[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OHHHH MY FILEEEEES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed2.jpg (208KB, 709x490px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed2.jpg
208KB, 709x490px
OHHHH MY FILEEEEES
>>
>>85411686
Truly one of the greatest modern day mysteries. An early /b-tard.
>>
>>85411686
FREAKING LIBERALS
>>
File: IMG_4997.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4997.gif
3MB, 280x358px
Alright but seriously, what DID he mean by this?
>>
It sucks that this stuff can't be pulled off today
>>
I can't imagine watching tv at three in the morning and seeing this shit come on.
>>
>>85411686
Isn't it piles?
Aka haemorrhoids? which is why he then shows a rubber ass? It's been ages since I've actually seen the video.
>>
File: IMG_1284.jpg (447KB, 5000x4093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
447KB, 5000x4093px
Actual best thread I've seen in years
>>
>>85411686
c a t c h t h e w a v e
>>
>>85412235
Id probly shit myself
>>
Someone link the video?
>>
File: 1500941506325.jpg (8KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
1500941506325.jpg
8KB, 250x172px
A prankster falls in love with pranking a specific channel.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a television hijacking device. Never minding the strange gadget, he immediately jams a channel's signal, and is overjoyed to find out that his shenanigans was seen by the whole world as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's shenanigans to the news, the reporters never talk about it. After some investigation, he finds out that the signal he hijack is not the same signal he was gunning for. In fact, the channel doesn't exist in this universe at all. It's is the channel's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the prankster's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PRANKS.
>>
>>85413646
>>>/a/
>>
this always reminds me of Videodrome despite being totally unrelated
>>
Both my parents were living in Chicago when this happened. They said it was just as mysterous then as it is now. But since everything is digital this could never happen again
>>
I remember some guy posted this huge rant on how this guy actually got caught for doing this. I wish I had saved it because it was pretty convincing.
>>
>>85411686
Literally /ourguy/
>>
>>85413646
Is this /a/'s only meme lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5V9hJBgIE4

Was he the best of them all?
>>
>>85414623
Is Kyonkun denwa still a meme?
>>
>>85414350
bump in case someone else gots it
>>
>>85411686
Is that the faggot that hijacked some channel's signal and said how he's going to shot shit up or something? Seems familiar, seen it here a lot..
>>
>>85413796
Not that unrelated, anon, I can definitely see the parallel between the two
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.