[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ned still alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ned-stark.jpg (462KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ned-stark.jpg
462KB, 1600x900px
What did he whisper before he was beheaded, was it "valar morghulis"? did he do a switcheroo with a faceless man?

Ned's been off trying to find Aegon Targeryn and his followers, cap this.
>>
>>85459932
Nah, Ned's floating head is going to show up and and wink at the camera
>>
>>85459932
He's dead, but I believe he whispered "I kept my promise", regarding his promise to Lyanna.
>>
He warged into them pigeons. he's going to land on Arya's shoulder and tell her to stop being a fat face cunt.
>>
>>85459932
Some people say he might be that face guy.
>>
he warged into Ice
>>
he was turned into the r'hllor shadow that killed the gay cunt
>>
>>85459932
He warged into ser illyn he's had a gay crush on Jaime since he found him on the throne all those years ago however he is literally unable to get his feelings across to Jaime and has to satisfy himself with practice duels
>>
>>85459932
If you read the books, you'd know he whispered, For England, Joffery?
>>
>>85459932
Low level exec at HBO reporting

He's speaking to time warging Bran, one final sentence, will be revealed this season.
>>
File: applause.gif (2MB, 528x389px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
2MB, 528x389px
>>85459932
he warged into the flock of sparrows that flew away as the blade came down. he's been using them to follow each of his children around.
>>
>>85463188
>>85462920
his eyes didn't turn white
>>
>>85462920
>Low level exec

Isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
I hope he's alive just so we can have some decent actors back.
>>
>>85463426
Nah. Lots of companies of extremely top-heavy - they have so much bureaucracy.
He probably has a title like
"Assistant Executive Undersecretary of Midwestern Stunt-Actor Finance Operations"
>>
>>85459932
>What did he whisper before he was beheaded

Don't fuck Ed Sheeran, BLAAAARGGH
>>
>>85462274
kek
>>
>>85460980

Since shes quite skinny in real life, i wonder why they keep making her look fat on the show.
>>
File: 1497002282473.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497002282473.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
>>85464182
>because she's a ham huffer
>>
>>85459932
>What did he whisper

Itz only smellz
>>
why do people watch this knock off discount LotR?
seriously.. ?
>>
>>85464319
make me nasty
>>
>>85464337
>Dude, same actor = same movie LMAO

first 4 seasons were GOAT, now those who are still watching are too invested, i personally just want to watch how it pans out, it's exactly what i expected.
>>
>>85464517
it had nothing to do with Bean anon.. GoT seems like a long extension of a series that already exists and is vastly superior.
>>
It's confirmed he said "Gods forgive me"
>>
>>85464805
it's nothing like Lotr, give it a shot and see for yourself.
>>
>>85465099
i know i've been so bored lately and the days have been so long i have been tempted to get into it and start marathoning the fuck out of it.
funny it's 7s in before i break down.. but i haven't yet.. but maybe. i will be at home alone with my new pupper for 4 days next week so maybe i will start watching it then
>>
>>85465986
Seasons 1 to 4 are unironically great. Then everything goes fucking south in a hurry in season 5, and stays there. They ran out of book material to work off in season 5, and it's painfully obvious.
>>
>>85459932
>What did he whisper before he was beheaded

I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king.
>>
>>85462274
No, Galo Sengen
>>
File: waifu.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>85464182
Cuz shes the definition of a butter face. BUT HER FACE. Decent body.. but yeah.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.