[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films that you would have made a masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2798.jpg (61KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2798.jpg
61KB, 279x402px
Say you had complete and total control of any garbage film with its real budget. Which one do you know for sure you would have improved? For me it's suicide squad.
>>
>>85421466
>all capeshit sucks no matter what and it always will
>inb4 watchmen, b vs s, sky high etc.

fucking manchild, kys
>>
>>85421623
Hey relax pal I'm not saying capeshit is the best, but it can be good, enjoyable and fun. Not everyone wants to watch some serious drama or thriller all the time. I'm telling you if I had control of this film you would have enjoyed it.
>>
Baby Driver
>remove the black adoptive father
>establish that he lives with his girlfriend (who is still a waitress) and conceals his criminality under the guise of working for eh...a rideshare company or something
>write a more compelling relationship and dialogue to make their ultimate escape bid more believable
>kevin spacey remains a bad guy
>not set in fucking atlanta

kino
>>
>>85421466
>claims he'd improve it
>doesn't say how
Great post
>>
not op

Suicide Squad

>rewrite BvS completely to make it not horrible shit
>flip expectations and kill batman instead
>joker goes on a revenge plot against lex luthor (who was correctly rewritten in BvS to be the ubermensch he is supposed to be not lex zuckerberg)
>joker and harley quinn spend the movie enlisting the help of other villains to pull off a heist-type assassination of lex luthor
>>
>>85423758
>not set in fucking atlanta

good luck staying under budget without those tax credits
>>
File: 1111.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
general things that could be applied to any modern movie for an instant improvement:

>replace digital photography with film with a strong focus on primary colors
>no black, arab or hispanic characters outside of criminals, goofy comic relief, or both
>any female character with a flat chest is shown to be very shy and meek due to her shortcomings as a woman
>almost no musical score as it is the height of dishonesty and emotional manipulation
>rated NC-17 preemptively to allow full creative expression
>almost all scenes comprised of medium long takes
>any villainous or unlikable character will be portrayed by actors with big noses and beady eyes, and given over the top stereotypical jewish names
>the story MUST start at mid-day, climax at night, and end at sunrise
>>
>>85423758
Old crippled adoptive father makes it clear that he's a good guy, and if he's already met the waitress before the movie starts there isn't much to do with them.
>write a more compelling relationship and dialogue to make their ultimate escape bid more believable
You might as well have just written
>make it good
and just used that as your whole post.
>>
>>85423758
>remove black people from the film
that's pretty much the only thing you would do you mental midget.
>>
>>85424407
triggered
>>
>>85424380

there's no possible way to establish that he could be a good guy without him taking care of an elderly man?

i'm not trying to sit here rewriting all of baby driver, i identified the least-important subplot of the film and swapped it with a beefed up version of the weakest subplot.

>>85424407

that wasn't my intention. make his girlfriend black. boom. problem solved.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.