[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Bond will return to US cinemas on November 8, 2019

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 007.jpg (13KB, 650x385px)
007.jpg
13KB, 650x385px
https://twitter.com/007/status/889575964983914496

Unnamed sources are saying that Daniel Craig will return
>>
>>85416776
Still no studio attachment I doubt MGM is producing this by themselves.

Also the dude who plays Felix the CIA guy is also confirmed to return.
>>
>Daniel Craig will return
Don't you love when you can tell a movie is shit more than 2 years before it comes out?
>>
>>85417207
>the guy who went on a rampage after the last bond movie, saying eh would rather slit his wrists than play the role ever again is back for the sole reason that there's lots of pressure to recast bond "progressively" with a woman or a nigger and so they just want to avoid controversy altogether by keeping the same aging lead from the last films

it's gonna be SO shit.
>>
>>85419269
Not only does he hate doing them, but they've got to be actively hurting his career by being progressively more and more mediocre. Makes you wonder how big a number they dangled in front of his face to get him to sign on again
>>
>>85419269
they should get Pierce back to play an aging bond
>>
File: bond vs bond.jpg (116KB, 608x900px) Image search: [Google]
bond vs bond.jpg
116KB, 608x900px
>>85419415
I know that Bond is a man not a title, but I always thought an idea like this was just the kind of campy thing that would be amazing.
>>
>>85419407

It's not like he was doing anything before he was cast, or that he was riding the wave of popularity from either CR or Skyfall. Dude's one of the most disappointing actors ever. Golden Compass? Cowboys and Aliens?

I used to like Craig and I like him as Bond but he's done nothing impressive with his talent otherwise, don't know if its bad agent/casting or if he seriously just lacks the talent to do more.
>>
Why do they keep making these movies? Is it just to sell cars, liquor and rolexes?
>>
>>85417207
He has the best bond movie. Suddenly popular to hate on Craig? He's probably the most believable agent.
>>
>>85419598
007 is a title though, so this concept could still work if they send him to kill the old 007
>>
>>85419879
well yes, but the idea is that they are both "james Bond" as if the personality and life itself is a hand me down thing tied to the code name.

Which is still a neat idea
>>
>>85419992
if that theory exists
>>
File: 1336950315280.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1336950315280.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>85416776
Who cares

The Bond movies suck dick now. I'm literally bored watching the last 3. I couldn't even finish Spectre it was so dull and bad.

Mission Impossible have surpassed Bond ever since the 3rd one. Better acting, writing, better stunts, more entertaining and suave stuff.
>>
>>85420443
My guess is that they've got market research showing that it's mildly more beneficial to keep the franchise culturally relevant, even if it is through mediocre movies, than it would be to just drop the franchise for a decade and come back to it later
>>
>>85420685
Yeah you're right. Probably going for minimum effort flicks. Ever since they rebooted the reboot with Skyfall I just don't care.

They just feel inauthentic and contrived now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.