[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joss Whedon Is Getting A Co-Director Credit On JUSTICE LEAGUE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>In case you had any doubts about just how much work Joss Whedon is doing on Justice League, it now appears as if The Avengers director will be getting equal credit on the highly anticipated DC movie.

Hahahahahahaha Snyder and /tv/ btfo
>>
Well of course, he directed part of it. Why wouldnt he? Just because he didnt direct that much of it means he should be counted as a director? Are you retarded?
Ray Fisher, an actual actor on the movie said the following:

During the Q&A session at the end of today’s Justice League panel in Hall H at San Diego Comic Con, Ray Fisher responded to a fan’s question about the reshoots the DC team-up flick had recently undergone.

“They’re brief if anything,” Fisher explained.

“Joss is a great guy and Zack picked a great guy to finish up for him,” said Fisher.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/07/22/justice-leagues-cyborg-praises-joss-whedon/

They keyword here is BRIEF.
>>
>>85401974
>implying I give a shit about capeshit
>>
is there anything bravo joss can't do?
(no obvious answers please)
>>
>>85401974
>using the death of a colleague's daughter to negotiate additional credits and further your career

He's a piece of shit.
>>
>>85402054
Your damage control is unbelievable
>>
QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

I CAN'T WAIT FOR QUIPS

QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

GIVE ME QUIPS
>>
File: btfo.png (291KB, 573x405px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
291KB, 573x405px
>source: WB UK youtube description
quality """""journalism""""" there, cuck
>>
>>85401974
he is an absolute SUBHUMAN piece of nu-male libshit cuck turd.
I'm not even going to watch Justice League now since that assbirth is involved.
>>
>>85401974
If he didn't it would go against the union. The same will probably be for Han Solo if they use the brothers footage as a high enough percent. It's actually an interesting subject, same thing with scripts that pass enough hands but retain the original writer of the first draft or a writers name that contributed one line of dialogue.
>>
WHY would Snyder do this to us!!!!
>>
How is Snyder's attempts to develop on the imagery of superhero mythology and the statuesque of it with Whedon's abilities, which seem to make every sequence he makes like it's late 90s television? How is that film not going to end up being a hot mess?
>>
>>85401974
Snydercucks eternally BTFO. I hope they enjoy the quips.
>>
>/tv/ incessantly talks about how shit avengers is and how "based" Snyder is
>Warner Bros remove him from the project and get joss in to clean up the mess he has left

Hahahaha you couldn't write this shit

/tv/ destroyed once again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.