[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: movie-theater-seats.jpg (617KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-seats.jpg
617KB, 1920x1080px
where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?
>>
I have prostate issues which fucking sucks since I'm only 22 so I always sit on aisle seats in case I have to jet.
>>
I don't go out
>>
the singles area
>>
I stand
>>
>>85432159
7th row close to the middle
>>
>>85432159
Manlet pit behind the bulletproof glass
>>
>>85432159
Ampitheatre class, second balcony so my falcon has room to breathe
>>
File: 1491677936724.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491677936724.gif
1MB, 499x499px
In the back usually at late night during the week showings so I can pee, shit and smear my boogers on the seats without anyone bothering me.
>>
>>85432159
I try to sit away from groups of people. I am not good in crowds also I don't want to be amongst the obvious choice of getting shot targets.

Sucks when people sit next to me, I have to make excuses to strangers on why I am moving seats or rows away.
>>
as close to the exact center as possible

unless you're a normie and you only came to get a bj from your girl in which case back row
>>
>>85432159
wherever these's space for the big group of firiends i go with
>>
>>85432159
I've never been in a theatre before because I'm a virgin. I've tried covering myself in semen to try and fool the guards into thinking I'm gay but then they inspected my butthole and found it intact. How do you get around the virgin detectors /tv/?
Oh and I would sit in the first row.
>>
>>85432159

back so i can watch people have sex and get blowjobs/handjobs

Then after the movie is over i wait till everyone leaves to sniff their seat and lick the leftover cum on the seat
>>
as close to the emergency shooting escape door as possible
>>
On my couch at home. Haven't seen a good flick in the theatres my whole life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.