[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN: Spider-Man: Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Homecoming.jpg (354KB, 1024x1517px)
Homecoming.jpg
354KB, 1024x1517px
>Ted Melfi was in talks to direct the movie, but dropped out to direct HIDDEN FIGURES and was replaced by Jon Watts. Drew Goddard and John M. Daley & Jonathan Goldstein were also approached.

>Asa Butterfield, Charlie Rowe, Judah Lewis, Matthew Lintz, Charlie Plummer, Liam James, Chandler Riggs and Timothée Chalamet auditioned for Spider-Man before Tom Holland was cast.

>Michael Keaton initially declined the role of Adrian Toomes due to scheduling conflicts, but Marvel Studios was able to accomodate to his schedule. Michael Shannon was briefly approached for the role, but declined. Mark Hamill was also interested.

>Watts originally envisioned Nick Fury as Peter's mentor.

>In early drafts, Zendaya's character Michelle was also Peter's apartment neighbor. Further revisions made them just classmates.

>In early drafts, Tony Revolori's character was named "Manuel". Further revisions made him into Flash Thompson.

>In early drafts, Toomes would've been one of Peter's teachers and not Liz's father.

>In early drafts, War Machine and Vision would make appearances, helping Iron Man save the collapsing Staten Island ferry.

>In early drafts, Happy would tell Peter that Tony told him to tell Peter something about how "with great powers comes great... Whatever" when they meet in the bathroom.

>In early drafts, Peter would accept Stark's offer and reveal his secret identity to the world.

>Early cuts featured an extended sequence of Aunt May rescuing a young girl in peril while secretly being observed by Peter.

>Watts produce an entire DVD with over 10 different PSAs starring Captain America, including one about the importance of oral hygiene and one titled "Rapping with Cap". They'll be available on the home release.
>>
>>85463728
Yeah I'm not going to read all that. Nice double spacing by the way.
>>
>>85463728
>Michael Shannon was briefly approached for the role, but declined

>"No, I'm not really looking for that. They called me recently about some iteration - I won't say - but some version of a movie that's been made already countless times. They were gonna give me a lot of money, but I was like nah. Big movie, too. But I have to think it's an interesting story. If I don't, I can't do it. I won't do it."
>>
Sounds like it was gonna be even more trash than it ended up being
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.