rebels sneak into the arena with bulky masks, so why not?
>>
>>85464852
>Is he sexist though?

A woman told him to do something, and he didn't do it, which is pretty fucking sexist.
>>
>>85464713
>he believes that [a man should be in charge]
>makes her the acting ruler in this weeks episode

????
>>
>>85464713
>Sansa is a really wonderful politician, and he doesn't recognize it enough to appreciate it.
Stopped watching a few seasons ago, is the show really that different from the books? Because in the books she's completely incompetent, even taking into account the fact that she's a teenage girl.
>>
> he doesn't know as much as she does.

The man was a leader to cut throats, thieves and rapists before he was a leader to noblemen and knights. He understands more about politics than 90% of people in westeros.
>>
>>85468926
No the actress is retarded. Sansa is still a victim except for maybe 1 moment in the entire show.
>>
>>85468875
Sansa's smart, not dumb like everybody says. She was just passed over.
>>
>>85469031
Literally the only reason she isn't dead is because as a woman she can provide a male heir.
>>
>>85469031
Sansa is such a stupid, vapid, shit character that they had to turn Jon into a temporary moron during the Battle of the Bastards just to give her a moment where she can look smart.
>>
>>85469083
>>85469190
just nuke this board.
>>
>>85469206
She's been referred to multiple times as the key to the north.
>>
>>85469239
fucking burn it to the ground
>>
>>85469206
In what way is the second poster wrong? Sansa is fucking useless. There's nothing sexist about saying that. It would be about as sexist as saying Rickon was useless, which he bloody fucking was.
>>
>>85469206
Calm down Sophie, you a shit and so is your character.
>>
>>85468953
He's also the last King left. Whele the women degenerate into infighting of who has the bigger army of rapist savages the men are left the only ones trying to fix the real problem.
>>
File: 20150216191838-94bb8b72.gif (1MB, 280x282px) Image search: [Google]
20150216191838-94bb8b72.gif
1MB, 280x282px
>>85469206
>butthurt salsa shill
Now I have truly seen everything.
How does it feel to root for the absolute worst character on both the books and the show?
>>
>>85469249
>>85469274
they still don't know
>>
I'm so glad that liberal politics are being injected into every single TV show and movie.

I really love getting morality lessons from a community filled with drug addicts, alcoholics, pedos and weirdo cult members.
>>
>>85469285
Yes we know you have autism
>>
>>85466323
>when in fact GoT depicts these very same women to be just as dumb, reckless and politically inept as their male counterparts
a lot of feminists WANT realistic representations of women, with flaws etc.
>>
>>85469359
says the person triggered by someone who they think likes a fictional character because they didn't get a Godfather reference
>>
>>85464713
Sophie is just as delusional as Sansa is. Her entire fucking storyline involves her being conned and controlled by those around her while exercising no tangible power of her own. And, as far as I can tell, she's even written to be the underachiever of the family. She's the one who, having been under the thumb of politically-adept characters for so long, has deluded herself (or been conned by Littlefinger) into thinking that she, too, can play the game.
>>
>>85469031
>>85469083
look at these redditors who haven't even seen the fucking Godfather Part 2
>>
File: 1500935744623.jpg (57KB, 570x827px) Image search: [Google]
1500935744623.jpg
57KB, 570x827px
>>85469417
I wouldn't be surprised if D&D totally subvert this plot point for the sake of >muh feminism

They've been turning CIA into a moron lately. The mass teleport stunt with the Vale army must have affected his brain.
>>
>implying Sansa wasn't absolutely right
Letting the current king go unguarded to a meeting with a queen that has earned a fame of being impulsive and mad, and whose family has a history of burning your own family members sent on parliamentary missions just like this one is absolutely a terrible idea.
>>
>>85464713
Do people really read this aggressive media

>speaks some serious truth
>gets it.

vile, noxious stuff.
>>
>>85469415
Yes that's why you have autism
>>
>>85469539
> they didn't play along with my joke.

Your joke was shit you egotistical faggot.
>>
>>85469597
Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king. And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.

TVfag in charge of history references in the script.
>>
>>85469622
I'm a different poster, you're just fucking pathetic for being on a movie and tv board and not having seen one of the most famous movies ever made
>>
>>85469672
> my reference was a golden moment of comedy and anyone who doesn't like it hasn't seen the show.

Pleb-tier reasoning skills.
>>
>>85469671
>Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king. And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.
You do know that not being able to put yourself into other points of views is a clear sign of being autistic, right?
All the news from Dany that reached Westeros have been of her burning nobles, merchants and allying herself with savages and eunuchs.
Literally the only thing she has in common with Aegon from the point of view of literally anyone is that she has three dragons.

Stay autistic, cunt.
>>
>>85469732
it was a reddit tier post that wasn't remotely funny, yes, but YOU were the one that treated it as being serious because YOU have never seen The Godfather which is an embarrassment for YOU
>>
>>85469750
> she has three dragons.

You act like this is a matter of little consequence.
>>
>>85469750
The show is just piss poor writing at this point. Not that the Dany storyline was ever good, it was always bullshit, but at least the Westeros intrigue and wars were realistic and interesting right up to the point Tywin was killed.
>>
>>85469791
I never actually responded to the godfather post you flamboyant faggot.
>>
>>85469672
>>85469791
A U T I S M
>>
>>85469671
>Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king.
Jon literally has no way of knowing this. All the news that spread to Westeros is of her burning and crucifying nobles.
>And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.
As did the Lannisters,Tyrells, Tullys, Arryns and eventually the Martells. Stark-Targ relationa were never all that close,it was just a "distant subject to a distant monarch" sort-of relationship. Starks played a signifcant role during one of the many Targaryen civil wars, but otherwise kept to themselves mostly. Targs were ironically most closely allied with the Baratheons throughout their history.
>>
>>85469856
>LE U R LE ORDISDIG XD XD
>>
>>85469815
I act like that has jack to do with whether she's mad as fuck or a normal person.
Currently, all signs point towards her being unstable despite having three dragons (that makes it worse as a matter of fact).
>>
File: Aemonepisode5.png (373KB, 453x690px) Image search: [Google]
Aemonepisode5.png
373KB, 453x690px
>>85469858
> no way of knowing this.

You're a faggot m8. We also know from Tyrion that the library at castle black is well kept.
>>
>>85469958
Im saying Jon has no way of knowing whether dany is more like Aegon or the Mad King wtf is your problem stop cursing at people for no reason just because youre wrong .
>>
>>85464865
This
>>
>>85470003
She is more like Aegon in that she actually has the power to bring the seven kingdoms to heel, as opposed to the mad king who sought to rule people through the illusion of fear and tyranny.

You flamboyant retard.
>>
>>85470003
Go back to Red.dit
>>
her latest political suggestion was to send an emissary party instead of jon himself to treat with daenerys which would close all future negotiations due to the lack of respect for her status and seal them as enemies forever
dragons, unsullied dothraki and lannisters to the south, horde of undead to the north whilst fendin goff the hellish winter
sounds like a great politician
>>
>>85469816
I should add... as soon as this shit is over I'm rewatching the Tudors right from the beginning. A much better show with much better intrigue and storytelling than this overhyped bullshit.

The Tudors is everything GoT was supposed to be.
>>
>>85464713
And I thought Sansa being a uppity dumb whore was just an act. Where is Euron when you need him
>>
>>85470086
Killing Sand Sneks. Give the man a break, he can only kill so many morons at once.

That said; Euron Greyjoy vs. The Mountain.
>>
>>85470003
Doesn't matter, faggorooni. Danny is a Targaryen dragonspawn and her father killed Jon's uncle and grandfather. He has the right to brand them all as inbred psychopaths.
>>
>>8547004
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH SON OF A BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT HOEBAG, DONT CALL ME NAMES YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKING HOMOSEXUAL COCKSUCKING FAGGOT NANCY FAIRYBOY TWINK. TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TALK WITH RESPECT YOU SMELLY BOTTOM ILL FUCKING STOMP ON YOU FUCKING BITCH DONT PUSH IT TOO MUCH OR YOULL BE TAUGHT A HARD LESSON IN RESPECT. YOURE THE IDIOT AND FLAMBOYANT RETARD AND SON IF A LITERAL COALBURNING WHORE OK MOTHERFUCKER IM NOT AN AUTIST. LOOK AT YOU BITCHASS I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DISRESPECT ME AGAIN
>>
>>85464886
This.

>supposed to inherit the throne because you're the last living Stark child and also the wife of Ramsay Bolton, previous warden of the North (double legitimacy)
>get the throne stolen away from you because you're too dumb to speak up when Loli Mormont starts bitching
>"I am smart! I-I swear!"
>>
>>85470127
im thoroughly disappointed that there were no sandsnakes incest orgy scene
>>
>>85470153
>making the same argument im making
>calls me a fagarooni
>>
File: 1404192667163.jpg (62KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404192667163.jpg
62KB, 500x600px
>>85464713
Since everyone is saying Sansa is completely useless, I just want to play devil's advocate here.

Times she's done politics passably well:
>her encounter with olenna and margaery in the garden where she had a part in getting out of the marriage with joffrey, getting him killed, and making allies with the tyrells
>when she saved littlefinger's ass when he was being questioned by the lords of the vale after tossing lysa
>generally helping littlefinger's legitimacy and helping manipulate that eyrie kid
>getting littlefinger to provide the knights of the vale

You have to at least give her credit for the second one, if nothing else.
>>
>>85469597
If he doesn't go, a war with Daenerys, which they could not win, becomes certain. If he does go, then at least there's the chance that the conflict could be avoided.

If Daenerys decided to kill Jon--after offering to treat with him no less--then she must want a war. Well, if Daenerys wants to fight, it's not as though the North is going to be any more successful against 3 dragons and thousands of unsullied with Jon or without him. By going, Jon will at least have tried to prevent the war from taking place.

He's making a choice between two suboptimal options, and chose the one that risks his own life but potentially prevents war rather than protecting his own life and increasing the likelihood of war. This is skin in the game 101, and is obviously the self-sacrificial, "lawful good" option that most aligns with Jon's character.
>>
>>85470224
>her encounter with olenna and margaery in the garden where she had a part in getting out of the marriage with joffrey, getting him killed, and making allies with the tyrells
Literally none of this happened. she was an u wititng pawn in the plan, if anythign it just shows how stupid she is. also, what fucking alliance?
>when she saved littlefinger's ass when he was being questioned by the lords of the vale after tossing lysa
She did similar shit in KL all the time with the crying and begging, shes just a whiner
>generally helping littlefinger's legitimacy and helping manipulate that eyrie kid
Not really, LF was runnign the Eyrie long before Sansa showed up
Literally because she has a vagina that Lf is obssessed with.

None of this is political intelligence
>>
File: IMG_3245.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>85464713
Didnt Jon give Arya her sword Needle? Doubt there is any sexism in that action, or how about the fact he was attracted to the wildling ginger who was a badass on the field? No? Christ Jon didnt even wanna be King of the North, but they made him it even though he clearly doesnt give a fuck. Dumb Salsa
>>
You would think that in a breakneck, survival-of-the-fittest world such as Game of Thrones feminist orthodoxy and upper-middle class white sensibilities would be cast aside in favor of stoic masculine pragmatism, no?
>>
File: wait.png (217KB, 305x368px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
217KB, 305x368px
>>85464713
wait in that quote it implies they're both sexist fucks
>>
>>85470300
>she did similar things in KL
no, she wasn't whining, she was clearly manipulating them so they wouldn't arrest littlefinger
>littlefinger was running the eyrie
you mean he was running it with lysa as his puppet up until he murdered her?

there is a reason the other lords of the vale showed up and littlefinger looked scared, if he didn't convince them it was a suicide (and they started off hating him) they would have arrested and killed him. sansa's manipulation is the only reason he's still alive, if you think that was just whining you missed a shitload of nuance.

or do you think he would have held onto the eyrie with his little retinue of guards while the whole vale wanted him dead?
>>
>>85470224
>>her encounter with olenna and margaery in the garden where she had a part in getting out of the marriage with joffrey, getting him killed, and making allies with the tyrells
She literally wasn't an active player. They just asked a scared victim to tell them what her torturer was like and she told them and then to repay her they implicate her in Joffreys murder.

>>85470224

Yes this is a fair point.

>>85470224
>>generally helping littlefinger's legitimacy and helping manipulate that eyrie kid

Sansa has never been demonstrated to be able to handle Robin well let alone manipulate him. Little finger however has Robin twisted around his finger as Robin sees him as a Father figure.

She didn't convince LF to do it. The closest way to argue that she "got" him to do it is by having the genes that make him want to fuck her asshole. And if that's how you're going to argue that then she's been playing LF (the best player and manipulator in GoT) since she first met him in season 1.

I mean I get that you're playing devils advocate but besides he saving Little finger (after he saved her) none of these ideas hold up to criticism.
>>
>>85470378
>Didn't Jon give Arya her sword Needle?
Jesus you're right, what the actual fuck is her argument then?
>>
While women are talking about sexism and whether or not women can have penises men will be readying their forces against the Night King
>>
>>85470265
>If he doesn't go, a war with Daenerys, which they could not win, becomes certain. If he does go, then at least there's the chance that the conflict could be avoided
Theres a whole continent between Winterfell and Dany, alot could happen to her forces and dragons between her landing in westeros and reaching Winterfell. Jon knows the Lannisters have a huge fucking army that Dany has to deal with first, she cant dedicate too much forces to taking the North initially, This whole "north would have no hope of winning" is BS, If Dorne can wage a successful guerrilla war against Aegon, theres no reason the North (a snowy rugged mountainous area LARGER in landmass than all the other six kingdoms) cant wage a guerrilla war against Dany. Jon is just being a cuck and literal coward by bending over and pulling his pants down for Dany so quickly

>inb4 muh Nights King
>inb4 muh army of the dead
Theres literally zero reason for Jon to entrust Dany with this mission, Northerners are the only people who believe in white walkers even existing

>If Daenerys decided to kill Jon--after offering to treat with him no less--then she must want a war. Well, if Daenerys wants to fight, it's not as though the North is going to be any more successful against 3 dragons and thousands of unsullied with Jon or without him. By going, Jon will at least have tried to prevent the war from taking place.

you have a very juvenile understanding of milktary. People like you think "hurr durr this nstion has more tanks and planes and will definitely win hurr durr its hopeless dhurr durrr no tactics can work its aall futile"

Dragons have been killed in westeros in a mmyriad of ways, Dany. isnt as undefeatable as you people think
>>
>>85464713
Huh
>>
/ourguys/

Euron
The Hound
Bron
Randyl
Jaime
Jon
Tormund
Theon *new*
>>
>>85470492
I also forgot to mention on the last point that if Sansa was playing little finger she wouldn't be blowing him off every single time he tries to talk to her.
>>
Why is sophie turner even in the show? What does sansa offer to the show exactly? they have littlefinger do nothing of importance now except being a cuck.
>>
I did see some comment on one of the Preston videos that summed up the whole "Sansa is a good politician" in a nutshell

>Sansa challenges and publicly undermines Jon's authority
>Sansa then tells Jon to be smarter because her father and brother lost their heads
>Ned and Robb lost their heads because they challenged the authority of the crown.
>>
>>85464713
>And in reality
>>
>>85464713
Has everyone forgotten about the butchers boy? Sansa is literally responsible for his death. She's a dumb cunt who deserves every bad thing she has been through. Selfish cunt who only cared about marrying the king and her own sense of importance and entitlement.
>>
>>85470750
no Jorah?
>>
>>85470629
Still, they NEED help if they want to not get BTFO by the white walkers and Dany is sitting on a pile of magic rocks that xan defeat them. And Jon trusts Tyrion it's not like he's going there blind.
>>
literally linking to cosmopolitan
>>
>>85469249
>Rickon?
>No, Dickon
>>
Sansa should just go full Cersei and fuck her half-brother/cousin to cement the north instead of playing CIA.
>>
>>85464713
You guys keep pretending to be SJW and you'll eventually be overrun with them.
>>
>>85470535
>have access to 3 ravenous, fire-breathing beasts capable of laying waste to entire cities from above, the same number that was once used to conquer the entire continent by force + thousands of fearless, emotionless supersoldiers + a fully-fledged navy + a cadre of proven, tested advisors
>lol dont be so juvenile just use better tactics lmao

You don't go seeking war knowing you're outmanned and outgunned. You certainly don't seek war knowing you're outmanoeuvred--which, considering that Daenerys has aerial units and a functioning navy, is precisely the position the North finds itself in. When you're unaware of your opponent's tactical ability, the only reliable indication of advantage is an assessment of numbers and technological ability.

Jon made a reasonable assessment of the situation that you're seemingly incapable of understanding.
>>
>>85468903
>I have to obey my commander/leader's orders? The chain of command is sexist patriarchy because it's just a social construct that allows men to remain in control by ignoring women while bossing them around. Not cool!
>>
>>85464713
>publicly challenging a democratically appointed monarch with military and leadership experience
>he doesn't like it because Sansa's a girl

Wrong, sweetie. What the King says, goes. Only traitors betray their King. And in matters that involve military knowledge and leadership Jon is well versed, having fought in many battles, coordinated the defense of the Wall, and infiltrated the Wildlings. Jon is probably not used to filthy traitors within his own family. (Save for Ned lmao) Sansa has not exactly made her "expertise" known to many people either so her outbursts are an embarrassment to the family name at a time when the Stark family Brand would do well to embody strength.

Fucking Sansa REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85471235
who
>>
>>85464713
This is why I wanted Ramsay to win.
>>
>>85471908
>democratically appointed monarch
>10 dudes and a female midget
>democracy
>>
>>85464713
>cosmopolitan
fake news
>>
File: 1425683125315.png (54KB, 201x178px) Image search: [Google]
1425683125315.png
54KB, 201x178px
>talented female politician

god I hate this meme more than anything. Like they show her smile and get along with someone for two minutes so it means she's some expert manipulator or strategist or something
>>
>>85470224
>>when she saved littlefinger's ass when he was being questioned by the lords of the vale after tossing lysa
This is by far the best example and what a surprise, its exaggerated in the show compared to the book.
>>
>>85470629
>If Dorne can wage a successful guerrilla war against Aegon, theres no reason the North (a snowy rugged mountainous area LARGER in landmass than all the other six kingdoms) cant wage a guerrilla war against Dany.
The issue isn't even whether or not you can win the war, its whether you can survive the white walkers/winter afterwards.
>>
>>85464865
nize buzzwords
>>
>Character A knows more about X
>Character B knows more about Y
>They struggle to cooperate
>'SEXISM'

Really gets the noggin joggin'.
>>
>>85464865

Totalitarian politics forces itself on every aspect of daily life, including popculture escapism and entertainment.

The whole world is burning, but here are some more articles about Dr.Who, GoT, Star Wars, [non-issue of the day] and the representation of women/'PoC'/immigrants/gay/genderfluid/[victim class of the day] in them.
>>
>>85464713

>ree jon you didn't ask me for advice before doing anything about the boltons because i'm a girl

>well what advice would you give me then

>lol i dunno, i'm just a girl and have no military or political experience

Jesus fuck.

I'm really starting to hate the YAAAS QUEEN SLAY crowd.

Brienne is not the best warrior ever, she has gotten extremely lucky and only ever fought the good warriors when they've been at their worst and reluctant to hurt a woman. Dany is not a machinating military or political genius, she's a numbskull whose advisors have gotten her through trouble despite her best efforts to fuck everything up. Cersei is not a formidable woman who's schemed her way to the top, she's a borderline functional alcoholic who's been lucky enough to outrun her karma so far.

Loli Mormont is the closest thing to a badass female on the show and even she only gets the nod because of how absolutely retarded the rest of the Northern lords are.

It would be nice if they watched the show instead of watching what they think the show should be about.
>>
>>85464713
>but sansa, we cannot possibly fight the army of the dead we need dragons

>going south is dumb!
>>
>>85469370
>a lot of feminists WANT realistic representations of women, with flaws etc.
hahahahaha
>>
>>85464713

More evidence that girls don't read.
>>
>>85471147
kek, nice
>>
File: 1393886108360.png (98KB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
1393886108360.png
98KB, 238x225px
>Getting raped turns you into a mastermind of politics and strategy
What the fuck is going on in this show.
>>
>>85476250

See when I keep saying that gratuitous rape scenes are just lazy writing masquerading as character development you niggers bleat that I am a SJWcuckjew. But it's a fucking fact, D&D just toss in rape and abuse because they can't write for shit. Then the knuckle dragging fanboys yell "it's like so mature and deep, it's just like muh middle ages"
>>
>>85468875
This 10x
>>
File: jonaryabest.png (244KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
jonaryabest.png
244KB, 500x625px
>>85464713
>Sansa fans genuinely believe their fave is a great politician

But you know what's really sexist? Jonsa. Jon and Sansa shippers pair the two of them together DESPITE Jon being confirmed over and over again to have the strongest bond with ARYA in the books. Hell, Jonrya was set to come true at one point. Jonsa fans will never accept Jon and Arya together because they can't stand that Arya doesn't fit into their self-insert traditionally feminine kween Sansa's role. They don't want Arya there. They want to disrespect her and pretend she doesn't exist. Sounds pretty sexist to me.
>>
Literally the only reason Sansa is still alive is because of her namesake and actual schemers wanting to take advantage of it and/or fuck her because she looks like her mum.

A damsel in distress, but maybe with a modicum of awareness for things happening behind the scenes, which she really should be by now after being fucked over and used as a pawn her whole adult life.

Most you can say is that she's biding her time just staying alive, before she can make an actual play somewhere down the line.
>>
>>85464713
>>
>>85464713
>At a time of war politician that doesn't know shit about military is as valuable as the one who does
That's not how it works, neither in real life nor in plausible fantasy written for adults.
>>
>spends good deal of childhood in politically-charged environment where everyone is constantly lying/trying to decieve one another to achieve their own end
>can't be a good politician or strategist because it clashes with /tv/'s preconceived notion of a stupid salsa, largely-based on her actions in the first season

OK
>>
>>85464913
Fuck off retard
>>
Sansa is just Cat 2.0.

Absolute undermining piece of shit.
>>
Do you scour the bottom of the internet barrel to find this shit on a daily basis so you can create fake outrage?
>cosmopolitan
Really, man? What the fuck did you expect from this fantastic publication known for its 'how to please your man' articles?
>>
I just marathoned the first 10 minutes of this week's episode. Good lord. Im done with this show.
>>
>>85476493
>fave
>shippers
>jonsa
>jonrya
You don't belong here. Go back to your general and pretend to fit in with your disgusting tumblr terminology.
>>
>>85466323
And in the books, they're even dumber

>Cersei only successfully assassinates Robert because he drinks too much drugged wine on a hunt
>she then proceeds to wreck the realm and execute all her competent advisers

>Sansa is a sad 13 y/o with PTSD that does nothing except cry

>Dany is a fucking nut, the only people who think she's competent are Jorah, the Unsullied, and herself

Based Jon will reunite Westeros and bring Dawn to the Long Night.
>>
File: euron madcunt.jpg (845KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
euron madcunt.jpg
845KB, 2000x1330px
>>85469276
>He's also the last King left
implying
>>
>>85470750
You're missing Beric
And Jon is barely /our guy/, c'mon
>>
>>85464828
Every magazine is politicize by the left now.

You can't even buy a porn magazine without half of it why they hate Trump and why America needs more Muslims and illegals.

>>85464713
Her claim as a character is her father's name. That's it. The actress playing her just wants to project her own real-world social ideologies into a work of fucking fantasy fiction.
>>
>>85469597
>>85469671
>>85470265
Sansa is correct given the knowledge it can be reasonably assumed the Northerners have of Daenerys.
One of the things the show has always been good at is characters passing the Sally-Anne test, in that they (almost) never react to information that the audience knows but that they do not. An example being nobody on the show has made any kind of reference to Jon being a Targaryen, because the only person aside from the watcher who knows is Bran, who hasn't made it back to Jon yet.

Dany's reputation in Meereen and the rest of Essos (which among non-slaves is likely to be that of a madwoman with monsters at her beck and call) may have not reached Westeros, or at least Jon, but their working knowledge encompasses her parentage (the Mad King), her dragons (a wild card for them, as they know only legends), and her army of horrifying barbarians known for being obligate rapists.

Sansa would be dumb to encourage him to go.

Of course, as >>85470265 points out, Jon is Ned-lite and doesn't make smart decisions.
>>
>>85472029

He was Arya's friend that Joffrey had killed in S1
>>
>>85476597

No dude. Nobody's saying that she can't be. Just that she isn't.

Up to this point she has /never fucking learnt/ from being in those situations and just keeps derping harder and harder. Her character's now got the shits because shock of shocks the Lords of the North have recognised her supposed brother as their leader because he was willing to take it to the limit for them while she sat around doing fuck all. If she'd duped Littlefinger into it then fine, if she'd tried to get Jon killed so she could sweep the field of potentially troublesome lords and the only other challenger for the top job, also fine.

But she's a literal retard who keeps saying "What could possibly go wrong if..." and finding out that the answer is *everything.* Everything can go wrong because she is such a black hole of intelligence and keeps doing dumb shit then being affronted by their actually being consequences for acting like a retard.

She has no political ability. Even the handful of lords that signed on with Jon only did so because they think he's Ned's son, not because of Sansa.
>>
>>85465378
Excellent post good sir! *tip*
>>
>>85471235
this
sansa is worst stark
>>
>>85472029
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Mycah
>>
>>85465526
It feels bad to see retards like you think you've won some sort of argument.
>>
>>85477589
It's weird how dumb and annoying show Sansa is. Like, there's no way the writers aren't purposely doing it. Yet apparently we're supposed to consider her some dark horse underappreciated strong woman?
>>
>>85464713
>in the latest episode jon leaves sansa in charge of the north while he's going to meet dany
>that [a man should be in charge]

okay, sophie?
>>
>>85465378
>to not be too much like Ned
Wasn't Sansa the person that gave information to Cerci that in turn ultimatly killed her father?
>>
>>85464828
a credible source for a Sophie Turner quote? what
>>
Why does Jon have to be sexist? Why can't it be because he knows of her as a naive little girl and his impression isn't gonna change very much because she's made some truly bad decisions?
>>
>>85464713
I suspect irl Sophie and Kit have had a falling out or maybe she just doesn't like the guy. This is just a way for her to score points
>>
File: 1449690984171.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449690984171.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>85464713
>doesn't think she should lead
>makes her leader in his absence
>that literally makes her second-in-command

Why do the people who write these articles never watch the show?
>>
>>85477712

It's all for advertising and chasing the current trends.

Sansa in the book works as a victim of circumstance, a prisoner's perspective for events and political intrigue going on around her. There's room for her to make her own play later on as part of her development, but show watchers want that instant gratification now instead of during the last episode where it would probly happen instead.

So they want to paint this flawed character as yet another strong independent yaaas queen for watchers to tweet about in a throwaway buzzfeed article or two. All without much care for the irony of the situation lest they be called racist, sexist, transphobic misogynists, etc.
>>
>>85478862

That would require effort and forethought on their behalf, which would get in the way of their clickbait mill routine.

Bullshit still gets views. Trendy bullshit especially.
>>
>>85479006
Not to mention book Sansa has a far more amicable relationship with LF, and is being taught to be a slut. Not exaggerating; she's being taught to flirt to get what she wants for political reasons.

Show Sansa never does this.
>>
File: 1490152548326.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1490152548326.png
42KB, 399x322px
>Look at a map of Westeros

How did CIA get the Knights of the Vale through the Riverlands... which the Freys/Lannisters control? How did he get it through the Neck which the Boltons control? Why didn't anymore notice the Vale army marching out of the Vale and heading north?

You can really see how it's fallen apart now that D&D are making it up as they go along. Compare that to the opening stages of the war of five kings. Renly Stannis, and Tywins movements around the Crownlands were in a much smaller area but everyone still had ample warning of an approaching army and what they were doing days in advance.
>>
>>85471680
Wrong reply? Im defending Jon and not even talking about the fat dragon lady. Lol read the comment before you reply
>>
>>85464920
kek
>>
>>85479997
Shut the fuck up nerd.
>>
>>85479997
If the Manderlys weren't cucks in the show, they could have made a plot point about them ferrying the Vale Knights in a secret fleet from White Harbour.
>>
>>85464713
>jon
>worked his way up from being a bastard to king of the north, literally fucking DIED to get where he is
>salsa
>planned to get married to like 3 dudes and 1 of them has knights
>>
File: IMG_8507.jpg (31KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8507.jpg
31KB, 380x288px
>>85464713
Darth Salsa is a major player but she's traditionally a loser, while Jon is a winner. Her baggage is all emotional and Jon is much stronger in that regard. This article can fuck the hell off.
>>
>>85464886
Speaking of Rickon, what ever happened to him?
>>
>>85480472
he got killed by ramsey last season, they made such a little deal of it it doesn't even matter
>>
Wtf jon snow isnt sexist he is the one with actual military experience and a legend and notoriety behind him. He is just making use of it.

And sansa and jons rivalry comes from her being noble born and jon being a bastard child. She thinks its her right to rule by birth and jon thinks he is rihht to rule by virtue.

That's the core rivalry... also jon should clearly see this insubbordination but because of the plot armor amd yas queen shit jon is gunna get wrekt by sansa
>>
I hope Sansa dies from Tormunds penor
>>
>medieval society is sexist
this is true
>salsa is mindtrick queen
lmao no
>>
>>85479997
>*teleports to King's landing*
>"Heh nothing personal kid"
>>
>>85480472
They forgot he existed for 3 seasons and then killed him with an arrow to the back of the head. Cause, y'know, he's a Stark and all
>>
>>85465562
Go back to ebaumsworld
>>
>>85480510
>>85480640
Kek.
>>
>>85477748
this>>85477748this>>85477748
this, and so much this>>85477748

>good politician
wot?
What has she done as a politicial that is so great?
Last few meeting in the north, all she has done in advising her brother to fuck up by taking shitty decisions. Jon is determined to put the survival of humanity over petty political shit, shows mercy and spares his enemies turning them to his side in an act that inspires and rallies the people and gains him larger armies, goes to meeting a woman we clearly know is the show's endgame good girl with the intent of making alliances, getting weapons and dragons
While salsa advises him to hill people just because their families were shit, perpetuating the cycle of hate and mistrust danny "yass queen" to make even more enemies.
How is she a good politician again?
Oh that's right... she has been through a lot, learn from Cersei and shit...
Sure, we can give her that.
But the merits of that only reach so far as putting her in a place to be an advisor for her brother with insight on how their enemies think, put her on a throne and she'll fuck up badly in no time
>>
>>85480472
>>85480510
Remember the most retarded battle scene in the history of mankind? That is when he died. The battle where people don't use shields or armor and run individually into the enemy.
>>
>>85471235
no, it's joffrey and the hound who are responsible for his death. did you even watch the episode? Sansa is a retarded arrogant cunt but she was doing the right thing, otherwise the guy she was supposed to marry would have dumped her ass and killed the boy and the wolf anyway
>>
Doesn't she like Lemon cakes or something
>>
>>85464713
Sansa's not even the best female politician on the show, she doesn't even crack top 5.

1. Olenna
2. Cersei
3. Margaery
4. Yara
5. Daenerys

She's a noblewoman with almost zero charisma
>>
>>85471336
For all of his strengths, I believe most anons would just resort to making fun of how dedicated he is to Danny when it's clear she's never going to love him or reciprocate any of the feelings he has for her. DnD made him the ultimate beta-orbiter, which is yet another example of how they ruin solid characters.

I really enjoy his character, outside of his blind allegiance, and the acting of Iain Glen. I'd add him to the list.
>>
>>85464828
It's an interview....you literally have autism
>>
>>85469873
A U T I S M
>>
>>85464713
>Laura Beck

She didn't write so good.
>>
>>85478317
Yes she was.
>>
> Sansa is a really wonderful politician
>told Cersei all about her father's plans which led to his eventual death
>>
>>85464713
>he believes that [a man should be in charge]
Huh? I thought he conceded to Sansa but was forced into being king.
>>
File: 1465176758580.gif (1MB, 296x235px) Image search: [Google]
1465176758580.gif
1MB, 296x235px
>>85464713

I snorted and choked on my tea
>>
>>85470169
there's still a little bit of hope for mama snek and bad poosey
>>
>>85464713
does anyone take the Hollyjew or the press seriously anymore?

They need to be expelled from the country.
>>
>>85484195
The odds of bad puss surviving past being gifted to Cersei are incredibly statistically biggly low.

Granted we might actually get some Mama Snek getting Mountain'd afterwards so it can't be a total loss
>>
>>85479997
He used the flight plan, duuuuuuuhhhhhh
>>
File: 1500883571594.gif (435KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500883571594.gif
435KB, 372x500px
>Battle of the Bastards
>Scottish/Irish versus Scottish/Irish
>mfw we didn't get a single Shield Wall
>>
Jon Snow has actual military and political experience. Sansa really doesn't. Also, at this point, she's supposed to be this smart manipulator. She's supposed to know how to get people to do what she wants. Instead, she lacks all tact when she openly defies Jon over minor issues. And Jon's right: when she does that, it weakens his position as leader, which is a bad thing for all of them. Jon, of all people, knows how easily defiance can lead to betrayal.

I still like Sansa as a character, but the way she's being written right now, she's being an idiot and completely wrong.
>>
File: 1501082598314.jpg (26KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501082598314.jpg
26KB, 340x270px
>>85464713
In the end the seven kingdoms will be a glorious multicultural-multiracial-multiethnic matriarchy and there`s nothing shitlords can do to stop it.
>>
>>85464845
She is a woman cis gendered bigot.
>>
>>85484502
>Also, at this point, she's supposed to be this smart manipulator. She's supposed to know how to get people to do what she wants. Instead, she lacks all tact when she openly defies Jon over minor issues

We're supposed to assume Sansa received political training from Littlefinger in those Vale episodes they never showed.

I must remind you they never showed those training episodes because DnD, in their infinite wisdom, believed the time spent doing that was better spent showing Sansa married to Ramsay and getting her tight little fire-crotch knotted by his dogs.
>>
>>85484538
*fucks a horse*
DAS RITE
>>
>>85484538
Is it just me, or does it feel like Daenerys only exists now to drop mad feminist zingers/one-liners that has all the women snapping in excitement?
>>
>>85481587
Margaery's dead. Olenna dies next episode.
Danaerys is a fucking idiot. Yara just got BTFO by her absolute hero of an uncle who somehow snuck up on her without any of her crew noticing while she was busy trying to have some not-that-hot lesbian sex
And then we've got Cersei who's brilliance is to just kill anyone who threatens her power (effective I suppose)

>tldr; Cersei is the only woman on the program close to competent and she's supposed to be the ultimate evil
>>
>>85484758
>Danaerys is a fucking idiot.

The thing I hate most about Daenerys isn't just how badly Dumb and Dumber have ruined the character, it's how Emilia Clarke is the single worst actress on the show right now. Every scene with her makes me cringe, from the way she lacks stage presence to the hideous facial expressions she portrays to, my personal favorite, her inability to emote or convey emotion. That's the worst part, that's the absolute worst part. The girl can't act, she just CAN'T; happiness and sadness, anger and mercy, confusion and revelation, all of them are portrayed in the same monotonous tone of blithe imperiousness she has kept as her voice since Season 4. She whispers threats to the Spider in the same voice she whispers promises to Tyrion, the tone she gave Daario in bed is the same she uses for confusion at the state of Westeros.

This girl is supposed to be the Dragon Queen, the foundation of the show's second half. She's the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, the Breaker of Chains and (as many would put it) the Prince that was Promised. She is all of these things, and she is overshadowed as a character by the fucking Spider.
>>
File: cheezmous.png (46KB, 138x122px) Image search: [Google]
cheezmous.png
46KB, 138x122px
>>85479997
boats?
>>
>>85478317
To be fair no one expected Joffrey to change the deal at the last instant and have him beheaded
>>
Two questions:

Why is Sansa acting so ridiculous and what is CIA's end game? Does he really think he'll marry Sansa and be her cuck king ?

Is Euron going rogue on everyone or is he with Cersei now?
>>
>>85464886
To be fair Rikon never had a chance.
>>
>>85479997
>You can really see how it's fallen apart now that D&D are making it up as they go along.

You think Battle of the Bastards was bad? I've been watching Season 7 and I'm having a really hard time understanding the scope or scale of people moving around.
>>
>>85484280
>puss

Is this the new way to say pusy?
>>
>>85485143
Poosey?
>>
>>85484921
I like her eyebrows but I never rooted for her or her army so I never really notice her bad acting or her scenes
>>
>>85485103
>and I'm having a really hard time understanding the scope or scale of people moving around.
It gets oh so much worse over the rest of the series according to the leaks
SO MUCH worse
>>
File: IMG_5913.png (719KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5913.png
719KB, 1136x640px
So i don't have any friends and i root for the Lannisters and Jaime. Do normies still hate him for pushing Bran out the window (bran is relatively fine now obviously), and being mean to strong independent women like Cat and Brienne?
>>
>>85485524
Oh yeah and the not rape scene
>>
>>85485524
Its a toss up between Him, Bronn, Davos, and fat fuck Sam on the whole rolling with the crazy bullshit while trying to keep everything calm train
>>
>>85464713
Who cares what a 12 year old thinks though? Her opinion holds zero weight. Why would anyone be triggered by this?
>>
>>85485524
He is a cuck. He's still beta orbiting Cercei fully knowing she is a crazy bitch responsible for all his sons and daughters dying and all the shit is happening. Hope he dies.
>>
>>85485722
He leaves in the books tho
>>
>>85485082
Sansa is trying to undermine Jon on purpose to get the north for herself. Jon doesn't want this to be true and gives her temporary control to assuage his doubts and b/c he's dumb
>>
Euron should kill them all and become the new king of Westeros.
>>
>>85485722
He'll leave Cersei hand she miscarries their baby
>>
>>85464713
>Sansa is a wonderful politician
>has done nothing but be passed around by Lords while being saved by men who think she has a pretty face
>wonderful politician
>>
>>85485910
It can be argued Arya is a better politician than Sansa and has been since the first season
>>
>>85464713
>it would be sexist to kill my boring af character
>please keep paying me my career is a joke
>>
>>85485991
The only reason her character is interesting in the books is if /ourguy/ Littlefinger gets what he wants from her
>>
>>85464713
this is the type of logic that claims a racist country elected a black president

he literally left and appointed her to rule in his stead, how would a sexist do that?
>>
>>85484592
>We're supposed to assume Sansa received political training from Littlefinger in those Vale episodes they never showed.
I get that, and I accept this assumption, but her actions in the show are contrary to that. She's not manipulating things behind the scenes like a Cersei or a Littlefinger. She's just openly standing up and telling Jon he's wrong in front of everyone, a move that makes no sense. She's basically just sewing seeds of doubt in all the other nobles and ultimately ensuring at least one of them will betray him (and her). And with Littlefinger there, there's pretty much a 100% chance that he's going to take advantage of that.

Again, I get that we're told she's been trained, and I accept that as a fact, but what's also a fact is that she's behaving foolishly and contrary to any training she's had. She was trained by the best but she's acting like the worst.
>>
>>85470441
And now you understand how someone famous can make a legitimate, even headed remark on the characters and the media will spin it to look like some huge SJW bullshit.
>>
>>85485524
>>85485586
>>85485722

What even is the purpose of Jaime's character in the show, now? They took the character development he was having in Season 2 and sacked it like a litter of unwanted kittens.
>>
>>85485524
Nah, normies mostly like Jaime now. Now Cersei and Euron on the other hand...
>>
why do you guys keep watching this if its obvious that the writers have a female agenda?
>>
>>85487234
Because it's fun to watch and talk about.
>>
>>85464713
> Wonderful Politician
> Undermines him in front of everyone

kek
>>
File: image_1500867902_35358863.jpg (75KB, 1945x1135px) Image search: [Google]
image_1500867902_35358863.jpg
75KB, 1945x1135px
>>85487234
i don't really care

and based drowned god is ripping and tearing
>>
>>85487234
It's compelling by being consistently terrible.
Plus, it's great because there are so many different factions so you can rally behind the best characters (even if they keep killing them off so we can't become too attached to anyone other than Tyrion, Jon, Dany and Sansa)

It's fun is what I'm trying to say. And Euron is based as fuck
>>
>>85487555
>>85487607
Speaking of how great Euron is, they really fucked up by only introducing him last season. We could've had an extra five seasons of him being a mad cunt in the background
>>
>>85487555
arya kills dozens of men: yass slay!
sansa let's ramsey get eaten alive by his own dogs: yasss SLAAAAYYYYY
dany burning the khals alive: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Euron killing those psycho sandsnek bitches: OMG RAAAAAAPE! THIS VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS AN OUTRAGE!

i just love tumblr.
>>
>>85464713
>www.cosmopolitan.com
>257 replies and 37 images omitted

Fuck this board
>>
>>85487234

I stopped being scared of girl germs when I was 4, anon
>>
>>85464713
Isn't jon the only man in charge of anything in got anymore

>game of thrones definitely isn't feminist propaganda
>there isn't a deliberate attempt to eliminate men
>>
File: 1251433904178.jpg (94KB, 631x529px) Image search: [Google]
1251433904178.jpg
94KB, 631x529px
Will the /tvpol/ triggering ever stop?
>>
>>85474378
There's definetly an archetype for a good politician woman that's not cringe worthy. Problem is that they try to make these very feminine characters like Kelly C or Sandra into good leaders.
>>
>>85464713
but her character has literally not done anything in the whole show and every decision has been made for her by someone else
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (107KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
107KB, 640x800px
REEEEEEEEEE

I WANT SALSA DEAD BY EPISODE 7
>>
>>85464713
jon literally left sansa in charge wtf is this article on about
>>
>>85465872
The one in the middle is kinda qt.
>>
>>85465849
Was waiting for someone to post this. But yeah, they really need to stop bitching about things like this. Obviously most people in a show set in this time period are going to be sexist(some more than others) A few may even be misogynistic.like Ramsey, Roose, or Euron.
I don't know why anyone with sense would be surprised at this.at worse, everyone in this thread should be rolling their eyes.
>>
>>85488073
only when white basement dwelling neets are over-represented in the media!
>>
>>85488499
Lady Olenna is it. She is the top tier politician. Dany is trying, and Tyrions is helping. At least she has a good team as long as she listens.

Sounds like Sophie Turner has been drinking Sansas kook aid. Sansa is a lot smarter than she was in season one, but she is no seasoned politician. She learned everything she knows from Cercei and LittleFinger, they have their strengths, but she still has a hell of a lot more to learn if she is going to be better than Cercei and not turn everything she touches to shit.
>>
File: cosmo.jpg (168KB, 1193x378px) Image search: [Google]
cosmo.jpg
168KB, 1193x378px
this is Cosmopolitan's website right now

nuff said
>>
>>85468255
She also went along with little finger plan at the the vale when he killed lysa but yeah, I guess you can argue it was his plan
>>
>>85488921
ITTY BITTY DISNEY PRINCESSES?! Stop enforcing your gender roles on newborns!
>>
>>85488921
>plus sized clothing sold out on first day

Kek fucking burgers
>>
>>85489031
that's why they are so hellbent on showing off models and teen stars. to hide the fact most of us women are fat sleazy cows .
>>
>>85464713
didn't he leave her in charge last episode? how does that make him sexist?

ah fuck it, I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>85470429
Quality post
>>
>>85488700
>>85487457
>>85489141

>>85480539
Oh c'mon lads, it's set in would be medieval Even, everyone is at least a bit sexist, even the women. Some just more than others. Jon is on the less sexist end but still believes in the patriachial ideas that women shouldn't really have to fight, boys should come before girls in succession, etc. The society they live in sexist with strict genderoles. Comments like her's should be taken as stupidly obvious.
>>85487692
When did this so called Tumblr reaction to Euron even happen? I'm waiting.
>>
>>85489512
Yea pretty sure everyone hates dorne and sneks
>>
>>85489512
>Jon is on the less sexist end but still believes in the patriachial ideas that women shouldn't really have to fight, boys should come before girls in succession, etc.

First episode of the season he decreed that children over a certain age would be trained to fight.
Last season he wanted to step aside and let Sansa be Lady of Winterfell but she insisted he be the one in charge.
Hell. in the first episode he gave Arya Needle so she could learn to fight.
>>
File: bob.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>85484460
>didn't get a single shield wall

???????
>>
>>85488682
>I WANT SALSA DEAD BY EPISODE 3
FTFY
>>
File: leaks.jpg (2MB, 1890x3600px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
2MB, 1890x3600px
which of the leaked script pages made you laugh the most in utter disbelief when they were proven real?
>>
File: 147471895632.jpg (15KB, 275x377px) Image search: [Google]
147471895632.jpg
15KB, 275x377px
>300 posts about this

/tv/ truly is, dead.
>>
>>85470187
You're a homosexual
>>
>>85464920
ahahaha
>>
>>85464778
she'd make a good US president
>>
>>85464852
literally anything can be called sexist if it goes against what a women thinks at that specific moment
>>
>>85487234
I like watching it with fellow autistic spergs it helps release stress. I love this disingenuous hive of scum bags and miscrents . I like to larp as if this site was just a crew of mad fucks on eurons ship waiting for the next fight.
>>
>>85491163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgwLKRPQF8
>>
>>85491026
;_;
>>
>>85489847
Notice I said should REALLY have too. All those instances you mentioned were exceptions in his eye. Women as far as he is concerned, generally shouldn't. We see that in his conversation with Igrite after he joined the wildlings. He thinks there is a way girls should behave
>>
>>85495432
Shouldn't*
* to
>>85489847
>>
>>85481118
You know, this describes most battles of barbarians vs the Roman Army.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.