[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forrest Gump Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: forrest-4.jpg (62KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
forrest-4.jpg
62KB, 550x350px
>My mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Remember this famous quote? Turns out you've been saying it wrong this entire time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

In the current year the famous quote is now, "Life WAS like a box of chocolates." Keep in mind that the title of this vid (which was uploaded in 2011) has it saying "is" instead of "was," yet all the comments addressing this confusion are only from the last 1-2 years. So what the fuck is going on here?
>>
BREAKING NEWS: PEOPLE ARE RETARDS
>>
>>85425222
I think when the mother is on her deathbed she says "is like a box of chocolates" though, so I'm not wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1347.png (902KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.png
902KB, 620x907px
>>85425222
>>
This is not the Mandela effect. Forrest said "was" because he was referring to a thing his mother had said, in the past.
The simile itself however is most appropriately said in the present form, life IS like a box of chocolates.
The Mandela effect isn't real.
>>
>>85425222
The line is said twice in the movie. Forrest says it as "was" while his mama says it as "is" on her deathbed.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
I'm high as heck senpai
>>
>>85425863
haha
>>
>>85425785
the berenstain bears one literally only exists because everyone just assumed it was spelt as stein since its such a common way to spell it.
>>
>>85425222
It is in the trailer
>>
You guys remember Interview with a Vampire?

In this current universe it's called Interview with the Vampire. Not joking, look it up
>>
>>85425958
No shit Sherlock. Has been like that for ever.
Do you people go around looking at things and say"hey, i could change that direct article into an indirect one and pretend on the internet it was like this all along!"
>>
File: IMG_3376.jpg (41KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3376.jpg
41KB, 470x313px
>and this VIRTUE cannot change
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.