[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually thought the people in Blair Witch really died.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: the-blair-witch-project-w091611.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-blair-witch-project-w091611.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>People actually thought the people in Blair Witch really died.
>>
>>85419772
>it's just a funny meme
>nobody actually thought it was real
>that scene from Keanu
>"i was at an early screening of the blair witch project, niggers though that shit was real"
>>
>>85419772
this tbqh, it was a surprise party
>>
>>85419772
I actually liked original movie very much.

2 part.
Remake.
Paranormal activity - all shit in my opinion.

Only Blair Witch actually scary.
>>
The director of Cannibal Holocaust was arrested in Italy because they thought he killed people in his movie
>>
>>85419772
I found an mpeg of this movie on a Hotline gore server labeled (I'm serious) foundfootage.mpeg

I called the cops halfway through
>>
File: IMG_6697.jpg (344KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6697.jpg
344KB, 900x900px
>>85419772

>Prople actually thought OP was straight.
>>
>>85419772
first blair witch movie is the only good found footage movie. brilliant use of early internet viral marketing too.
>>
>>85421043

DESU that naked, impaled loli looks real as fug
>>
>>85419772
It's true. People try to stop screenings because they thought it was a snuff film.

The actors in the movie had to come out and tell people it wasn't for real.
>>
>>85419772
Viral marketing was alot more effective when the internet was still a baby in 1999.
>>
File: paranormalactivity[1].png (998KB, 1004x872px) Image search: [Google]
paranormalactivity[1].png
998KB, 1004x872px
>>85424448
Meanwhile, in 2007.
It's actually a pretty good film for a no budget indie thing.
>>
>>85424515
>no budget indie thing
The fact that people still believe this shows how good the marketing was
>>
>>85424738
>no dood it was secretly a 150 million dollar blockbuster i am so le smart
What?
>>
>>85424798
It was directed by an Israeli millionaire and produced by Paramount
>>
>>85419772

That's the only reason people remember it fondly.
>>
>>85421043

And Blair Witch Project is the socially acceptable ripoff version of the story that Cannibal Holocaust actually told twenty years earlier.

-kid documentary filmmakers go innawoods looking for spooky shit on purpose
-the locals warn them not to fuck with shit
-they do anyway, and promptly get lost and start getting fucked with by the woods themselves, it seems
-they meet a Bad End as the remaining team are picked off in an obscure way, with the last one standing dropping the camera at an iconic sideways-angle.

It is quite plausible that Haxan intended to make a DIY low budget version of Cannibal Holocaust.
>>
>>85424515
It's finally happened. People are nostalgic and defending fucking paranormal activity. Holy fuck.
>>
>>85425278
but it was alwaus decent. it just did not need spin offs and sequels
>>
File: 1488341246599.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488341246599.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>85425418
>jump scares & security camera footage was ever good
>>
>>85424887
The first part is true but the second part isn't. Paramount distributed it and funded the alternative endings but didn't produce the original version. That was all done independently.
>>
>>85425278
The original is a solid found footage movie. No one is defending the series as a whole.
>>
The way this whole thing was marketed back in the day was wierd. It wasn't portrayed as just a regular blockbuster movie they were trying to trick people into thinking it's real.
>>
>>85424944
Cannibal Holocaust's illusion was ruined by the framing device with the TV network imo. BWP differs in that the entire film is presented as the footage collected from the woods where they went missing.
>>
>>85419772
Shut up it was different times
>>
>>85419772
They actually never found those kids so who knows?
>>
>>85422180
And it was pretty hot too
>>
>>85429187
It was just a hoax dude. They probably used fake names and then left the tapes behind in a place they knew would be found.
>>
>>85429307
sorry but there is no way they could fake that emotion without it being completely obvious, I think the town covered it up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.