[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People Of Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: People Of Earth.jpg (222KB, 1334x2000px) Image search: [Google]
People Of Earth.jpg
222KB, 1334x2000px
I just finished the 1st Season, I liked it. It's the only good show on TBS. 2nd Season just aired, what are your guy's opinions on this show?
>>
I didn't expect the Farmer guy to be gay. They showed some tension between his son in an episode and never touched it again. When are they going to start exploring his story? They've explained everyone's abduction except his in depth.
>>
>>85459606
But Angie Tribeca is great

Good to know People of Earth is good, Ill check it out
>>
>>85460290
>But Angie Tribeca is great
I never actually tried the show, It just looks like show that isn't is for me. I guess I can check it out.

Anyways, yeah you should definitely check it out! I was watching it on the TBS app and they took the whole 1st out and I had to resort to watching it... in other places.
>>
I wanna fug her
>>
>>85460507
It might be, its really corny and cheesy and silly, but I love that. Its like if Sheep in the Big City was a cop show

Actually, TBS in general seems to be having a lot of interesting stuff lately, that I wanna check out. Too bad neither if us have seen the show the other has so there isn't much more to converse about
>>
>>85461158
Really? Usually when I tune into TBS, all I see is American Dad. The only reason I even watched People of Earth was because I accidentally fell asleep and this show just started when I woke up lmao.

But don't worry Anon, if I like Angie Tribeca I'll make a thread about it ;)
>>
>>85461311
I don't know when the shows go on but they look nice.

But desu I started liking it again since they saved Conan, American Dad and especially Cougar Town which I realised was amazing
>>
>>85461474
>Cougar Town which I realised was amazing

I thought Cougar Town was cancelled years ago.... wtf!?!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.