[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vader to be in the Han Solo movie (Confirmed)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Need to bring people in somehow right?
>>
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW DARTH VADER
>>
>>85417179
They're going to show how Han encountered R2-D2 and C3P0 as a child and actually helped them destroy a pursuing Imperial battle fleet, right? Can't leave that important event out, can they?
>>
Well, George established back in 1998 that Vader, not Luke, is the main character of the Star Wars movies, so they may as well just bring him front and center. We all know he's the main draw. Let's see him breakdance, and hear James Earl Jones saying "gnaw my clit, hammer nails through my ass-lining". Why not?
>>
File: krabs_rag3do.jpg (24KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
krabs_rag3do.jpg
24KB, 680x464px
>All of Mike's and Rich's predictions end up being correct
>>
>Gives Han Solo a mission..he defects from the Empire.
>>
>>85417534
Their suggestions were so horrible, I cannot see how they didn't get a few right.
>>
Disney is doing more damage to SW than an unrestricted George Lucas did with the Prequels.
>>
>>85417179
YEAH
The man is back

INTERGERACTIC ANGDEGALACTIC INTEGERACTIC DING DOO DAA
ANOTHER BIDANUS ANOTHER BIDANUS ANOTHER BIDANUS ANOTHER BIDANUS
EENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUSEENUDDER BEDANEOUS

Don't! You tell me to STOP!
>>
>>85417591
I think they're going to be somewhat right about everything except Slave One. That's just way too stupid and from a toy perspective a "Han's first ship" sounds very marketable.
>>
>>85417867
Based
>>
>>85417179
>"hey, sometimes even I get boarded"

that was a line from han solo in a new hope. if they fuckin make vader the canon for this reference... ugh
>>
>>85417867
the fuck is a bidanus?
>>
>>85417534
Link to their predictions?
>>
Post your sources
>>
>>85419874
This will be the case.
>>
File: A Fucking Trainwreck.jpg (89KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Trainwreck.jpg
89KB, 768x512px
>>85417179
It's a useless fan-service movie, so it makes sense it would have some nonsensical fan-service in it. Listening to James Earl Jones still trying to croak out his Darth Vader voice from 40 years ago will be pretty sad desu, he sounded like shit in Rogue One.
>>
No one cares about a Han Solo that isn't played by Harrison Ford. They should just leave him alone.
>>
>>85421969
how did he do the voice so well in ROTS when he was old even then?
>>
>>85417867
Actually hes saying

"yo baby yo baby"
not ding doo daa
>>
>>85421969
What?! I thought he died 10 years ago....
>>
>>85422000
Alot of shit can happen to your body in 10 years, especially your throat
>>85422281
Still kicking, he's 86 now.
>>
File: Anakin.jpg (23KB, 602x258px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin.jpg
23KB, 602x258px
By this point I wish I could see that Anakin has been strangled by angry spirits in that universe's afterlife at least once:The question of
>Why the fuck did [pic-related] happen?!
coming up over and over again.

And what was his excuse for choking his own guys over petty shit? Oh, yeah, they acted like the man he sided under until over a minute into that person Force-shocking his son.
>>
>>85417179
More of a case of needing to sell merchandising.
>>
File: kms.png (15KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
kms.png
15KB, 246x200px
>>85417179
I hate how there's a whole fucking galaxy about tons of characters but it's so small that even Han knew or met Vader in his past.
Shit is so fucking annoying and stupid.
>>
>>85423327
If you have an older Vader toy, you already have 1, though.
>>
>>85423469
Rogue One gave him bright red eye lenses.
TFA gave C3PO a red arm.
Forces of Destiny gave Jyn red hair.
Anything to change a character to sell a new one.
>>
>>85423469
Yet they still get sold, huh.

Also, it's not just the doll/toy. Posters, covers, cups etc etc
>>
>>85423274
the strangest thing about this is Old Ben, a jedi in hiding from the Empire, does nothing to conceal his identity, and even has Luke and his family all dressed up in Jedi attire. Or do jedis just so happen to have the same exact clothing as moisture farmers on tattooine? Disregarding the prequels, how does Anakin reconcile the fact that he burned Luke's adopted parents alive? Old Ben knows and he's just standing there alongside him with a goofy ass smile. What reason does Obi Wan have to forgive Anakin?
>>
File: Opening_crawl.jpg (10KB, 218x276px) Image search: [Google]
Opening_crawl.jpg
10KB, 218x276px
Daily Reminder

Nu- Star Wars sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
>>
>>85419962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0
>>
>>85417179
inb4 its another 5min cameo
>>
>>85423629
Not clicking your shitty video
Shill it on reddit fag
>>
>>85417557
that would pretty much solidify the Finn/Solo connection
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.