[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this Spiderman was the most shit of them all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: homecoming.jpg (228KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
homecoming.jpg
228KB, 833x1200px
Can we all agree this Spiderman was the most shit of them all?
>>
>>85446561
no ASM2 killed the franchise
>>
/tv/ can't agree on anything moron.
>>
>>85446561
It was the best out of all of them, with Raimi's 2 being a close second.
>>
>>85446561
no
>>
>everyone thinks it'll be about the love interest(s)
>it's actually brokino focused on dudes supporting each other
>>
>lizard person wants to turn everyone into lizard person
>goofy looking autist falls into vat of electric eels and then wants to kill Spiderman for not remembering his birthday even though he was the only person to ever be nice to him

no movie with pic related could ever be considered worse than the two previous dumpster fires
>>
Was the worst origin movie but Spiderman 3 and ASM2 are pretty worse
>>
File: michael_keaton_hfas.jpg (102KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
michael_keaton_hfas.jpg
102KB, 1296x730px
>>85446808
>>
>>85446719
The next one will have peter and Mary Jane becoming friends. I wonder if they'll do Gwen Stacy arc or just leave her out entirely. They don't need to introduce Oscorp or Harry with the current directive, but that also means a green goblin would be an asspull
>>
>>85446873
I also just want to see Emma stone get her neck snapped on screen again
>>
>>85446614
Totally this.
>>
>>85446873
Peter and MJ become friends, MJ gets some kind of abilities or tech suit, and they tease that Flash likes Peter. But will Peter like Flash?
>>
>>85446561
Yes. I've come to appreciate the ASM movies just because of how fucking shitty Homeflopping was
>>
>>85446974
Peter will probably accidentally beat the shit out of Flash like in USM.
>>
Spiderman 2 > Spiderman >>> Spiderman 3 >>>>> Homecoming >>> ASM > ASM2
>>
>>85447114
But Tobey McGuire looks 30 in Spider-Man 1 and it only gets worse.
>>
File: spidey29.png (440KB, 845x352px) Image search: [Google]
spidey29.png
440KB, 845x352px
>>85446561
>>
>>85447305
This was the dumbest shit.
If they try to go the symbiote route again, it cannot possibly go as bad as it did there.
>>
>>85447305
>le SM3 was bad meem
fuck off. The only possible correct answers are ASM, ASM2, or Homepandering
>>
>>85446561
Nah. Once the initial wave of quirky quips dies down around the halfway point, it's pretty decent. Mandatory Iron Man inclusion wasn't as intrusive as I'd feared (my expectations in general were bottom of the barrel, which might be why I thought it was decent for capeshit). Vulture was a great villain.
Better than all of ASM and maybe Spiderman 3, but it's been too long since I watched it.
>>
it's capeshit, what did you expect?
>>
>>85447114
The truest of answers.
>>
>>85447874
But spidey isn't wearing a cape

Retard
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.