/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Viewers outraged as Michael Phelps races simulated shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 150x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 150x208px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/07/24/michael-phelps-didnt-actually-race-a-real-shark-on-tv-and-viewers-arent-happy/
>>
This shit is always lame. Like that tool who was going to get eaten alive by an anaconda while wearing specially crafted armor which he took off because it was uncomfortable and then quit because the snake was hurting him without the armor.
>>
>>85413205
Holy fuck I remember hearing about some guy getting eaten for fun or whatever, but is this what happened? Holy shit that made me laugh
>>
>>85413055
I was watching last night and they kept teasing this video of a tagged shark fighting a saltwater crocodile. They kept showing a second of it before commercial break. Ended up not showing at all. To top it off they advertised it as a tiger shark and there was about 5 seconds of that, the rest was nurse sharks.
>>
>>85413055
From the moment I saw the first commercial about this Michael Phelps vs. a Great White Shark, it never crossed my mind that it was real. If you really thought that Phelps would be put into a huge tank with a white shark, let alone that the shark would somehow follow the rules of a race like some trained dog or something...that's the same moment that you should examine your "outrage".

The fuck is wrong with people? When I first heard about the gimmick I rolled my eyes and thought "Discovery Channel is trying to outdo themselves again with Shark Week instead of trying to present a week of shows about sharks."

>Phelps vs. Shark
What a crock.
>>
>>85415363
>ghosts
>loch ness monster
>bigfoot
>ancient aliens
>human olympian has a swim race with great white shark
>every single overhyped infotainment show on the major channels ever
>>
>>85415871
no, you fucking mongoloid. obviously they expected phelps to be in an enclosure, and the shark to be baited by a towed carcass or seal replica.

everyone already knows he would lose, and it wouldnt even matter how they did it, just as long as it wasnt cgi. why does that even need to be explained to you?

but anyone who watched this deserved to get shit on after that megalodon scam show
>>
>>85416052
You're literally retarded.
>>
File: 1405310418045.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1405310418045.gif
2MB, 236x224px
Why didn't they just put the shark and phelps into one of those olympics swimming pools but with like a glass divider in the middle so the shark can't get to phelps, but still clear and see-through so you can see the shark and phelps side by side?
>>
Why not just have Michael Phelps get eaten by a shark? Like put them in the same pool and cover Phelps in chum and provide no escape for Phelps.
>>
>>85416411
I think this might actually work
>>
>>85416277
How are you going to get the shark to go after you say "ready, set, GO"? How do you get the shark to swim in a straight line like Phelps knows how to do because he knows the concept of a swimming race? You fucking idiot.
>>
>>85416277
>shark
>swimming pool

m8
>>
>>85413055
not giving clicks to that rag, archive it or GTFO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.