[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just summon a flock of bats on Bane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: batcall.jpg (107KB, 459x591px) Image search: [Google]
batcall.jpg
107KB, 459x591px
>>
The bats are useless against foes that are too big.
>>
>>85434408
>bat swarm doesn't do a significant amount of DPS for Banes HP count, it would of wasted Bamhams action points.
>>
File: YearOne.jpg (44KB, 557x250px) Image search: [Google]
YearOne.jpg
44KB, 557x250px
Batman begins focuses most on graphic novels, one shots and limited series' from 1980's and early 1990's. The cited influences on Batman Begins are Year One, The Man Who Falls, The Dark Knight Returns, Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale's Batman stories (Haunted Knight, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory), and the 1970s Dennis O'Neil with Ra's Al Ghul.

In Batman: Year One, Batman uses a sonic device from his boot to call the bats for distraction.

'The Dark Knight Rises' draws heavily and primarily from vengeance of Bane, Knightfall and Legacy saga. Naturally, it also reflects and borrows from various issues of the Modern Age era.

In the movie, Bruce is not in the top form when he faces Bane for the first time. He is older, has been out of shape and action for 8 years, and has problems with his knee.
In the comics when Batman first fought Bane, he was also very out of shape, having been completely exhausted and under influence of a sickness called Epstein-Barr Syndrome.
>>
>>85434408
Bane was initiated
>>
File: 1493099327212.jpg (121KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493099327212.jpg
121KB, 679x679px
>You were excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths
This line makes me laugh every time
>>
>>85434408
to give him rabies?
>>
Didn't TDKR take places during the winter? Where do bats usually hang out during the freezing cold?
>>
>>85435096
>Bane with rabies: "I'm growing stronger"
>>
>>85435227
they hibernate in caves or w/e
>>
I rewatched Batman Begins like a week ago, for the first time since its release. The bat summoning part was the only thing that I thought was interesting, wish it was used like once more.
>>
>>85434408
Better question: why didn't he turn into one and fly away as soon as he knew he was in trouble?
>>
>>85435622
if he could turn into a bat he could just bite bane's head off
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.