[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about comedian Paul F. Tompkins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 508428204.jpg (360KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
508428204.jpg
360KB, 924x1024px
How do you feel about comedian Paul F. Tompkins?
>>
reddit in human form
>>
Meh
>>
>>85427190
Not funny at all but likable as a host/interviewer
>>
Living legend. American Python.
>>
>>85427190
I like him, but he seems to safe and boring these days.
>>
>>85427190
he is aight.
>>
>>85427325
Calm down Paul and take your asperger medication
>>
>>85427269
What is python referring to?
>>
>>85427190
Been a fan ever since Pure Pwnage. I sure do miss that era of the internet.
>>
>>85427286
Yeah, I liked him better back when he was edgy and dangerous
>>
>>85427190
Where can I download season 2 of bajillion dollar properties?
>>
>>85428333
Oh, probably the fact that this guy was one of the core members of Mr. Show. You know, the most influential American sketch comedy group of all time. Nothing much.
>>
>>85427190
he sucks
>>
>>85428749
Oh please.
>>
He's a top tier stand-up IMO. I figured /tv/ would appreciate him more.

Also this >>85428749
Don't know about them being the most influential, but they should be, because they were the best.
>>
I've only ever seen him in tenacious D the movie but I instantly recognised him
>>
>>85427190
He has this weird codependent relationship with Scott Aukerman which makes his appearances on Comedy Bang! Bang! kind of awkward because they inevitably end up with them at each other's throats and acting extremely petty and pedantic.

They both seem very narcissistic and insecure and seem to lean on each other a bit. Paul always seems embarrassed by Scott on the podcast as well, which is understandable to a certain degree because Scott can be pretty cringy but then Paul himself can be kind of awkward too and the stuff he criticises Scott for in front of his guests are often really petty things like the pronunciation of words.

I don't think he's that funny, but some of his characters are all right. He suffers from the feeling that he's trying too hard and his jokes seem a bit forced at times.
>>
>>85427190
Trash baby
>>
>>85431672
You are weird and wrong. Stop assuming weird stuff.
>>
>>85432389
I am right and you are oblivious.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.