[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch original Lolita >relate strongly to the insecure mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: worried.jpg (98KB, 900x913px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
98KB, 900x913px
>watch original Lolita
>relate strongly to the insecure mom
>>
>watch original lolita
>relate to the pedophile
>>
Anyone read the book? Someone told me that she was much younger and that the studio forced Kubrick to change the ending so the pedo dude gets busted.
>>
>>85427960
He gets arrested for murder at the end of the book. And in the book she's 12-14
>>
>>85427960
Humbert is arrested in the book and dies in prison. Nabokov wrote the original screenplay so it's fairly accurate, at least to the spirit of the novel.
>>
>>85428019
The whole point of the book is Humbert's prose, without the prose Lolita is just a generic story about a horny pedo.
>>
>>85428019
Nabokov wrote a screenplay, but it was too long and there might have been other difficulties adapting it that I can't recall at the moment, so changes were made in order to make shooting the movie actually feasible. Nabokov called the film "a first rate film in its own right" but also mentioned that it diverged from his vision.
>>85428060
The Enchanter is a story about a horny pedo. Behind all the parody and language games there is real suffering in Lolita (not necessarily Humbert's of course, just to clarify).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.