[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that confused you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I've never been confused by any other star wars movie before this. It feels like whole chunks of the film were missing.

What is this first order thing? why are there still rebels when they won in Episode 6? where is the republic? how did the first order built a planet sized death star? what were those planets the death star 3 blew up?
how did the orange yoda lady get luke's lightsaber? howcome rey is so good at everything and has naturally occurring master-level jedi powers?

I found myself just pondering these questions instead of being able to enjoy the movie.
>>
>>85426747
who was that old guy at the start? why did he have a map to luke? why was luke missing? why did he (or someone else) make a map of all things to find him? why couldn't they get it out of R2D2? Where did that big rebel fleet at the end of episode 6 go and why do they only have a few x-wings now?
>>
You need to watch the 500 spinoff prequels they have planned yearly to find out.
>>
>>85426866
that seems like a flaw with the movie, I pretty much understood what was going on in each movie in both the original trilogy and prequels.
>>
>>85426747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
>>
>>85426747
What is a power vacuum?
>>
>>85426747
>>What is this first order thing?
Remnants of the Empire
>>why are there still rebels when they won in Episode 6?
To fight the remnants of the empire
>>where is the republic?
In republic space, plot if happening in the outher rim
>>how did the first order built a planet sized death star?
It's star wars
>>what were those planets the death star 3 blew up?
Nobody knows
>>how did the orange yoda lady get luke's lightsaber?
A good question, for another time...
>>howcome rey is so good at everything and has naturally occurring master-level jedi powers?
Force awakens is the name of the movie. Possible connections maybe?

>>I found myself just pondering these questions instead of being able to enjoy the movie.

Hope I helped
>>
>>85430228
>Hope I helped
>implying OP was genuinely being retarded
>>
>>85426747
>prequelbabby/EUfag thinks Star Wars is about exposition

that's your problem
>>
>>85430299
>>>implying OP was genuinely being retarded

Most of the time they are. Better safe then sorry
>>
File: 1468259516836.jpg (116KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1468259516836.jpg
116KB, 500x381px
>first order still hanging out Jakku's orbit
>Rey was able to fly the falcon out of the system and escape into space with the first order no where in sight
>next scene cuts to first order still hanging out Jakku's orbit
>>
>>85430228
>a smaller version of the empire was able to make a death machine ten times the size of their first two

what the heck
>>
>>85426747
I'm sorry that you are a too stupid to understand a movie for 10 year olds anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.