[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Kubrick film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I have only seen Dr. Strangelove, The Shining, and my favorite so far, A Clockwork Orange, all in the past 3 days. What do you guys recommend me to watch next?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the absolute state of /tv/
>>
Eyes Wide Shut > Strangelove > 2001 > Barry Lyndon > The Shining > Paths of Glory > The Killing > Full Metal Jacket > A Clockwork Orange > Lolita > Spartacus > Killer's Kiss > Fear and Desire
>>
2001 is the best kubrick and then eyes wide shut and then Barry and then the shining and then a clockwork orange and then lolita and then the killing and then paths of glory and then full metal jacket and then dr strangelove.
>>
>>85456538
>Expressing elitism for having seen more movies than others.
the absolute state of /tv/
>>
>>85456600
I forgot spartacus but id put that in the end also i called killers kiss the killing i dont know why but other than that my list is right.
>>
2001 is great and it's better if you smoke a bowl.
>>
>>85456594
Appreciated, I'll check out Eyes soon enough.
>>
>>85456600
Thank you, seems like 2001 is consistently the highest ranked one, I'll check it out tonight
>>
>>85456459
Eyes Wide Shut is by far his best film

2001 is his most pretentious and boring film

The others are okay
>>
Prententious hack. Try hards will claim he is their favorite.
>>
The shinning
A clockwork Orange
Eyes wide shut
Full metal jacket
IN THAT ORDER
>>
They're all shit so skip them.
>>
>>85456594
>Lolita above Spartacus
That's the only thing I disagree with.
>>
>>85456862
>pretentious
>boring
????
>>
A Clockwork Orange is the best thing he ever did
>>
File: 1382995134352.jpg (63KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1382995134352.jpg
63KB, 399x382px
Full Metal Jacket
>>
Barry Lyndon best girl
>>
>>85456611
>he doesn't realise the value of elitism in keeping a board pleb free
Newfag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.