[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From my point of view, Baby was the villain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: babydriver_buddy_darling.jpg (155KB, 1242x1014px) Image search: [Google]
babydriver_buddy_darling.jpg
155KB, 1242x1014px
From my point of view, Baby was the villain.
>>
Baby fucked them over and nobody will convince me otherwise.
>b-but they were bank robbers
So was Baby, he was an accessory to countless robberies, if he didn't want to be a criminal, he should've gone into witness protection.
>>
>>85439264

t. Buddy
>>
It's my opinion that the council is evil!
>>
>>85439264
So you like retards. Because these two were retards.
>>
shit, darling is fucking hot
>>
>>85439264
Well considering Foxx was on the nose at the diner about them. She was a stripper and he fell in love for a stripper.
>>
Baby wanted to gracefully leave the life, the rest didn't want him to. They were willing to be violent towards him and people he cared about for it as well.
>>
>>85440785
That was only Bats and Doc though, Buddy and Darling didn't give a shit, hell, Buddy even gives him the go ahead to leave before the final heist when he catches him sneaking out.

I get why Baby loses his shit over Bats, but I also can't really condemn Buddy for wanting to kill the little fucker when he blows the heist.
>>
>>85441069
they finally have the chance to get away from the cop... then baby crash into them... lmao
>>
>baby pulling into the diner like a retard
Was he sloooooowwwww?
>>
>>85440728
Retarded means slow. Was he slow?
>>
>>85441789
that part was retarded it only served to make john hamm the villian to tie off loose ends
>>
Why did Darling go Rambo with no cover in the final heist?
>>
>>85442447
woman
>>
>>85442447
The cops were lighting up the car, my guess is she laid down cover to let Buddy get in and drive away with Baby, but instead of getting in the car he went crazy and started gunning down cops, at least that's how I saw it.
>>
they should have killed bats after he blew the arms deal and then all left town. doing a heist together after that was retarded.
>>
>>85442944
This. Really weird that Doc was okay with it.
>>
>>85442944
The writer has Doc kill the asian guy for forgetting his gun at a crime scene but lets Bats live after blowing an arms deal with a bunch of crooked cops.

Makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>85442944
>tfw no Buddy/Darling/Baby/Deb/Doc road trip spinoff
EDGAR YOU HACK
>>
>>85441789
I bet they thought Baby was doing it on purpose at that point.
>>
They were all retarded for trying to strongarm Baby when he was obviously on edge about doing the heist.

Why would they try to intimidate the wheelman, who is one of the most important people on any job
>>
>>85442131
He's a good kid and a devil behind the wheel.
>>
>>85442094
He tried not to, and there was a good chance that the girl wouldn't be working at that exact time when they walked in the door. If he freaked out further it would have tipped off Bats and Buddy that he had an attachment there.

If Girl wasn't sitting right at the front register when they walked in the door the entire encounter would have been avoided.
>>
>>85439264

Darling was stupid for walking into a shitload of cops with guns trained on her and she had no logical motivation for doing so.

Sloppy writing from someone who should and can do better to be honest.
>>
>>85446474
First of all, the take was probably huge. Second, they already had a seemingly perfect plan. Third, Baby was proven to be a fucking amazing driver. And again, Buddy and Darling didn't try to intimidate Baby. It was Bats and Doc.

They were stupid for not walking away after that Tequila massacre though.
>>
>>85440537
Nah they fucked themselves over. They got too emotional. Remember what Jamie fox said. As soo. As you catch feelings yadda yadda. Also having open shootouts with cops and not laying low was dumb.
>>
>>85447188
It was Baby's temper tantrum, not their feelings for each other that fucked them over. If Baby just drives away like he did every single time, nothing happens.
>>
>>85447477
I guess you could say, he acted like a Baby
>>
>>85447477
No, Foxx was about to kill his waifu and already roughed up his pet nigger. There was no choice at that point for Baby.
>>
Why the fuck did Doc decide to help Baby and Debora only when she came out? I saw this two days ago, and it was pretty good, but this scene was the only one that didn't really make sense to me.
>>
>>85449880
Why didn't Debora get put in jail? she fucking robbed those guys and stole that jeep at the end
>>
>>85449970
>she fucking robbed those guys
Baby was the one who threatened them, not to mention those two guys didn't look like the law abiding types either, they probably didn't even go to the cops.

>stole that jeep
Did she? We don't know how she got it.
>>
>>85449880
Because she reminded him of his love
>>
>>85451214
This, and Doc clearly had paternal feelings for Baby.
>>
>>85451214
>>85451450
I also thought the motivation was pretty well explained. It's clear he admires Baby and sees some of himself in him
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.