[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones panders to femini-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Btfo.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Btfo.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Game of Thrones panders to femini-
>>
>>85418675
sts
>>
>>85418675
let's see you come back next week when cersei kills this dude
>>
Needs more scenes where they torture women.
>>
>>85418718
Actually, cersei will want his Big Viking Pirate Cock after he brings back the two women who murdered her daughter. They'll lose to Jon and Dany, though. Hope they do an interesting ending where not all the bad guys get their comeuppance, otherwise it kind of defeats the point of killing so many people.
>>
>>85418675
>sts
didn't see the show make this guy a hero. now a girl who was that savage would be a hero. pandering all day in this show.
>>
>>85418675
>Theon jumping off the ship at the end of the episode
kekd
>>
>>85418675
They had him kill some low popularity but still vagina having characters to build him up so when he dies it can be a bigger deal
>>
>>85422207
Exactly
We can cheer for Euron "Huge Cock" Greyjoy, but he'll just get btfod by the Dragon bitch in the next season.
They probably won't even try, they'll just make it as whacky as possible, he'll get castrated by Dany and then punched by the trio of Arya, Sansa and Lyanna, Death Proof style. "Another glorious victory for women"
>>
>>85422179
they almost caught captain jack sparrow
>>
>>85418675
people think it panders or something, when the rule from day one has been simple: it panders exclusively to jon and dany. every decision in this show, every enemy, every antagonist, every setback, is just to make dany and jon's trials more exciting
>>
>>85418675
>omega level cuck does all this just to be near cersei

is /tv/ so full of beta males that they think being cersei's little buttslut counts as masculinity
>>
>>85418675

does anyone actually know what's going on in this piece of shit? I can't follow the storylines because they are so autistically slow-moving and there is so much filler
>>
>>85424032
Yea I bet he'll be a little bitch and submit to cercei's will once she accepts hum as kang.
He'll probably try to be a dominant alpha but the yass queen will just threaten him with the mountain and he'll get in line.
Either way all the males will submit one way or another to le strong powerful womyn. The creators really want that feminist praise
>>
>>85424812
>i can't follow because it's giving me too much time to follow it
It's not good writing, but your post makes you sound like a retard.
>>
>>85418675
I literally cheered when this happened, along with the other bitch.
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (28KB, 553x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
28KB, 553x266px
Anyone else want the show to turn into a shitty Pirates of the Caribean comedy flick?
>>
>>85418675
>Feminist pandering for majority of every season.
>The regular stuff that show male domination in it's purity is showing less with each season
>this scene happens
>" totes not pandering guiz. Be more open mind."
>>
>>85424812
>slow moving
>shit
>autistic
Two short for bingo at least you tried
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.