[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else seen this propaganda piece? gawker might as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: lol.jpg (62KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
62KB, 426x597px
anyone else seen this propaganda piece? gawker might as well have recorded an hour of them crying
>>
I only made it about 20 minutes through because I was so triggered.

One of the most biased documentaries I've ever seen.
>>
>>85434515

The "our liberties are being attacked" angle kinda crumbles under the light shed on it by a legal case about illegally releasing a video of an old man saying nigger, and then having boring sex with his wife.
>>
>>85434862
The angle crumbles after you memeber their stance on fappening.
>>
>>85434862
>>85435047
These. There's a lot to be said about freedom of the press and reporting, but as soon as you extend that to "freedom to spread whatever information in whatever format you wish" you get into very murky waters (e.g. cp). Naturally gawker only supports freedom of information when it suits them and crucifies it otherwise.
>>
>Can you imagine a situation where a celebrity sex tape would not be newsworthy?

>If it were a child

>Under what age?

>Four

Out of all the things you could say while under oath, that has to be one of the dumbest.
>>
>>85434749
It gets bizarre towards the end

They turn it into a billionaire conspiracy and then end it off with a Trump attack
>>
>>85435387
>>85434515
There really is no actual direction in this 'documentary'
>>
>>85434515

yeah it's utter fucking horse shit from an utter fucking horseshit propaganda doc network

same shit with their white hats horse shit that oddly enough negated to mention instances where whitehats where documented to carry guns and join forces with fsa, or stage events and pictures for publicity

they're like vice news...but even more shit
>>
>>85435422
The direction it took for me was laughing at Hulk Hogan crying about shit he did 'In character' on Howard Stern
>>
>>85435251
The whole case was dumbfounding. Very telling of just how arrogant these bloggers are. They won't even admit it was their own retardation that ruined them.
>>
>judge tells Gawker to remove tape infringing on privacy of Hulk Hogan
>"Lol we won't remove it"
>Hulk Hogan sues the fuck out of them
>"Wtf this is infringing on freedom of the press!"
I'm glad their website doesn't exist anymore
>>
The cringey beginning took the piss out of the seemingly legitimate struggle of the Vegas newsroom that got bought out by that anti-drug shekelmachine barron.
>>
>>85437902
Those people looked like real Journalists they shouldn't have been lumped into this doc
>>
>>85437983
Agreed, a much better doc should've been made that focused on them and people like them. Nobody but bubbleheaded ragmag readers and staunch, anti-rightwing line-toers is going to take the side of Gawker in this. No matter how obvious Hulk Hogan is full of shit when he talks about his "character" being separate from his actual self, it just doesn't matter. If anything, even though he's probably one of those pro-feudalism solipsistic psychopaths, I found myself rooting for the begrudgingly outed gay dude to get his revenge, which says a lot about how bad this doc was at making its case.
>>
It was kind of scary ... millionaires like Trump shouldn't be able to buy stories out of the press because it hurts their feefees. If Trump's wife used to be an immigrant sex worker, america deserves to know
>>
>>85439457

Shut up cuck haha. 8 years faggot.
>>
I really couldn't give less of a shit if a blog leaks a sex tape. What bothered me about Gawker was they would attack people that leaked pictures/videos of female celebrities but had no problem doing the same thing to men. I'm glad Hogan made them pay for their hypocrisy.
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (152KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
152KB, 1024x756px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on this docukino? I don't want to give NetShills my shekels to watch it
>>
>it's a media thinks they're sacred cows episode
i'm not even a trumpkin but watching msm descent into madness, recoil and wallow in their filthy misery is truly amazing and frighteningly eye-opening
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.