[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got done watching Fight Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1489031237398.png (7KB, 325x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489031237398.png
7KB, 325x344px
Hey bros, more often than not my nerves will be completely shot and I'll start shaking with overwhelming adrenaline-rage when I'm in a confrontation. Like, straight confrontation with zero nuance.

Does this regularly happened to you guys as well? If not, how do I curb it?
>>
File: 56.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
I've only been in a couple fights, and it was really unpleasant.
I start screaming, lunging at them and biting and clawing at thier face and throat.
Its been like 20 years since it happened, but I still remembered the worried faces on my Mom and counselor as he quietly discussed that I should probably get help, and my mom had a long talk with me about it. I think the only thing that saved me was that it was in self defense.
On the bright side, I never got picked on again. Everyone just thought I was a weirdo and left me alone.
>>
>>85449226
Bump
>>
File: dog.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>85449226
>I'll start shaking with overwhelming adrenaline-rage when I'm in a confrontation. Like, straight confrontation with zero nuance.

happened to me a lot. you just gotta control it. when i was younger it was a lot more "unpredictable" and there have been a few instances in which i really acted out, even towards my friends.
it usually happens when im in a very stressful part of life. seriously, just dont be a nigger. thats all there is to it. you try to calm down, breathe and dont do anything stupid.
>>
>>85449226
Mentally prepare yourself for it. Act out the scenario with a friend or something. You're a domesticated male and don't know how to behave when physically confronted. You have to work to retrieve the violent instincts that have been trained out of you by being too coddled.

I used to do the same thing and it was extremely difficult to keep a straight head with all that adrenaline clouding my mind. I would shake and become unable to think. But the more you get used to that feeling the better you can control it. Also, do your best to not actually fight, just posture... it's absolutely not worth it to endanger your health or life for a petty argument with some retard who does not matter. Don't let the rage cloud your judgment.
>>
>>85449226
>I'll start shaking with overwhelming adrenaline-rage when I'm in a confrontation

I used to get that just from having an argument but then I realized it's me that's the weird one and not everyone else who is a normie and isn't even meaning to trigger me like that so I just keep telling myself they're not trying to assault me and I'm not really in any danger (unless the person actually is and then they're fucked because it's ok for me to unload my 999 missed fights onto them)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.