[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this again, and can help but admire the director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_od1tx4w3pX1t0vqjwo1_500.gif (424KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1tx4w3pX1t0vqjwo1_500.gif
424KB, 485x750px
Just watched this again, and can help but admire the director of this show, certain scenes are just pieces of art
>>
>>85404620
Can't*
>>
I actually enjoyed it, def on my top 10
>>
>>85404620
The opening scene was pure Kino.

The bike chase was also rather well shot.
>>
The show is just "how many cool looking scenes" and "how many nostalgic references" can we force together into a bunch of episodes. The plot was stupid, everything that isn't "cool" or a reference only served the purpose of advancing the plot (like when they were kidnapped by the bad guys and then set free for no apparent reason in the end).
Also making the monster a CGI thing instead of using stop motion or a costume was a terrible idea to me, but I guess everyone loved that for some reason.
Actually I haven't found anyone who had any sort of criticism about this show, it looks like it's everyones definition of the perfect show.
>>
>>85406219

Life and soul of the party, right here.
>>
>>85404620
I really enjoyed it despite the obvious nostalgia baiting. Season 2 seems unnecessary though, and unfortunately being on Netflix it's bound to only be downhill from here.
>>
dropped after first eps. show was made for neckbeards
>>
>>85407242

Dude just turn your brain off.
>>
Yeah, the directing is definitely well thought out which is pretty different compared to other shows, which just shot it and get it over with most of the time.

The show can be very visually appealing.
>>
>>85408203

Like you?
>>
>>85405922
kill yourself
>>
>>85404620
Enjoyed it a lot, but was really disappointed with the amount of CGI. If you're gonna reference 80's horror tropes, at least make the effort to look like them as well.
>>
>>85410052
fuck off cuck
>>
>>85410714
Especially since they had that scene of the pussy slayer science teacher praising The Thing's practical effects.
>>
File: rawr.jpg (143KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
143KB, 646x1024px
>>85410714

Most disappointing part of the show imo. The gorgon was a lot more terrifying before you realized it was a CGI mess.

Same with the entrances to the underworld, why the fuck were those CGI? Practical effects would have looked so much more align with the show's style.
>>
>>85412829
Only thing that bothered me in the whole show.
>>
>>85406219
Actually agree with this autist. It's certainly not a perfect show. Also, the Eleven shit was stupid and how it turned less horror more action at the end killed it for me.
>>
>>85407242
We're not at a party anon
>>
>>85406219
this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.