[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that sparked your love for film and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170724_230752.jpg (85KB, 388x547px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_230752.jpg
85KB, 388x547px
What is it that sparked your love for film and why?
>>
My Daddy cumming in my asshole
>>
>>85419324
I feel like I was drawn to film kind of late in life, I've always liked movies but I didn't become actually interested in cinematography, classic films, etc., until I was ~17. I've always been interested in acting and I think my interest in film stems from that.
>>
>>85419737
Did your father ejaculate inside of your rectum?
>>
>>85419848
No but he did molest me so you may be on to something.
>>
>>85419544

Hello friend. Degeneracy is strong in you son. You should bleed yourself out. It'll make it easier on those around you. They tolerate you, but not for long.
>>
My dad is a movie/tv editor so he got me into it. He's constantly recommending me movies to watch and I hook him up with those good yifys.
>>
>>85419324
Star Wars OT on VHS.

That I watched while trying not to think about My Daddy cumming in my asshole
>>
File: pan.jpg (104KB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
104KB, 1100x739px
>be kid stranded in small town in 06/07
>rent pic-related, There Will Be Blood, and No Country for Old Men from local Blockbuster with no context or clue whatsoever
>transcend
>>
When did you transcend /tv/? Me? 13
>>
I don't particularly like movies, I like comics and anime and I come here to moan about the movie adaptations.
>>
>>85421517
it checks out
>>
Cute tween girls desu
>>
Probably all the behinds the scene shit with the ee of lord of the rings
>>
>>85420656
>My dad is a movie/tv editor so he got me into it.
Did your Dad "get" in to you, if you're pickin' up what I'm putting down?
I'm implying that maybe your father placed his phallic member into your anal canal and simulated the act of copulation until he achieved a successful climax inside of you.
>>
>>85422670
hmmm,,,,what did he mean by this??
>>
>>85419324
I don't particularly love film. I just come here for the memes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.