[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: getout.jpg (215KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
215KB, 670x377px
What did /tv/ think of this? Finally got around to watching it, found it a bit underwhelming considering all the hype and praise for it.
>>
>>85426932
Literally cuckoldry.
>>
IIRC the week it came out /tv/ mainly said it was literally white genocide and they were really offended by it
>>
Solid thriller overall but nearly all of the praise for it is coming through a disingenuous lens. I have no fucking clue how people are touting it as a brilliant comedy though.
>>
>>85426932
i like it cus it triggers /tv/
aside from that it was a okay. Literally a key and peele sketch that goes on for an hour and a half
>>
>Parking Pataweyo makes a horror film

Yeh it was probably garbage
>>
>>85427231
>literally white genocide
But it is, it's supporting white genocide and the "superior blacks" meme. It's quite literally white people that pick black bodies to do their immortality shit with, why blacks? Because it's made by Marxists niggers that want to brainwash whites into worshipping bbc.
>>
/r/blackpeopletwitter : the movie

black meta humor for blacks and cuckolded whites.
>>
>>85426932
vid.me/wda3
movie sucked, because why would someone want to become a boyega?
>>
The race mixing is evil aspect was funny. The nigga rampage at the end was shit and dumbed down an otherwise decent horror flick.
>>
>>85426932
Decent thriller film, but the political elements felt heavyhanded.
>>
>>85427305
God damn can you guys get any more cringey? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
It made me mad because that black dude in the trailer has a hot girlfriend and the only girl in my trailer is my mom.
>>
File: 1500093617905.jpg (42KB, 605x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500093617905.jpg
42KB, 605x524px
>>85427733
Sure, put your head in the sand why don't you.
>>
>>85427733
Fuck off you pussyfied faggot, that's what this film is the Pussyfication of white men. I hope you choke on the black cum I know you're drinking each day.
>>
I'm not gonna watch it ever. But from what I've heard, they do a good job portraying the suicidal tendencies whites as a race seem to exhibit.
>>
>>85426932
hamfisted shit, the way he portrays white people doesn't make sense.

>>85427257
dumb redditor, why are you here if you don't like /tv/, no meem answer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.