[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Holland will die and be replaced by Miles Morales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

So /tv/ how does he die?

It'll be after Infinity Wars 1 & 2.
>>
>>85453486
they are not that retarded to do that but that nigger sidekick falcon will be the new cap
>>
>>85453486
Hollywood loves to shove diversity down our throats but you're forgetting that they care more about money than anything else. Killing Peter Parker and replacing him with some black/Hispanic kid that the general public doesn't know would take a lot of balls and we all know that Disney doesn't have any balls. Peter won't die, instead he'll discover Miles and train him.
>>
>Sees white cops about to shoot black kid
>Takes the bullet for him
>>
>>85453738
Are we assuming it'll even get this far? Comic films are on their way out, thank God.
>>
>>85453738
Sony has balls though and usually it doesn't work out in their favour.
>>
>>85453486
Peter Parker isn't going anywhere, what they'll do is they'll turn Miles Morales into a Robin type character who is trained by Peter. Eventually Miles will step away from Peter and become a Nightwing type character.
>>
Since this is pretty much the Ultimate Series of Spider-Man they'll surely kill off Holland. The diversity train is going to keep on rolling.
>>
>Miles "Mary Sue" Morales
Kill that shit, Miguel is best alternative Spidey
>>
>>85453778
Good point, if the capeshit bubble bursts after Infinity War then we won't have to suffer through anymore bland Spider-Man movies.
>>85453806
Yes but Disney has a lot of creative control over their Peter Parker Spider-Man movies. As long as Disney are connected Peter Parker is safe.
>>
>Thanos kills SpiderBrit
>All the superheroes are hurt or can't fight
>all of a sudden
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
>this plays
>Tobey's Spiderman swings
>"Pizza Time"
>Saves the day
>>
>>85454043
Raimi! What are you doing in this thread?
>>
>>85453806
>Sony has balls though
Anon they'll shove minority background characters everywhere, you have to really care in order to give a damn. But replacing Peter with Miles, would be like replacing Bruce with Dick. "It's not X? Why should I pay to see it?"
>>
>>85454079
OY TOMMEH WHAT U DEWWIN HYIA?
>>
I also think Spidey will die in Infinity Wars. Someone has to fuckin die or the stakes mean nothing
>>
>>85454233
It'll be Iron Manlet, calling it now
>>
>>85453486
Fucking idiot, in the current comicverse, Peter and Miles work together in the same city. Every spider-Man movie will be Peter and Miles working together, or Peter being a kind of Tony Stark mentor to him, doing Avengers stuff while Miles helps out the little guys.

So he won't die, calling it now. But if he does I guess it would be between MJ's butt cheeks.
>>
>>85454233
Probably Pietro
>>
Silk is in Homecoming as well as the nigger. I'd rather see her.
>>
>>85453738
>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race fuckwad

If you're gonna mean brown, say mestizo dipshit
>>
File: IMG_9099.jpg (26KB, 220x307px)
IMG_9099.jpg
26KB, 220x307px
>>85453486
>over my dead body
>>
>>85455183
Found the unemployed spic.
>>
>>85453914
considering its not a straight adaption of anything they can do whatever the fuck they want and killing off peter parker, aka one of the few mainstream superheroes, would be a dumb move.
>>
>>85454233
why would they kill spider-man off after ONE movie you faggot

his character is meant to usher in the new generation of the avengers baka
>>
>>85453633
No, Winter Soldier will be Caps successor.

Peter will become the "new" Iron Man, or at least that's what Marvel/Sony will try to push. Spiderman is the 2nd most popular hero aside from Iron Man, they'll want to turn him into a flag poll for the future of the MarvelVerse.
>>
>>85459392
He's going to be in 2, then one more solo film. Then what else? It'll Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spiderman all over again
>>
>>85454233
Tony will sacrifice himself to save Peter in Infinity War Part 2, ending his time in the MarvelVerse and giving the leading role to Peter.

Tony is the Luke Skywalker of Marvel, they'll use his death to promote the new generation.
>>
>>85462720
I'd like this. Especially with the younger Tony Stark stories they're gonna shit out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.