/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reserved seating, love it or hate it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: o.jpg (46KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
46KB, 1000x562px
Reserved seating, love it or hate it?
>>
Love it.

Used to always show up 30 minutes early so I could try and get middle of the row, about 2/3 up.

Now I just buy seat a few days early.

It also helps me avoid crowded theaters.
>>
Love it. Buy in advance, get the seats you want and show up whenever the fuck you feel like.
>>
>>85457655
I'd rather pick the seat once I'm in there
>>
You know, all seats are reserved seats in Europe.
>>
>>85457655

May as well ask "Are you a poorfag or do you actually have money?"
>>
>>85457655
Fucking hate it. The theater chains have taken away the freedom to sit wherever you want. Problem is, if you get a reserved seat, what if the person next to you stinks, talks too much, fucks with the phone too much, etc? Then you're pretty much screwed.
>>
>>85457655
Wait, in America you just pay the ticket then find a seat? You don't pick before you go in?
>>
>>85458416
Generally yes, at theaters.
>>
>>85458389
>what if the person next to you stinks, talks too much, fucks with the phone too much
Must be a burger only problem because I never experienced anything like that
>>
I pick my perfect seats with a single click on my computer/phone, come in the theater literally 10 minutes after the official time starts to avoid most of the ads/trailers and go sit in my perfectly placed seats without any waiting in any lines whatsoever.

Can't even imagine any other way really.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.