[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female directors can't direct great mov--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9472.jpg (1MB, 1176x1811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9472.jpg
1MB, 1176x1811px
>female directors can't direct great mov--
>>
What specifically did Hitler do wrong?
>>
>>85419373
not finishing the kikes off, now we're suffering for it
>>
>>85419505
This. Hitler was redpilled and /ourguy/.
>>
The edgiest thread on the board right now.
>>
>87% on RT
wew lad
>>
>>85417201
Even if you abhor the politics, the film broke immense ground and is quite a treat to watch. Hans Westmar is good too.
>>
File: notsee.jpg (102KB, 595x420px) Image search: [Google]
notsee.jpg
102KB, 595x420px
>>85417201
what the fuck i love women now
>>
>>85417201
Don't forget Olympia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UssqJLx0Er8
>>
>>85419505
If Hitler only finished off the kikes and didn't invade other countries I would be fine with him, but the nazis did what they did and I feel no sympathy for their fate.
>>
Nazi germany had a hell of a film industry that rivaled hollywood itself. I wonder how good it would be today had they won instead of the jews.
>>
>>85419505
destroying germany and by extension some of europe
>>
B-but wait! nazis are opressors and they hate women, drumpf is literally hitler he would never let a woman direct his movie
>>
>>85420813
thanks for the insight Professor Goldstein
>>
>>85420758
>if you fight your enemy you lose
hmm, really made me think.
>>
>>85420021
This is an actual cinematic masterpiece and regarded as a crucial part of the canon by literally anyone that knows anything about film.
>>
>>85420758
>implying it wasnt the fucking british that ruinned europe.
really made me think, poland only needed to give danzig back to germany. but no thx to the british spies in the polish government they brainwashed the polish into thinking they could win easily against the germans.
>>
>>85420926
who the fuck wants Danzig in the first place? Guy is a huge asshole.
>>
>>85421074
they wanted danzing since the polish started killing germans
>>
I unironically like that font on the poster.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.