[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: truth[1].jpg (10KB, 210x166px) Image search: [Google]
truth[1].jpg
10KB, 210x166px
>>
I can't Believe It's Not Butter is secretly made with butter
>>
>>85457962
woah
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (47KB, 1024x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
47KB, 1024x507px
>>85457903
I'm king of the world!
>>
File: titanic-ending[1].jpg (132KB, 945x450px) Image search: [Google]
titanic-ending[1].jpg
132KB, 945x450px
>>85459130
sorry but I'm not sure if you can handle the truth
>>
Private santiago was not starved, he was given a ration of water and vitamin supplements.
>>
File: 1382851432043.gif (118KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1382851432043.gif
118KB, 500x341px
>>85457903
goddamn the end of this movie is such shit

>Put a decorated Colonel on the stand with no evidence and WORK the confession out of him!
>No, that's stupid. I'll face charges for doing so
>Your father would've done it!
>I'LL DO IT!!!
>>
>>85459562
I couldn't get over how stupid the premise was. Like the audience was supposed to believe the safety of Gitmo was at such risk from those bloodthirsty Cubans that a full-bird thought it was worth murdering one of your own men over instead of replacing him.
>>
>>85459562
You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has movies, and those have to be made by men with the script. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant anon? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep at the plot hole, and you curse the writers. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that this plot hole while tragic, probably ensured great scenes. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, make kino. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about movies; you want me on that script, you need me on that script! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent creating something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very film that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a gun, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.