[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they were gonna do a Star Trek show set in the past, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Daedalus_class.jpg (127KB, 1024x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Daedalus_class.jpg
127KB, 1024x1253px
If they were gonna do a Star Trek show set in the past, they could have at least gone with some of the great ideas they have teased before and given us more of the exploration phase of the early Federation and Starfleet
>>
>>85441718
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Daedalus_class
>>
>>85441718
YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN IT YET
>>>/pol/
>>
>>85441718
That ship was designed by someone with downs syndrome, it had to be. No sharp edges anywhere.
>>
>>85442532
Thank you for CBSetting the record straight!
>>
>>85442669
>"for fuck's sake grandma, switch the left turn signal off. We've been going in a straight line for five parsecs."
>>
File: Obrien_and_Bashir_drunk.jpg (20KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Obrien_and_Bashir_drunk.jpg
20KB, 576x432px
Remind me again, what were they singing?
>>
>>85443678
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
>>
>>85443678
>A hostile spear! A new frontier! THE END IS NEAR! There's no surrender! The lines must hold! Their story told, Rorke's Drift controlled!

They must have played that battle at some point, but they got changed inside the holodeck in case Sisko was around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
>>
>>85441718
Isn't that Dr Crusher's ship from the future(last episode)?
Also it looks ridiculous, there are things they should have changed. I for one like the new ship, the new clothes should have been good with the original colors(red, yellow, green and blue), even if it's small like in VOY/TNG.
What I really hate about the new show is that I don't see anything. They forgot to switch on the lights
>>
File: 1489711887554.jpg (192KB, 1208x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1489711887554.jpg
192KB, 1208x1356px
So, were the Klon Piegs highly sought after with many uses or were the Wadi just fucking with Quark?
>>
>>85443678

Fuck the Police
>>
>>85443678
If 1963 is ancient, would 1932 be prehistoric?

>Uuuunderneath the aaaarches! On cobblestones I laaay! *hic* Uuuunderneath the aaarches! I dream my dreams away!
>>
Fuck early Federation. Go into the future.
>>
>>85444678
Go to a future where the Federation is a bland bureaucratic mess that has no soul left in it.
One last great adventure with one last ship to go boldly where no one has gone before and bring back the spirit of adventure to the Federation
>>
>>85444678
>Go into the future.
I don't think you even need to do that, I want to see what's happening in the Federation the day the Dominion/Federation-Alliance peace treaty is signed. Hell, even go back a few hours/days/whatever to see the Jem'Hadar stop firing and walk off without a care in the world and all the Starfleet guys wanting to celebrate but not having the energy or the will, considering all they've lost.

And that's even conceding the human drama angle they clearly want to go with, but I still think that's a mistake as nearly everyone agrees either that BSG already said everything that needed to be on that front, or that BSG proves you shouldn't do it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.