[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror flicks were the capeshit of the 80s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 80s-horror-movies.jpg (242KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
80s-horror-movies.jpg
242KB, 1024x768px
Horror flicks were the capeshit of the 80s
>>
No, because they had capeshit in the 80s too
>>
no
there are a ton of horror flicks because it is the easiest to do without budget, just use the "don't show too much of our terrible plastic shark to make it scarier" and you're good to go
every kid who wants to make a movie will do first a boring drama or a horror movie
>>
File: Marvelboxoffice.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Marvelboxoffice.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
>>85460919
No, capeshit dominates the box office these days.
>>
Half of those aren't even from the 80s
>>
>>85460919
>Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>Night of the Living Dead
>Dawn of the Dead
>The Exorcist
>Friday the 13th
>Psycho
>80's
>>
>>85460919
Summerfags are the capeshit of 4chan
>>
File: 1491352311947.gif (3MB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1491352311947.gif
3MB, 500x482px
>>85460919
Thanks for reminding me that horror movies used to be good, I guess.
>>
>>85461154
Ft13th came out in 1980.
>>
>>85460919
agreed
>>
>>85460919
Maniac was a personal favorite. The Elijah wood (lol) one wasn't too bad. As a weird creep it wasn't a stretch for him. It's essentially r9k the movie
>>
>>85460919
No. Slashers were but they stopped being horror once they got milked(Elm street became a comedy with gore, and F13 was just gore)
>>
>>85461960
>Elm street became a comedy with gore, and F13 was just gore
No, F13 had comedy too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.