[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm Agent Mannheim and this is Agent BLACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>I'm Agent Mannheim and this is Agent BLACK
>>
haha
>>
I'm Dr Manfeld this is Dr WHITE
>>
>>85412233
What happened to her career?
>>
I legit used to think this movie was called Man and Black when I was younger.
>>
>>85413269

Started in Dogma, retired, got ugly.
>>
>>85413269

Kevin Smith got her blacklisted because he didn't like working with her on Dogma

The idea of Smith having actual power in Hollywood or even being a real filmmaker may sound absurd but it actually was a thing before the 90's ended.
>>
>>85414061
Give me the juicy tidbits Anon.
>>
>>85414061
every time Kevin smith has a furd it seems that the problem lies with him.
Not the other way around
>>
>>85414605
What about bruce willis?
>>
>MiB wear very plain, timeless suits
>film ends with agent "tight threads" J wearing some weird oriental-looking shit with tiny glasses which would barely protect from a neuralyzer flash
baka... just smdh
>>
>>85414681
Bruce Willis is known to be a bit of a prick, but it seems that was mosly Smith being butthurt that Bruce called him out.

>One day on Cop Out he was explaining the setup of a shot to Willis, who quite reasonably asked his director which millimeter lens was on the camera, so he could modulate his performance accordingly. Smith had no idea what lens he was using, and Willis blew up on him in front of everybody on the set.

>Of course it was all framed as yet another story about how Bruce Willis is a huge asshole, but in this case, I think the asshole was right. You are directing a $40 million picture for a major studio with a huge movie star—you’re captain of an enormous ship, in other words—and you don’t even know your lenses? This was Smith’s ninth feature film; at what point does the aw-shucks, I’m-just-like-you-guys, know-nothing persona just stink of laziness?

>Smith took a spanking in the press for Cop Out, and he didn’t take it well. He lashed out at film critics in general, announced we were heretofore forever banned from advance screenings of his movies and carried on very much in the way one might expect from a successful millionaire so thin-skinned and defensive that he still stays up until three o’clock in the morning arguing with dudes calling themselves “Heywood Jablowme” on random websites.

>Kevin Smith had his own “film criticism” show on Hulu for a little while that was seriously just him bringing a hundred or so of his Twitter followers to see the latest blockbuster every Friday night, and the rowdy crowd took turns shouting a line or two into the camera about what parts of the movie they thought were awesome and what they thought sucked. The show was such an open insult to our profession, to what we love and it was all pumped up with the kind of stunted fanboy anti-intellectualism in which you could see someone being proud of not knowing which lens they had on the camera.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.