[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any shows or movies likes this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: VTMB_800x600.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VTMB_800x600.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Any shows or movies likes this?
>>
>>85422215

They attempted a V:tM show. I think it lasted less than an entire season. It was in the 1990's and the name escapes me.
>>
>>85422240
Aaron Spelling's Kindred: the Embraced starring Soul Man and Doakes, ended when irl vampires killed the star to uphold the masquerade
>>
>>85422240
>>85422302
I'm very surprised this exists. Is it worth tracking down?
>>
>>85422429
If you like the lore you'd probably get a kick out of it. Dated though
>>
File: Rider12_r.png (1MB, 1348x866px) Image search: [Google]
Rider12_r.png
1MB, 1348x866px
>>85422215
Yo.
>>
>>85422429
Only to say you saw it. I saw it a while back, it's clearly low-budget and has no idea what to do with itself. It lost steam after like two episodes.
>>
Spoilers, watching it while playing VtM:B unlocks an achievement
>>
>>85422215
It's really hard to write something like that without being an edgy fanfic. Troika did a surprisngly great job with the source material.
>>
>create the greatest steampunk game of all time
>create the greatest vampire game of all time
>create the greatest 3.5E D&D engine of all time
>fail
they were too good for this world mates
>>
>>85424431
Troika basically Whedon'd it. They dropped any of the punk stuff and any sort of earnest commentary, turned the clans into character pastiches, hinted at metaplot, and basically used those to add flavor to a moody nightlife RPG. It was the best choice, prioritize good writing over good vampire-ness. It still ends up being, debatably, the best vampire game out there because, by focusing on making good characters and stories, they give the game the space to create good stories about vampires. I give even more credit to them because they were all huge RPG nerds and many of them probably played some VtM, yet they transcended many limitations of being loyal to the franchise. Either that or they had people who pretend the game ended at Second Edition.
>>
>>85425092
Joss Whedon is unironically my favorite media creator
>>
>>85425092
They had a lot of creative control issues because of White Wolf too. It's why they wouldn't let them make the taxi driver Cain, even though he's still listed in the game files under that name.
>>
>>85423049
WOW
ITS KAMEN RIDER
DADDY HE"S SO COOOL!
>>
>>85424667
not a bait but
stop playing videogames
seriously
>>
>>85425265
Explain this meme to me
>>
>>85424667
jesus christ
>>
Just a reminder that Temple+ exists and is being actively developed, have fun millenials, catch you later! Sorry for not giving out yous but you really do not deserve them
>>
>>85425528
Go back to /v/eddit
>>
>>85424667
Arcanum was a buggy mess tho.
>>
Temple+ is really a hot topic of discussion on /v/ and reddit, that's for sure! lol, also I'm FUCKING RETARDED! <--this is you
>>
>>85425577
Hey fuck you
>>
>>85422429
It's cute 90's style tv show. Don't expect anymore.
>>85422240
It died since it wasn't doing so well, and the main vampire guy died in an accident, and they didn't want to bother trying to recast.
>>
>>85425631
>>85425528
wut
>>
File: 1498516806125.jpg (178KB, 772x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1498516806125.jpg
178KB, 772x1037px
>>85425469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibGNSDWb_6Y
>>
>>85426051
Anon I get that. I listen to that everyday.

No, explain "ITS KAMEN RIDER, DADDY" to me
>>
>>85427273
...you listen to that every day?
>>
>>85427444
Yeah.

Its one of the things I listen to at work, amongst podcasts and other things. There's just something soothing about hearing the music transition from Showa OPs to Heisei OPs.

Also Ex-Aid's EXCITE is a fucking ace song, and the best way to end the video. I also like Kiva, Hibiki, W, OOO and Drive's opening. Gaim's is...okay, I guess.
>>
>>85422429
it is unbelievably bad

90s bottom-rung production design, incredibly awkward and cringeworthy writing, and acting that makes the original power rangers look like an HBO prestige drama
>>
>>85425577
Not to mention far too empty despite having a huge map
>>
>>85427542
Going out on a limb here but do you have an opinion on chara?
>>
>>85428297
"chara"?

As in character? Or chambara?
>>
>>85429315
Chara the singer and actress
>>
Only Lovers Left Alive
>>
>>85422215
from vampirecore series I would say Buffy & Angel and True Blood (interesting characters, dark atmosphere, mythology, humour) (you will enjoy True Blood more if you understand most characters are awful and the plot is so hilariously bad its good)

Movies the Underworld series (great style, Vampires & Werewolves, not so great movies), What We Do in the Shadows (not too much common with VtM but fun), and I also kinda liked We Are the Night
>>
>>85430607
Did you see Eat Locals?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.