[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is this guy, and why's he like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: snoke.png (1MB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
snoke.png
1MB, 719x1280px
Discuss
>>
>>85413407
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
>>85413407
He's a force vampire of sorts, he doesn't exist in his ordinal body he can switch. Anakin is a sloth ghost that kylo eats.
>>
>>85413503
I don't believe this, cause... why choose this shitty old body?
>>
>>85413407
The very early leaks had him as an extremely old former Jedi knight who defied death and used his immortality to accumulate wealth and influence, and didn't really care about shit until the whole Vader as a chosen one thing came up, because he unironically believed he himself was the chosen one.

At this point I'm keen to believe that this leak was legit, it even fits the name of the movie somehow - what if Snoke is actually the last Jedi?
>>
>>85413731
Why the fuck wouldnt have been around in the prequels then?
>>
>>85413407
it's Frank Miller
>>
I hate how people keep trying to connect him to people from earlier in the series, and that's probably what they'll do anyways
Can't he just be some new bad guy?
>>
>>85413407
Snoke is what is left of Darth Vader after Anakin's redemption.
>>
>>85413485
If he's seriously not Plagueis then 7, 8, and 9 will be total shitshows.

How could they fuck that up, seriously?
>>
>>85414118
He'll be loosely connected in that they'll show clips of him looking on from famous star wars scene like he was there all the time
>>
>>85413407
Mace Windu
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (96KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
96KB, 1440x1080px
Snake is supposed to have skin like marble. Why did they make him a Caucasian guy?
>>
File: IMG_1153.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I like the force vampire/ghost theory. He's basically fattening up Kylo with the dark side so he can take over his body.
>>
>force vampire/ghost

oh, so a shitty Darth Nihilus rip-off without the interesting bit of being an impenetrable enigma? fuck this movie.
>>
>>85414821

Oh okay, I can see it now.

Luke may be researching the kind of "force being" Snoke is.

Then, there will be a point were Kylo realizes thats what is happening, and block him somehow, and thats where Snoke will have to take Rey's body.

Luke and Kylo vs Super Rey Ep. IX
>>
>>85414223
I always thought Palpatine was implying that Darth Plagueis was his former master and he killed him in his sleep.
>>
>7 footer
he's some kind of vader zombie
>>
http://makingstarwars.net/2017/07/supreme-leader-snokes-pretty-blue-eyes-star-wars-last-jedi/
>This update is a little weird if not ridiculous. I felt like doing it after talking to a friend that had a Snoke theory I politely shut down based on eye color. The thing about Snoke when I saw him last was that he has blue eyes. He has striking blue eyes. Ironically, his eyes are the same color as the “Your Snoke Theory Sucks” stickers another friend pointed out to me. While I think Snoke is a new character with an original backstory we’ve yet to learn, if you want to play the game he’s someone we’ve known before, make sure he’s seven feet tall with striking blue eyes and not Chewbacca.

>The last time I saw Snoke from The Last Jedi I was really intrigued by his eyes. While it does look like he has conjunctivitis around his eyes, if you look closely at them you can see he has eye lashes in The Last Jedi. You can see it in The Force Awakens but its way more apparent when he’s not a hologram. He has fine eyebrows you can barely see and their white and blondish in tone making me think he might have had blond hair and blue eyes when he was young. The other thing I think that is kind of overlooked and even maybe exaggerated more in The Last Jedi are the two huge gaping holes in his throat which are wonderfully disgusting.

Pure Coincidence™
>>
>>85414313
Because Jew Jew is a fucking hack who had no idea what he was doing with Snoke, so now the writers for Episode 8 are pulling shit out of their ass to try and make him an actually interesting character and not just a stand-in for Palpatine.
>>
>>85415403
Fuck off redditfag
>>
He's a white supremacist, of course.
>>
>>85413407
wanpaaannnnch
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.