[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is he so obsessed with saving jorah mormont? he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: gallery_got_s4_mb_02.jpg (33KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_got_s4_mb_02.jpg
33KB, 768x511px
Why the fuck is he so obsessed with saving jorah mormont? he only met him like 5 minutes ago and doesn't even know him.
>>
>>85432560
because of the old bear
>>
>>85432560
Hes a good person, knew a way to potentially cure him and knew and respected his father
>>
>>85432560
Honestly I saw no link between him and Sam either at first but then I figured he's just trying to win points as a maester. Makes sense, really
>>
>>85432560
the same reason Davos obsessed with Jon Snow - shitty writing
>>
>>85432560
He's a nice guy in a world of cunts.
>>
>>85432560
>>85432600
>>85432622
>>85432623
>>85432652
Do you retards even watch the show? He clearly says its b/c he kew his father
>>
>>85432560
>that weird sexual tension last episode
Anyone else ship Jorah and Sam?

I really thought Sam would make Jorah undress his pants desu.
>>
>>85432671
yeah, as I said, shitty writing.
>>
>>85432671
This. Some people just oughta be shot

Plus, Jorah is his ticket to Daenerys and Dragonglass

>>85432679
Nope. Only ship Sam and Gendry
>>
>>85432560
He wants to tap the feminist goblin
>>
>>85432695
>>85432623

Childhood is loving Davos because he saved Jon Snow because he is a good guy and our hero

Adulthood is being pissed at Davos for saving a complete stranger for what it seemed to be no reason, and completely ditching Stannis' legacy

Patricianhood is understanding Davos chose to bring back Jon because he knows he is the only one who could unite the Free Folk, the Night's Watch and the Northern Houses, specially with his ressurected status, againste the walkers, and that way also getting revenge against the responsibles for Stannis' defeat

You understand now, idiot?
>>
>>85432560
Welcome distraction from potty duty.
>>
>>85432712
Sam and Gendry had zero interactions.

We had Sam x Jorah wtf why ship them desu?
>>
>>85432671
>knew and respected his father
Did you even read my post you autistic fuck?
>>
>>85432622
>I saw no link between him and Sam either
The old bear was Jorah's father.That is why he was surprised when he said
>Mormont
>>
File: 1499748317400.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1499748317400.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>>85432731
>/tv/ autists need this explained to them

does the faggotry ever stop?
>>
>>85432731
davos is now a fucking greenseer and he somehow understands what the fuck is going on in the north and how important jon snow is even though he was there for few days. You can't explain shitty writing by even shittier writing.
>>
>>85432799
Davos spent at least a month at the Wall. He saw there the respect Jon had with both the Watchers and the Free Folk. He understood the threat the Walkers were. Hell, that was the reason Stannis was there, before deciding to go full autist down south. As he recieved letters from the noble lords that turned down Stannis, he understood only a member of the Stark family could properly unite the North. And he understood how would people feel about a man that returned from the dead. Try to truly watch the show before making retarded statements. Just because you don't have the mental capacity of Davos doesn't mean you can shit on him
>>
>>85432907
Jon has so much respect that he was killed by the Watch, he is also not a Stark, he is a bastard sworn to serve Night's Watch. Why would Davos even care about who will unite the North? It is not his home after all. Why would he care about white walkers? Because Melisandre said so? Yeah, he really trusted her, especially after Stannis died... Davos has no connection to plot in the North nor to Jon.
>>
File: jeor.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jeor.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>85432560
Jeor mormont was jorahs father, so hes doing this for jeor.
>>
>>85433360
Davos is in a place where he needs to keep going and serve the ''right'' person otherwise he'd give in and die. His son was burned alive right infront of him, his king who he loved died and he was a father like figure to shireen too. He needs to believe in Jon and help unite the north against the walkers otherwise he'll just wander around and be as depressed mess.
>>
>>85432560
Love how this cunt got shut down so quick with like 5 different answers. THIS is the issue with the critics of GOTs. theyre fucking picky as fuck without using their fucking brains.
>>
>>85433360
Jon was killed by a minority of the Watch, that was properly dealt with. He is considered Ned Stark's bastard son, and only living male heir (Rickon was considered dead by all apart from the Manderly by the time Jon was ressurected). And Davos believed in the stories of the men at the Night's Watch, men that had faced the Walkers in combat, not just because of Melisandre
>>
He respected his father
>>
>>85432560
FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING NIGGERS
>>
File: 11.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>85433843
>>
>>85432560
>>85432623
these guys don't understand honor
>>
>>85432560
He explains this before he begins the procedure. Because of his admiration for Jeor Mormont, the old Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and Jorah's father.
>>
Being Jorah is suffering
>>
Jeor died because Sam didn't send the ravens
>>
>>85432560
>Thanks for the operation, I'm completely cured. Oh by the way, I betrayed my family name by selling people into slavery and eventually disgracing the family title when I was caught. My father hated me, as does my family after what I did.
>But yeah, thanks for saving me because you knew my dad, I'm sure this is what he would have wanted.
>>
Why does the Archmaester keep referring to Samwell as Tarly when the point of being both a member of the Night's Watch and a Maester at the Citadel is abandoning your family name
>>
>>85434678
Might be Sam being a common name
>>
First of all, because he's just a nice guy. Second of all because he knows who he is and admires him.. Sam is an impressionable dude and he has a lot of respect for legit ass knights like Jorah.
>>
File: 1482427167495.jpg (19KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1482427167495.jpg
19KB, 297x308px
>>85432560
>speedwatchers
>>
>>85434765
This desu
>>
>>85434765
what the fuck is a speedwatcher
>>
File: 1496720983106.jpg (40KB, 640x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496720983106.jpg
40KB, 640x812px
>>85434765
>Burlington bar watchers
>>
>>85434678

Literally just for the shows writing. Us viewers are too retarded to connect Sam to Randall Tarly, so they keep shoving it in our face that he's Sam Tarly
>>
>>85434828
Casual faggots who play with their phones while the show is on then ask questions every 5 seconds then talk to people afterwards and say they watched the episode.

Cancer
>>
>>85434832
>>85433654
>>
>>85434852

desu this is the singular reason i enjoy commerical breaks

it gives time to discuss what happened and answer any questions, have banter, etc.

too bad i have no friends though hehe :(
>>
>>85432560
Of all the retarded motivations in the show doing it because Jeor saved his life and Sam respected him is actually a solid one that makes sense.
>>
>>85434878
>>>r/got
>>
>>85432560
>Jeor Mormont was always decent to him.
>When the Nightswatch rebellion happened Sam felt obligated to defend Jeor but he couldn't because he's not much of a warrior.
>This left him with a lingering feeling of shame, that he should have done something, that he owes a debt to Jeor
>He wishes to be a maester, curing greyscale would show enormous competence, intelligence, and resolve. Likely will earn him his chains.
>Sam is a smart guy, he knows Dragonstone is a mountain of Dragonglass, currently occupied by Daenerys. He knows the Nightswatch needs the obsidian and he knows Jorah is in tight with her.
>Same has courage to do what's right and defend the people he loves. But physically, he's no warrior. He shows his courage in other ways.
Seriously, if you can't understand these themes, you should be watching fucking Barney or something. It's not hard to figure out. Game of Thrones has plot holes, as all epics do, but 95% of the time when you guys are trying to point one out, you either weren't paying attention or don't know your history.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.