[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show supposed to be parody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1336362328012.jpg (20KB, 299x314px) Image search: [Google]
1336362328012.jpg
20KB, 299x314px
>Yara somehow finds Ramsay's keep and is able to break in/break out even with dogs let loose on her
>Ramsay is able to fight half-naked in hand-to-hand combat without suffering serious injury and later also wreck an entire encampment of veteran soldiers with "twenty good men"
>Ramsay is also able to summon an army of well-trained, well-disciplined calvary to curbstomp Stannis
>Brienne is able to find Stannis and exact her revenge on a battlefield that should be swarming with Bolton men
>Yara is able to convince enough Ironborn to betray their king and leave their ancestral home with most of the Iron fleet
>Yara is able to meet up with Daenerys within a matter of weeks at most
>Euron is able to summon a thousand ships from scratch within a matter of months at most
>Sand Sneks assassinate the last surviving member of a great and respected house with impunity and kill his oversized bodyguard with a small stab
>Varys is able to teleport from Daenerys' fleet to Dorne and back (somehow)
>Now Euron can sneak attack entire fleet of seasoned Ironborn to kill/capture its leadership in mid-lezbuggery

When should I start taking this show seriously? And if we're not supposed to then why is anyone even watching it?
>>
the real shame was the lesbo scene being interrupted
>>
>>85426900
Like I said on the other thread...
I don't understand what you expected. This show has always sucked. It's a modern HBO show - in other words, pulp fiction for plebs just like all these shows from Sopranos onward have been.
>>
>>85427657
they change so many things that were perfectly easy to understand in the books. Time is tricky with the show, especially with the Ironborn because the whole Yara stealing the fleet happened a while ago, it's just that they only recently started with that storyline in the show.
Its the same with Varys, theyve compressed things, things that often appeared books apart as only certain characters are followed in certain books. The TV show tries to squish it all together in their adaptation and just ruin things.
>>
>Selmy, the greatest swordmen in the series is BTFO by some peasants in cloth using daggers
>>
nigga the show hasn't been based on the books for seasons now.
can /tv/ stop watching this horseshit now?
>>
>>85426900
>Sand Sneks assassinate the last surviving member of a great and respected house with impunity and kill his oversized bodyguard with a small stab
To what is this referring?
>>
>>85427784
No one would mind the compression if the characters weren't shit, but they are and it's annoying.
>>
>>85427657
>Pulp fiction for plebs
but pul fiction is already for plebs, anything Terrantino is full blown pleb.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.