[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Lost-season1.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lost-season1.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
I never saw this show, is it worth watching now?
>>
Yes.
>>
I'm watching it for the first time now, just finished season one. id say it's worth it if you've got the time.
>>
>>85458624
I do have the time.
>>
I made it to season 4 or whatever season it was where they got off the island, but then had to go back.
>>
>is network garbage worth watching

this show was only good for the next day water cooler, same as got. Watch or rewatch something timeless instead
>>
>>85458527
it will always be worth watching. every episode including nikki and paolo
>>
>>85458527
Yes,

I still think the 4th hour of it is a all time classic TV episode.
>>
>>85458847
Why would they have to go back? Is this show one with such a crazy plot that it doesn't even make any sense?
>>
>>85458527
You should watch it for based Sawyer alone. Literally /ourguy/.
>>
>>85459165
I don't quite remember why, unfinished business or something like that probably
>>
>>85459165
They all have their own personal reasons.
>>
>>85459165
They have a very good reason for needing to go back and it's an absolute crime that that piece of shit spoiled the fact that they go back for you in the first place. Leave the thread before you get spoiled further and go watch the show.
>>
>>85459165
because jack announces it in one of the best episodes of television ever created, and it's very convincing
>>
>>85459207
This show is fucking littered with based characters.

Ben
Sawyer
Locke
Jack
Desmond
>>
>>85459207
>Fucked Kate, Juliet and Charlotte
>Fucked many other women

Is James "Sawyer" Ford the Island's resident "alpha-male"?
>>
>>85458527
ye
>>
Well, fine. I'm watching the first episide now.

Should I watch the full show or should I stop at some point?
>>
>>85459547
you cant spoil garbage
>>
>>85458527
Yes, its pretty decent but gets a little crazy at the end
>>
>>85459669
Stop at Season 5 finale and make up your own ending. Season 6 is the pits.
>>
>>85459669
Whole thing.
>>
>>85459165
>Is this show one with such a crazy plot that it doesn't even make any sense?

Yes.
>>
>>85459669
You can stop watching at the end of season 4 and be happy, or continue watching and come to your own decision on the ending, me personally i thought it was "meh"
>>
Season 6 is a tedious local of shit eaten one teaspoon at a time. Linedlof is still trying to justify that ending..
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the trees? Is this a supernatural show?
>>
>>85459955
The only thing wrong with the ending was that Mr. Eko wasn't able to return for it. It was cathartic and beautiful. You should have long ago abandoned the idea that there'd be closure on every thread by then.
>>
>>85460950
The problem with people like you is that you believe we thought the ending was shit because the mysteries weren't resolved. That's not why. It was just a shitty, unfulfilling ending.
>>
>>85461180
What makes you feel that way? Every character got something.
>>
>>85461281
> Unanswered mysteries
> The entire sideways purgatory storyline was manipulative
> Ben doing a complete 180 for no apparent reason
> Literal island cork

The entirely of Season 6 was pure garbage.
>>
It's one of the best rides you'll ever take, but the trade off is that you'll predict the ending early on, and the writers knew it and the entire thing is a misdirection sequence. It's amazing and worth every moment.
>>
File: 1501015749379.jpg (968KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1501015749379.jpg
968KB, 800x1146px
Skip the last season.
>>
File: What the ack am I reading.jpg (21KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
What the ack am I reading.jpg
21KB, 480x250px
>>85461411
>The problem with people like you is that you believe we thought the ending was shit because the mysteries weren't resolved
> Unanswered mysteries
>>
>>85461411
>Ben doing a complete 180 for no apparent reason
They show very clearly that he finally sided with the protagonists for good because MIB was an idiot about openly betraying him and gloating about it
>>
>>85461604
> Only one of my reasons
>>
>>85461411
>> The entire sideways purgatory storyline was manipulative
"A well-executed plot twist tricked me and I feel dumb so it's bad!!!!"
>>
>>85461696
That's total garbage motivation. And season 2-5 Ben would never "side" with the protagonists no matter the situation. He has always been selfish.
>>
I just saw the first episode and I'm confused.
I did not expect there to be some kind of fantasy plot, hmm.
>>
>>85461775
> Well-executed plot twist
> Top kek
>>
>>85461806
Nobody did, normies left in droves after season 2 took off. Good filter to keep them out.
>>
>>85461784
His entire character is juggling allegiances based on the situation, for ultimately selfish reasons. His character arc was finally becoming capable of sticking to his guns and owning up to his actions.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.