[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTICE LEAGUE Plot Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 24

File: Justice League.jpg (211KB, 1179x1815px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
211KB, 1179x1815px
The new trailer pretty much confirms it.

An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Steppenwolf's invasion in pre-historic times and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are recruiting a team of meta-humans to protect Earth from an extraterrestrial threat. The Flash agrees, while Aquaman and Cyborg decline. Cyborg's father, Dr. Silas Stone, is later kidnapped by Parademons and the humans's Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg then joins Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash as they venture into the Parademons's nest on an abandoned tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham City.

Meanwhile, Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, having learned their whereabouts from Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology, and steals the atlanteans' Mother Box, prompting Aquaman to join the heroes.

The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientist so they can revive Superman to become his enforcer. The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him, but he's overwhelmed by the experience and flees to find Lois Lane, who encourages him to help the others.

The heroes confront Steppenwolf and his army on their own and are nearly defeated before Superman joins the fight. Cyborg realizes he's connected to the Mother Boxes and manages to reverse the portal to send the Parademon army back to Apokolips. The heroes then defeat Steppenwolf and send him back as well. For his failure, Steppenwolf is executed by Darkseid, who vows revenge against Earth. Lex Luthor arranges to be released from Arkham Asylum and also plans revenge. The heroes are embraced by the public and decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.
>>
>>85464618
pretty much straighforward unlike the bloated BvS. can't wait for Snyder's next capekino
>>
Sounds kino to me

What will be Snyders next Dc movie?
>>
>Snyder claims its not an S
>he uses it as an S for the poster

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: qCnsTgr.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qCnsTgr.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
>>85464984
>>
>>85464618

Isn't this literally the story from one of the animated movies?
>>
>>85466066
Close but no.
>>
So that WAS superman talking to alfred, and that WAS superman lois was looking back at, i believe you OP, honestly sounds nice and straightforward just be a fun movie.
>>
>>85464618
>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, having learned their whereabouts from Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology,

You just said he was just repelled so how doesn't he know the boxes are still on earth
>>
>>85464618
Fake because it doesn't say anything about Supergirl or Green Lantern.
>>
>>85464618
who is playing Darkseid, "leaker"?
>>
>>85464618
>An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Steppenwolf's invasion in pre-historic times and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.
Lord of the Rings?
>>
>>85464984
On Kyrpton it's not an S, it's the symbol for hope.
On Earth it is an S, the symbol for Es.
>>
>>85467612
They are NOT in the movie.
>>
File: 1486962125265.gif (2MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486962125265.gif
2MB, 280x280px
>>85464618
>The heroes confront Steppenwolf and his army on their own and are nearly defeated before Superman joins the fight
>Man of Steel theme/Smallville fight theme plays
Worth the price of admission alone desu
>>
>>85464618
This is literally the first Avengers movie, just with a shitty arc for Superman thrown in there.

>He's overwhelmed by the experience and FLEES TO LOIS

Jesus Christ why don't the y just come out and admit to hating Superman already instead of making more films with him?
>>
>>85470067
>This is literally the first Avengers movie, just with a shitty arc for Superman thrown in there.
What the fuck, not even close
>>
>>85470343

Villain's objective is to use cube to bring in an army of extra-terrestrial enemies to earth via a portal and heroes have to band together in a flying base to prevent this from happening.

I mean I'm not saying it'll be a shot-for-shot remake but come on, dude. It's the same thing, just with a red laser instead of blue.
>>
File: 1 nailed that solo.png (336KB, 804x445px) Image search: [Google]
1 nailed that solo.png
336KB, 804x445px
>>85469505
>tfw supermanfag
FEELS GLORIOUS
>>
>>85470418
Adding to this, the ending reveals that there was an even bigger evil behind it all along.
>>
>>85470418
What about the first act with the prehistoric battles with the Parademons, using the Motherboxes as mcguffins for half of the movie and the Superman arc

Just this makes it different from the Avengers:
The heroes confront Steppenwolf and his army on their own and are nearly defeated
Just because there are ayy lmaos in there doesn't mean it's the same
>>
File: 1470156212591.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1470156212591.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>85464618
literally the Avengers
>>
>Wonder Woman is in a war and she uses a shield so it's like First Avenger!
>JL has an alien invasion so it's like Avengers!
Your brain on quips
>>
>>85470587
They confront the army and are nearly defeated before Superman joins the fight.

They confront the army and are nearly defeated before the Hulk joins the fight.
>>
>>85470783
the hulk is worthless though easily the worst superhero ever made, a boring actual RETARD
>>
File: 1458978987464.jpg (96KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1458978987464.jpg
96KB, 800x437px
>basically a worse version of The Avengers
>will be an absolute mess, another "Frankenfilm"
>>
>>85470799
The point is the plot points are the same, not that one character is comparable to the other in general.
>>
>>85470783
Was Hulk dead and resurrected by the bad guys too?
>>
>>85470869
No, but he was imprisoned by the bad guy and separated from the team for a while.
>>
>>85470799
pretty much sums up that you know nothing about hulk
>>
>>85470928
So not like Justice League, besides all the other stuff that is different too
>>
>>85471000

How is it different? Hulk gets taken by Loki and rendered useless until final battle

Supes gets taken by parademons and then finally rejoins the heroes in the final battle?

You're kidding dude. Sure, Loki didn't take Hulk to make him an enforcer like JL seems to be shaping up to have the parademons use Supes as an enforcer, but his goal in using him was to wreck the Avengers base, and that's essentially very similar to using him like an enforcer.
>>
>>85471000
Other than
Recruiting a team due to an extraterrestrial threat. Team not fully into it until some guy dies to the bad guys. Aliens searching for some cube to destroy Earth. Heroes failing to keep the cube away. Bad guy using the cube to create a portal to send his forces in. They've kidnapped a scientist to work for them to further their plans. Also how Steppenwolf wants Superman to use as his enforcer and Loki uses Hawkeye as his enforcer. The Hulk is sent in a rage against the Avengers and is overwhelmed by the experience when he wakes up and takes a while to come back. The heroes don't do well against the invading army until the Hulk returns. They realize they have something that is connected to the cube and can stop the portal (scepter, Cyborg). When then army is sent back, we find out that there was a bigger evil the whole time (Thanos, Darkseid) and they plan on taking revenge on Earth. The heroes are embraced by the public and they stay as a team.
>>
>>85471121
Because Hulk is there from the get go and he's not resurrected to be a minion for Loki, you're reaching like a mad man there. Also Loki and Steppenwolf can't be more different
>>
>>85471229
The actual characters are different, obviously. The plot is different from the characters, you know that right?
>>
>>85471188

Thank you. Can't wait to see this guy >>85471121
>>85471229
tear his hair trying to pretend like you're wrong.
>>
>>85471188
Yeah let's forget about the two thirds of JL that seem to be about Steppenwolf retrieving the motherboxes from different races who had defeated a previous alien invasion, the fact that Superman is dead and no one in the JL expects him, the fact that Superman has no effect in Steppenwolf getting the motherboxes unlike Hulk, the fact that Superman doesn't have to feel guilty because of this and he goes away because he's been dead instead, the fact that the death of Superman is what brings the JL together in the first place and the fact that the villain is completely different and has a whole different motivation not to mention every sinlge JL member

But yeah it has aliens and a magic box (the Tesseract is a Motherbox rip off and Thanos a Darkseid rip off too by the way)
>>
>>85471188
>>85471401
first tag was meant to be this >>85471000
>>
>>85471188
>Also how Steppenwolf wants Superman to use as his enforcer and Loki uses Hawkeye as his enforcer.
So different things
>The Hulk is sent in a rage against the Avengers and is overwhelmed by the experience
So not like Superman in JL
>>
>>85471413
That just sounds like the Avengers with extra steps.
To be clear, I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I'm just making connections. You, however, seem to have a real disdain for Marvel. It's not really relevant that Thanos was based on Darkseid, we're talking about the movies and their plot, not the comics. Marvel and DC had been taking characters and plots from each other for decades, this is nothing different.
>>
>>85464618
Honestly sounds like a solid 9/10
>>
>>85471516
Both people wanting to use a member of Comic Book Team as their enforcer is not at least similar?
I specifically used the same terminology from OP's post "overwhelmed by the experience". Again, similar and functionally the same.
>>
>>85471413
so it's Avengers + an extra hour of Snyder's bloat

2 hours if you get the bluray!
>>
>>85471656
Justice League: The Snyder Special Cut

Can't wait for people to buy it and claim that it's the canon version.
>>
>>85471560
>That just sounds like the Avengers with extra steps.
It sounds similar when reading the plot in wikipedia but the characters are too different. I mean, Hulk and Superman? Ffs I like those guys too much to consider them just mere plot devices like that, you can't just take the guilt out of Hulk and say it's just the same. Besides the way you focus on the similarities, which are admittedly there but merely on surface, just undermines the best parts of both movies, just like how Loki get the Tesseract in Avengers and the prehistoric battle of JL I'm going to go ahead and predict this is going to be the best part since they got the guy who made the Battle of the Bastards episode of GoT

And I certainly don't give a fuck about Darkseid looking like Thanos because Darkseid was indeed first in the comics
>>
>>85471413

No one is denying that the films will have a few differences in the details but the overarching plots are ridiculously similar, borderline identical and interchangeable. I'm honestly only pointing it out because I had hoped /tv/ would be right about this being the completion of Snyder's big arc for Superman, his redemption. But he seems to barely even be in this story outline. Is his arc literally just going to be, "I woke up in the last act now I'm going to kill the bad guy"?

The bit you said about 2/3 of JL being about motherbox scavenger hunting and therfore different from Avengers is wrong too. Sure, there's three motherboxes, but Loki's plan has different parts too. He steals the cube and Selvig and Hawkeye at the start. He steals some precious element to power his doomsday machine. Then he steals Stark tower and gets Selvig to build that portal. Like, sure he's not stealing 3 tesseracts. But he's going through just as many hoops as Steppenwolf.

At least in Avengers, there was no need for wasting too much time with introductions. I really hope JL has a prologue that quickly introduces the different races and shit but the trailers they've put out make it seem like they'll devote a crapton of time to Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman while the Atlantis and Human motherboxes are being stolen.

No one's here to fight you, but you're kidding yourself if you say these two films have different plots. That's like saying ANH and TFA have different plots.
>>
>Parademon portal
lemme guess, is gonna be blue isn't it?
>>
>>85471656
More like nothing like Avengers except a couple of things the marvel comics ripped off from DC anyway
>>
>>85471736
Well, this is all we have at the moment. The full movie isn't out (This may not even be the real plot for all we know). The movies could actually be vastly different, but for now all we have is this (possible) plot for Justice League that has a lot of similarities to the Avengers.
>>
>>85471776
Looks to be red. Revolutionary, isn't it?
>>
>>85468883
What part of unite the seven did you not understand nigger?
>>
>>85464618
Sounds like the plot jl:war desu
>>
>>85471768
It's going to finish the Superman arc and his Hero's Journey though, completed when he saves the day against the parademons. That's nothing like Hulk. That's the kind of things that make me think that focusing on "le magic boxes" and "one uses one avenger as a minion and the other one tries but doesn't so it's almost the same r-right?" is oversimplifying and little more than a company war meme
>>
>>85471853
It's funny how DCU fans claim that all MCU movies:
-are quipfests
-have a big blue beam to the sky
-have underdeveloped characters
-have oversexualized women
-have scenes to advertise upcoming movies that interrupt the flow of the movie
-have bad CGI
-have a bad villain
-and after credits scenes that are barely connected to the movie and are just there to promote the next movies
Yet Suicide Squad is all of that, and they claim that to be yet another masterpiece and better than all of Marvel's schlock.
>>
>>85464618
Sounds fun
>>
>>85471895
Green lantern won't be in the movie, deal with it
>>
>>85471971
>Yet Suicide Squad is all of that
and yet it won an oscar doing what Marvel did for years and still doesn't have one.
>>
>>85472097
For costume design against like 2 other movies.
>>
File: 1490856791734.png (30KB, 860x371px) Image search: [Google]
1490856791734.png
30KB, 860x371px
>>85470067
>>85470418
>>85470593
>>85470783
>>85470823
Now where have I heard this before?
>>
>>85471971
>they claim that to be yet another masterpiece and better than all of Marvel's schlock.
I'm aas DChad as it gets and literally no one said that ever. The only use for Suicide Squad in these threads is to trigger marvel fans because of the impressive box office perfomance and the oscar. Let's hope we can use Wonder Woman for those purposes from now on because fuck that movie tee bee aich
>>
>>85472158
I know your mind's already made up, so I shouldn't bother saying this, but I actually haven't read that.
All this tells me is that many other people are making the connections.
>>
>>85466173
It was superwoman.
>>
>>85472176
I'm talking about people over on the DC Cinematic subreddit, they're as cancer as it comes.
Like, I like DC characters, which is why I don't like the DCU movies. They do a bad job with them.
>>
File: 1490421412442.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490421412442.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>85471971
>Yet Suicide Squad is all of that, and they claim that to be yet another masterpiece and better than all of Marvel's schlock
Most DC fans hate SS though. The Oscar meme is just to one up the Marvel crowd when too many Chris Evans gifs get posted. Don't worry though, you're not the only autist participating in company/studio wars.
>>
>>85472270
I didn't mention the Oscar though. And I'm not participating in the wars, I'm just showing how some people can be hypocrites. It's fine to like what you like, just be aware when you're just talking out of your ass and ignoring faults in your favourite movies.
>>
File: 1500988922889.jpg (201KB, 1080x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1500988922889.jpg
201KB, 1080x1220px
CALLING IT NOW SOMEONE SCREEN SHOT THIS.

>Joker gets annoyed at the lack of batman in gotham
>Hunts batman down with Harley
>ends up saving the day with Harley
>Harley realises she's good and saves Batman or Alfred
>Sets up for Harley vs Joker Film
>>
>>85464618
>superman is overwhelmed and flees to find Lois Lane

What
>>
>>85472264
>I'm talking about people over on the DC Cinematic subreddit
Never been there, I guess they are blindly loyal fanboys and some of them maybe shills. I defended BvS and MoS just as much as I think they deserve to be praised, but DC has never paid me anything so if they fuck up, well fuck them. And therefore fuck Suicide Squad with an AIDS rake. I think Harley can be saved from that piece of shit though and maybe if I see more Leto I'll change my mind about him, but I won't get my hopes up
>>
>>85472423
I have the script right here buddy! Alfred is actually talking to Joker in a homemade Superman Costume as a red herring.
>>
>>85472474
Pretty much, and it's pretty much the same over at the MCU subreddit. Their movies are at least mostly good, but it doesn't excuse their blind praise.
I dislike MoS and BvS, but I don't fault people for liking them. But I agree with you about SS, that's a dumpster fire.
>>
guess whose playing dark seid

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0568385/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t18
>>
>>85472609
No way, I fucking love that guy
>>
>>85472090
Except the trailer is clearly teasing that either Supergirl or a Green Lantern will appear at least during the ancient war bit. You can even see a Supergirl hologram in the trailer, and Cavill has been teasing GL for months. The leak doesn't mention anything about that, it just changes shit according to the trailer once it's out. Only the very general outline has been right, but this same leak used to say Superman was actually brainwashes and fought the League.
>>
>>85471971
Why ddi you post this in response to me?
>>
>>85472526
That would actually have been kind of funny but doesn't feet the tone of the DCEU or the shitty Joker they have at all.
>>
File: 1494904224320.jpg (70KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494904224320.jpg
70KB, 424x424px
>>85464906
You mean Joss's next movie fampai?
>>
>>85472791
Nah fuck Batgirl, that's going to be a SJW containment movie
>>
>>85470067
>>85470593
>>85470823
>>85471656
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS ZASS SNYDON KINO
>>
File: jared-leto-joker-600x600.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jared-leto-joker-600x600.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>85472711
Ayer is the reason why Joker was ass not Leto. Also how do you think Leto would act on the set of The Batman? Would he be allowed to roam free or would there be a no bullshit policy?

I'm calling it now. Ben Affleck will beat the fuck out of him.
>Recovering Alcoholic Ben Affleck celebrating 2 years of sobriety goes to his trailer
>finds a ice bucket filled with expensive brands of wine with along with a picture of Jennifer Gardner and his children hugging the new dad with a Joker card.

Matt Reeves
>goes to his office
>It's in complete ruins of shredded papers, tossed furniture, with splattered monkey shit on the walls. Leto was able to get a Bonobo and give it Joker make-up.

He *will* do anything to get that Oscar.
>>
File: 1500765368617.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500765368617.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>85473205
>>finds a ice bucket filled with expensive brands of wine with along with a picture of Jennifer Gardner and his children hugging the new dad with a Joker card.
That nasty asshole would binge every last drop
>>
>>85473205
>Would he be allowed to roam free or would there be a no bullshit policy?
if it went "too far" I can just imagine Matt Reeves coming to the president threatening to quit unless he could recast Joker.
>>
>>85464618
Will these movies ever feature an original plot?
>>
>Steppenwolf and aliens

Literally Avengers all over again.

DC cucks will you give up?
>>
>>85473656
>>85473709
ensemble cast titles like these are always doomed to feature Hero team vs 1 villain & his mass of faceless mooks that serve as cannon fodder for said team to bash.
>>
>>85473205
Shit you know I never thought of it this way but we might at least be able to get nice memes out of this method-acting-means-edgy-torture-of-my-costars schtick, even if it's fake and for publicity bs. Might be the one redeeming quality of this shit Joker.
>>
>>85473709
Dr Strange ripping off Inception imagery and Batman Begins. As well as most of the MCU movies are clones of Donner's Superman. Just consider us even, Mouse Cuck.
>>
>>85463598
Fucking this.

This so much. The trailers haven't shown Lex at all, and he's going to play a major part iin the movie, because he's the instigator of the attack. As eccentric he might be, he's the only character they can't use without Snyder's vision because it's his entire tone that makes the persona of lex terrifying.

I don't think Lex is going to wait for prophecy, he makes it. He made doomsday, and now he is going to make sure that people know just how corupted superman is by fulfilling the final theme - devils from the ground.
>>
>>85473709
>Lokitron and robot horde

Literally Avengers all over again.

MCucks will you give up?
>>
File: 1499266457433.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499266457433.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>85464618
hmm. seems like we'll get some kino at least this year
>>
>>85469505
Fuck yes it is.
>>
File: 1343172799797.jpg (29KB, 201x214px) Image search: [Google]
1343172799797.jpg
29KB, 201x214px
>>85473709
For fuck sakes, they even had to go through "the power of teamwork" shit from the first movie despite this being their 2nd time they've teamed up. Marvel copies off so many things that they're copying themselves.
>>
>>85472230
No, what they're doing is raising hypocrisy to epic levels of faggotry and so are you.
>>
I'm legit laighing my ass off at these triggered MCucks that believe there was anything new or innovative about the Avengers' movies.

You fucks couldn't sound more like 12 year olds if you actively tried.
>>
>>85472674
>You can even see a Supergirl hologram in the trailer

It's not Supergirl.
>>
>>85470593
Maybe this is DCs new style. Make a good version of a bad marvel movie ?
Wonder Woman being a significantly better take on First Avenger
>>
>>85466173
It was deathstroke
Batman hires him to get Luther out of prison because lex knows about 4th World stuff
>>
File: 1470536191122.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470536191122.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>85475623
>Wonder Woman being a significantly better take on First Avenger
>>
>tfw Chris Hemsworth's favorite movie of the year is Wonder Woman
https://youtu.be/rmEOUheDuHQ?t=66
>>
>>85473281
you can spot all the new scenes in this flick

ben affleck looks like shit as bruce wayne now and the fact theyre doing reshoots, he's going to look even worse.
>>
>>85476205
why the fuck are people just pretending wonder woman was a good flick now

its embarrasing and confusing.
>>
>>85475940
From a purely film making perspective it is
>>
>>85470869
>durr was hulk from krypton too?!
>>
>>85474189
That is a pretty interesting poster desu.
>>
>>85475487
Steppenwolf says "no lanterns, no kryptonian" implying there was once a kryptonian on Earth. There's also the ancient kryptonian ship in MoS. They are clearly hinting at Supergirl.
>>
>>85475940
It is.
>>
File: .........jpg (155KB, 610x300px) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
155KB, 610x300px
>The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him, but he's overwhelmed by the experience and flees to find Lois Lane, who encourages him to help the others.

Because SUPERMAN needs to be convinced that helping people is the right choice apparently. Fuck this version of him so goddamn much.
>>
>>85476775
>being dead is a minor detail
kys cuck
>>
>>85474090
>>85473741
>>85474894
>>85475272
>>85475623

>but MARVEL
everytime
>>
File: IMG_7428.jpg (105KB, 750x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7428.jpg
105KB, 750x1062px
>>85472609
Maybe im more concerned about the WE WUZ Iris West
>>
>>85477789
>Iris West
Who?
>>
>>85475623
It's pretty much the same thing and same quality. First two acts are good/alright the third act is completely shit.
>>
>>85477895
the nigger
>>
>>85466066
Basically
>>
>>85478090
Yeah, Wonder Woman has a good 2nd act and TFA has a good 1st act. The third act in WW was way fuckng worse though and TFA had a good ending
>>
File: 1480433440660.jpg (116KB, 732x920px) Image search: [Google]
1480433440660.jpg
116KB, 732x920px
>>85471413
>It's nooot the sameee
>>
File: 1484335994377.jpg (23KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1484335994377.jpg
23KB, 420x315px
>2015 + 2
>people are still falling for the capeshit meme
>>
>>85471971
I LIKE BATMAN
>>
>>85476921
>brings up Marvel
>gets called retarded for it
>backpedals with ">but MARVEL"
yeah fuck off.
>>
>>85464618
someone replace it with the avengers words
>>
>>85478941
It's not though, sorry spidey is bombing btw
>>
>>85478391
Oh, Mary Jane you mean
>>
>>85466066
Justice league: War I think
>>
>>85470593
It's from some justice league story faggot. Marvel literally copied JL cartoon movie if we're talking chronologically
>>
Exactly the same as the animated movie, which was fun. Now if the Batman follows B:TAS, Marvel is as good as dead
>>
>>85472609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXCuEZpun-0
Listen to his voice
Now imagine it coming from Darkseid's mouth
I can see it.
>>
>>85476624
Empowering the Wamens
>>
>>85476813
>" implying there was once a kryptonian on Earth.
Also implying there was once a Lantern.
>>
File: IMG_5069.jpg (39KB, 328x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
39KB, 328x395px
>>85464618
>who's overwhelmed by the experience and flees to find Lois Lane

KEK, this Superman is such a fucking pussy.

>MUH LOIS

Can't wait for her to die at the end of Justice League 2, so he can be the villain of Justice League 3: Injustice
>>
File: guardiansofthereddit.jpg (33KB, 640x338px) Image search: [Google]
guardiansofthereddit.jpg
33KB, 640x338px
>breathe in
marvel is done
>>
>>85471895
I thought that part meant uniting my penis with you mother
>>
>>85468759
melissa mccarthy
>>
>>85482670
It's been teased since MoS.
>>
>>85476813
>implying there was once a kryptonian on Earth
Superman you moron
>>
>>85464618
>decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.
In what capacity? The JLA works in comics because comics are nonsensical enough to accept a "cosmic level threat" showing up every other week. That's not going to work in DC style films, particularly as the Avengers have that whole thing on lock anyway (Marvel franchise got their first - they have their built in audience). I doubt audiences will want to keep seeing two teams of super heroes fight "god-like space alien x" for more than two seasons at most. What would a down to earth JLA actually tackle? Terrorism? War? Famine? Wouldn't they just be seen as American "imperialists" by all the leftists who eat this shit up in the first place? I'm really struggling to see how one might build a lasting franchise (i.e. more than one or two films) out of the JLA at this point in time.
>>
>>85476624
Yeah, that's it. They're "pretending" to like it all the way to nearly 800k WW and more domestically than any MCU movie of the year. That's what it is, you sour fuck.
>>
DC is becoming more and more like Marvel... Gone are the days of capekino like MoS and BvS.
>>
>>85484116
1) For him to know what a Kryptonian is, he'd have to have encountered them before and understand what happens to them in Earth's environment that makes them a game-changer.

2) All the way back in MoS, they already showed an empty hibernation pod on the scoutship, the one encased in ice from 20tya.
>>
>>85476813
Superman was the kryptonian moron. Lex alerted him to everything that happened
>>
>>85464618
>nothing about Flash traveling back in time to visit Bruce and tell him to get lois
>>
Steppenwolf is such a cool name
>>
>>85484372
Jesus you are reaching and blending headcanon so fucking hard. Steppenwolf was called by lex. He knows of superman and probably wants his body. There is no fucking supergirl in this film you tumblr cock gobbling retard
>>
>>85478090
Comics don't mean anything to me. I mean from a purely film making perspective Wonder Woman is better than tfa which is basically TV movie tier
>>
File: JakeLaughing.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
JakeLaughing.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>Steppenwolf

Why is a Canadian rock band from the 60s/70s the final boss of DC?
>>
>>85464618
fuck off with your capeshit take it anywhere but here
>>
>>85484358
that would explain the extensive reshoots. Bit I'm glad Zack "Steroids" Snyder is gone
>>
>>85484400
Lex tell him about the Green Lantern Corps, too?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.