[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sherlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: p01grjmd.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
p01grjmd.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
What went wrong?
>>
>>85452418
it's not elementary
>>
>>85452418
Moffat
>>
introducing marie was a mistake
and moffat went full retard
>>
>>85452681
she was so fucking awful

>haha im a le super secret agent
>entire revenge plot is because a guy misheard some shit
>gets gunned down by an old woman
>>
>>85452767
the worst part of her character is moffat wrote her two full fucking episodes dealing with her back story and who she is. fucking no one cares and it was unbelievably stupid.
>>
>>85452418
spergbait show
>>
>>85452418
Every episode besides two of them, maybe three.

Sherlock and Rick and Morty made me realize that, as long as a show is episodic, the average episode score can be completely garbage and people will still watch it. It just needs one or two decent early episodes and people will magically ignore all the terrible ones.
>>
>>85452418
Not enough moriarty and the cock tease that hes alive
>>
>>85452418
moriarty was killed off in s2
>>
>>85452916
the cock tease at the end of every fucking season, it never ends

who did that "miss me?" shit all over london after his death anyway
>>
>>85453092
Sherlock's sister
>>
It found a demographic
>>
>>85453150
but why though, she didnt do shit for ages after that stunt if it was her

>inb4 its because shes crazy man forget about it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDgz2H7vQZI

I stopped watching after I saw this
>>
Reminder that Sherlock didn't fake his own death.

The only answer that makes any sense is that he was actually beaten by Moriarty, and had no way out. So he really did jump off of the roof, but just happened to survive it.
>>
I dunno, Harris, you tell me.
>>
>>85453235
>I'm a high functioning sociopath

Cringey as fuck
>>
Steven Moffat is a pretty terrible director/showrunner and a pretty good writer.

Steven Moffat is a clone of George Lucas, basically.

Once someone cuts the shit out of his writing, it becomes good. This is why his episodes before becoming the showrunner on Doctor Who are good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.