[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey guys men are better than women amirite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: oneal120521_560.jpg (59KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
oneal120521_560.jpg
59KB, 560x700px
>Hey guys men are better than women amirite
>>
>>85433008
yep
>>
>>85433008
Yeah, that's about the gist of it.
>>
>>85433008
Well they are emotionally unstable and physically weak and not as intelligent so yeah basically
>>
>>85433008
>Hey guys white people be articulating n sheit amirite
>>
This is gonna sound racist, but if Patrice was white he would never get away with saying all the shit he did about women
>>
File: patrice and otto.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
patrice and otto.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>85433008
Virtually everything the man ever said was if not correct - rooted in some basis of reality.

Except maybe 9/11, illuminati and some 'white people do this' shit. He had classic nigger paranoia unfortunately, he got more emotional than logical which surprised me.
>>
>>85433772
Such a controversial opinion my friend. Watch the edge, you might get cut.
>>
Sometimes Patrice did come off as very bitter and angry with women for no reason. Like ladies that did nothing but be near him would get yelled at and abused for doing nothing but being female.

Probably some weird shit happened to him as a kid
>>
AIN'T THAT BETTER?
>>
>>85433916
Nah, he just had the player bitterness

Happens to alot of guys, I know some too

They spend their childhoos idolizing women, thinking they're all princesses, etc.
Then they get famous, attractive, whatever, and women starts flocking to them
Now they see how lying, manipulating and downright crazy alot of girls can be, and the illusion shatters

That's why alot of guys who are popular with women have alot of trust issues, they've seen some shit
>>
>>85433983
Their fault for being romantic simps kek.
>>
>>85433916
You're right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAoWBrx5-o
>>
>>85433983
Amen to that brother.
>>
File: tori-spelling.jpg (3MB, 2026x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tori-spelling.jpg
3MB, 2026x3000px
>>85433008

>BLACKED
>>
>>85434089
>areola like rims
lmao
>>
>>85433983
Just listen to any weeknd song from trilogy
>>
>>85433772
explain tom leykis then
>>
>>85434437
He got fired.
>>
>>85433008
>man I got diabetes
>*dies*
>>
>>85433772
Bill burr
>>
>>85434471
yeah but he did it for 15 years why didnt they get rid of him sooner if he was white
>>
>>85433008
yeah they bleed all the time and without the magic of modern medicine would be pregnant all the time with their lifestyles so theyre basically like diabetics who rely on science to sustain their hubris and since we evolved for millions of years as them one way and now they're acting like invincible wombed animals for the past 100 years things are pretty confusing for any rational man who doesnt make his decisions based on post-modernism indoctrination that tells him to just accept that females today are exactly the same as men except in regards to physical and mental attributes but their sexual desires are the same except that theyre not even 1% as sexually obsessed as men given they lack testosterone but we're all equal and women are special but not as special as men because men and women are equal but still women are special and if you think any of these contradictory illogic propositions and scientific hubris people are bizarre you're a criminal
>>
>>85433772
anthony jeselnik says why more edgy shit you Reddit retard
>>
>>85434657
but nobodies listening

and of those who listen nobodies laughing
>>
>>85433008
Yep
>>
>>85434574
>without the magic of modern medicine would be pregnant all the time with their lifestyles
Even ancient Egyptians used condoms
>>
>>85434989
so in one part of the world men were sometimes able to restrict pregnancy and therefore humans all over the world have evolved to grow accustomed to women acting like their reproductive system is an amusement ride
>>
>>85435103
>humans all over the world have evolved to grow accustomed to women acting like their reproductive system is an amusement ride
Well Romans did. Of course it didn't end well.
>>
There was nothing Patrice was wrong about
>>
>>85434089
>those women have stink coochies. grown men aint fucking her. a young man is naive and dont know how stink she really is. he thinks its natural.
lmao based
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.