[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are his British shows so much better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: GordonRamsay.jpg (376KB, 1600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
GordonRamsay.jpg
376KB, 1600x1011px
Why are his British shows so much better?
>>
>>85460597
The American ones are more entertaining t b h. The stupid musical cues and over the top insults are hilarious.
>>
>>85460597
No need to pander to Americans, who seem obsessed with drama, loudness and profanity.
>>
>>85460597
>his British shows
Who was in the wrong here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU
>>
>So chef Ramsay has arrived at the restaurant but there's one problem *explosion sound effect* There's no staff to greet him *camera zoom on his confused face*
>"Fuck me, where is everyone?" *off key trumpet blast*
>>
>>85460597
I don't think they're better. They're more simulating but i think both versions have their merits.
>>
>>85460597
They aren't full of lion roars and gunfire sound effects when he clashes with someone
>>
He rips into the americans harder and it's funny.
>>
File: I'll literally cut you.jpg (33KB, 398x459px) Image search: [Google]
I'll literally cut you.jpg
33KB, 398x459px
>>85460597
The American show is not crap and is delicious
>>
What is the most savage insult Gordon's ever delivered on camera?
>>
What are the must see episodes of Kitchen Nightmare? I've seen Burger Kitchen, Mill Street Bistro, and Fiesta Sunrise.
>>
>>85460891
the way she fucking goes on is like a verbal jackhammer
Can you imagine being married to that? Like she must suck some mean dick to have convinced that ex-mafioso to marry her
>>
>>85461053
Some men are just addicted to sticking their dick in crazy, anon. They cannot be helped.
>>
>>85460597
Because people think british people are smart
>>
File: qt.jpg (38KB, 554x519px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
38KB, 554x519px
>when your strangely hot sister-chef puts too much cinnamon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.